PAICE ELECTRIC CO

Founded 1978 • With Angi since August 2001

SUBS USED FOR WORK OTHER THAN ELECTRICAL. CHARGES SERVICE CALL PLUS HOURLY RATE....

North Suburban Electric, Inc. is a full service and repair Company. Our Company has been in business since 1981 and are guided by the principles of Honesty and Integrity. Our Electricians are background checked and drug tested for your safety. We offer worry free, flat rate up front prices for your peace of mind. We charge by the job not the hour. We insist that our customers know the price up front before we start the job. We offer complete customer satisfaction.

We are a premier electrical services company offering support to residential, commercial, and industrial clients throughout the greater Chicagoland area. Since opening our doors 20 years ago, we’ve never stopped striving to provide the innovative, timely and cost-effective solutions our clients have come to expect.

Roselle Electrical Service Inc. is a licensed Electrical Contractor and obtains all municipal and state permits as required and our rates are competitive. You won’t be shocked or surprised when the job is done. We provide free estimates upfront so you know exactly what the charges will be before we do the work. Roselle Electric provides a complete range of Residential and Commercial Electrical Services. Our team of highly-trained technicians are always learning and improving in order to offer newer and better services, and we regularly change how we do things to adhere with all building codes and safety standards. Additional address - PO Box 72172, Roselle, IL 60172. Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Bucket Truck Services.

05/08/2015

Paice Electrical did a fantastic job! I needed electrical work for a service change and called Paice Electric for an estimate. The price was very competitive and John was very professional and knowledgeable- making me feel confident that he was the best choice. He was very easy to reach (returned calls and answered questions promptly), punctual, work efficiently, and cleaned up perfectly! I plan o...

Description of Work
service change

07/16/2013

Paice does a nice job. They will do small jobs to big jobs and I think their pricing is reasonable, not cheap, but reasonable. The quality of their work is good. I have used them before and been satisfied as well.

Description of Work
The provider came out and re-wired a number of outlets and receptacles, replaced dimmers, did general electrical work.

06/27/2011

Unfortunately, I left a voice mail asking for contact and explaining my problem. I had to call back again after no return call and continued to get a voicemail message. Sad to say this company apparently has so much business that they do not have time to respond to inquiries for service calls or they simply cannot manage their business. Not sure what the issue is, but I will not call them back in ...

Description of Work
No services were performed because the company never returned my calls for service

06/01/2011

i had a canister light that was going on and off. Johnny came in and put the bulb in and of coourse it worked. Murphys Law!!!!! he suggested that i use a 75 watt bulb vs. 90 that was in there and it is much better.

Description of Work
canister that was not working.

03/28/2011

They were very fast to respond and did everything in a timely fashion. I had no issues with the cleanup. Their prices were fair too. I would rate them highly and would use them again in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
I used Paice Electric Co to do some electrical work for me.

Category electrician

RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAL SERVICES. CIRCUIT BREAKER BOXES. SERVICE & REPAIRS. REMODELING & NEW CONSTRUCTION.

ASK FOR DETAILS