Barrington Draperies and Shutters, Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since November 2009

Barrington Youth & Family Services (BYFS) is a nonprofit organization that has served the Barrington area for 40 years. Our service boundaries coincide with CUSD #220 and we work with families living in Barrington, Cuba, Dundee, and Ela townships located in NW Cook, SW Lake, and NE Kane Counties. This gives us the unique capability to develop or modify programs and services to respond to emerging issues in the Barrington area identified by municipal, school, church, and other community leaders....

Citrano Upholstery & Furniture

Award winning Citrano Upholstery provides custom and reupholstery services to the greater Chicagoland area. Working with businesses and individuals creating new furniture as well as reupholstering vintage or modern pieces.

All Custom Glass

Serving Chicago’s Northwest suburbs and the North Shore, All Custom Glass is a full service company with a commitment to excellence. With 21+ years of experience in the industry, we provide the highest quality products and services to our clients. All Custom Glass provides innovative ideas to create elegant & stylish designs for our discerning clientele. Our specialty is frameless heavy glass shower enclosures and custom mirrors, however as a full service glass company, we can accommodate just about any glass need you have. We require 50% deposit on all orders, and the balance is due upon completion of work

Offers by All Custom Glass on Angi
Ultimate Remodelers Inc

"A Project Away From Perfection", Quality Siding, Windows, and Roofing projects delivered by experienced craftsmen! Our experts are seasoned with over 20 years experience in exteriors, and residential remodeling. We are fully licensed, insured, and bonded as well as fully accredited as a Family, Owned and Operated business in Villa Park, IL. Call us today and schedule a FREE in-home estimate for your next project!

Offers by Ultimate Remodelers Inc on Angi

05/31/2014

Description of Work
I purchased window shades for my four living room and dining room windows. They worked for a short time but then the mechanism started to not work correctly. The material also began coming loose from the top. When I asked about fixing the problems, the salesperson said they could send someone out for a fee but if that person could not fix the problems the shades would have to be sent in to the manufacturer for repair. That would be an additional fee. I decided to live with the problem rather than spend the extra money. In my opinion, the shades should not have had the problems in such a short time from purchase. I will not purchase from the company again because of high prices and unsatisfactory service.

Category window treatments

(removed member name), I found our order for the repair of your Graber Crystal Pleat shade from 2011. I am not seeing that the original product was purchased from us. It appears that we serviced the product only for you. If I am incorrect please let me know and I can look into that further. If there is a problem with the shade we serviced for you, I would be more than happy to help you out. It has...

05/31/2014

07/30/2013

Barrington Draperies and Shutters was very excellent. They were punctual. I mean, prepared it literally in like 30 minutes. He's very nice. He's talking about "Here's what I'm going to do. Here's how much I'm going to charge you. This is what needs to be done." There's no b.s. There's no trying to sell me some extra crap that I don't need.

Description of Work
He fixed the a drapery in my home that my son broke. He jumped on it and started to swing back and forth and it came crashing down on him.

11/25/2009

The quality was good. They promised it in two weeks and it came in one. I didn't measure quite right and they said it would fit instead of having to take it back. Their price was better than another company.

Description of Work
Barrington Drapers and Shutter installed new blinds.

Category replacement windows