BERNIE DECORATING SERVICE

Founded 1938 • With Angi since August 2001

Bernie Decorating Service is a full-service, family-owned decorating company serving the North Shore of Chicago since 1938. Bill Oppegard, owner and operator, has over 35 years of decorating experience and is an EPA-certified renovator. Call 847-724-2286 today for a free estimate!...

Veterans Cleaning & Restoration Services,Inc.

Veterans Cleaning & Restoration Services,Inc. Is uniquely positioned. We mostly employ “Prior Service” Military Veterans, as Our Primary IICRC CERTIFIED Restoration Technicians. WHY ? Because we strongly believe that veterans posses “Distinctive” and “Impeccable,” Strong Work and Service Ethics, Integrity, Honesty, and Highest levels of Professionalism and Respect. These qualities are of priceless value to their own workplace associates, and especially to our valued customers. {OUR MISSION} Is to ensure the long term success of our company through creating (a) Happy and Satisfied Customers. (b) Greater Customer Experience. (c) Cleanliness and Promptness. (d) Respect and Transparent Honesty. (e) The belief in going the extra mile for our valued customers. And lastly, to Improve our customers lives with Cleanliness-Focused by staying engaged.

Offers by Veterans Cleaning & Restoration Services,Inc. on Angi
Haris Inc

Haris Inc. Home Remodeling is a general contractor specializing in residential construction. Founded in Wheaton over a decade ago, we take pride in meeting and exceeding the needs of our clients. We work in close cooperation with project owners to ensure their wishes are taken into account. We also provide advice on alternative solutions that can save time and money without compromising quality. Please call for availability, we do book out usually about a week.

Offers by Haris Inc on Angi
J & J Decorating

I started my business in 1977 and have always taken great pride in my work and given very fair prices. I specialize in residential and commercial interior painting & wallpapering. Over the years, I have dedicated myself to giving each and every one of my customers excellent workmanship, and honesty. I believe that is what has kept me in business for 3 1/2 decades with the majority of my business being repeat customers or referrals. You have a vision of how you want your home to look and feel and I am committed to helping you achieve that. I personally will come out to do your FREE estimate, assist you with your color scheme and colors, as well as discussing the best materials and finish for your home. Again, I will personally be doing the work in your home! I want you to be more than pleased with the transformation, so that you call me back because you know that I have, and always will give you excellence and honesty! (815)-382-7297 is my direct line and feel free to call or text. If needed, you may also contact me via email at jandjdecorating@aol.com Contact by phone will ensure a quicker response. More information about my business may also be found at my website: http://www.jandjdecorating.com

Offers by J & J Decorating on Angi

08/27/2001

BOB C.

Description of Work
THEY DID THE PAINTING IN MY HOME

Category interior painters

BERNIE DECORATING SERVICE

Founded 1938 • With Angi since August 2001

345 Woodview Rd

Barrington, IL 60010

Bernie Decorating Service is a full-service decorating company offering a variety of services, including interior painting, wallpapering, color consultations, drywall repair and minor carpentry work.