CY Painting Inc.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2010

CY Painting is a small family owned and operated business. We have been serving the Chicagoland area for more than 10 yrs. It is our company goal to provide superior quality painting and service at an affordable price. Please contact us to set up your free estimate....

Window Genie of Northwest Chicago is your locally owned and operated leader in streak free window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing and gutter cleaning. Window Genie's commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what has made us America's fastest growing home service franchise. With world class training and service standards, you will feel safe knowing our uniformed technicians have completed a thorough background check and will take great pride in caring for your home or office. We carry full insurance, are bonded and use only the best equipment and materials available in today's market. Estimates are always free.

Impress Painting, Inc is a Family owned and operated company. We have been serving Chicagoland and Suburbs for over 6 years. We possess the qualifications and experience necessary to meet most of our Customer's needs. As a company owner and employee I am highly motivated and look forward to working with you on your upcoming projects. Impress Painting, Inc is fully licensed and bonded painting company; we do not use Subcontractors for our projects. Cost is determined by the scope of work required. We provide free estimates.

Pro Team Works Inc is family owned and operated, proudly serving Chicago over 10 years. We provide professional window washing, gutter cleaning, Deck/fence maintenance and repairs, and power washing services. Award winning. We take pride in every job.. Please mention Angie's List for available discounts. Award winning.

02/25/2019

It was great from the first call with Chris and throughout the entire job with his crew. We had some repair work and it turned out perfect. They were all very professional and clean.

Description of Work
Painting of our ceilings and walls for four rooms.

Category interior painters

Thanks for taking your time to review our service. It was great working for you

06/06/2018

The house was power washed several days before arrival and then additional preparation and board replacement was completed before painting. We were totally satisfied with the application of the paint and the quality of the finished product. The entire crew was extremely professional and courteous. Cleaned up was perfect. The price point was extremely competitive. My rating would be an A+. I will b...

Description of Work
Exterior preparation and painting. Also, needed some board replacement.

Category pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

02/28/2018

I originally posted the D review as Chris was initially lacking in follow up to schedule my painting. He went above and beyond to remedy the situation and instantly scheduled me for prompt service. The quality was perfect, his crew was professional, and I am super satisfied. They were super efficient also. I will use him again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

02/16/2018

Chris and Tom did an amazing job. They were clean, efficient, and cost effective. I will absolutely be using them again for my next painting job.

Description of Work
Painting a master and an accent wall

10/16/2017

Excellent! I highly recommend CY PAINTING.

Description of Work
Outdoor trim. Replace and repaint outdoor window shutters.

Category house painters

Interior & exterior painting. Power washing. Decks. Wallpaper installation & removal. Carpentry. Faux finish.