Safeguard Construction Company, Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2011

2819 Village Green Dr

Aurora, IL 60504

Safeguard Construction Company, Inc. is a family owned business that was established in 2006 and is the next generation in a long line of construction Industry Professionals. Our business is located in Aurora, IL and Madison, WI. With over 35 years of experience, Safeguard Construction is the right choice when it comes to any of your construction needs. Call or visit our website today....

07/20/2017

Ashu V.

I am renter of a house where Safeguard changed the roof. I didn't hire them, our landlord did. In the process of roof change, couple of things got impacted - our dish for satellite tv was misaligned and also there was a fountain in front of our house (that was covered with tarp as part of the process) stopped working. For first, they paid the money for getting the technician to come in and fix and for second one they came and replaced the motor.. amazing service. Besides that they were so courteous throughout the process. Highly impressed by how they responded to issues.

Description of Work
Roof change

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for leaving us your review and mentioning our services. We strive to provide our clients with products and assistance that meet and even exceed their expectations. Happy to hear that the job was completed to your satisfaction:) The Safeguard Team.

06/28/2017

Frank P.

Kevin was honest and very professional. He answered all of my questions and took care of all my concerns. Great selection of products. The crew was professional, courteous and exceeded my expectations! Great Company! I will definitely recommend and use them again for my future projects

Description of Work
Removal of old siding and installation of new

Category siding

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] we appreciate your kind words. We work really hard to offer the best customer service to our clients, so I am happy to see that reflected while working with Safeguard. Best Regards, The Safeguard Team

02/08/2017

Thelma P.

Professional, prompt, took care to protect landscape, spotless cleanup

Description of Work
New Roof and inside repairs

Thank You Ms. [Member Name Removed] for taking time and write the review for our company. Regards

09/15/2015

Judith B.

Lucky for us a lot of the cost was covered by insurance because we had pretty extensive hail damage. Overall, I would rate them an "A" and use them again if I had reason to.

Description of Work
They replaced a roof and gutters for us.

Category gutter repair,roofing

09/14/2015

ROBERT B O.

The experience went well. I am going with somebody on Angie's List. There was a big difference in price. They were courteous and everything. I don't have any complaints about their service, it is just their price was too high. They kind of answered my questions and stuff.

Description of Work
I got a quote from them for roofing, but I am going with somebody else.

08/20/2015

Charles H.

We got three estimates on our roof replacement and decided to go with Safeguard. Our contact was Kevin Schultz, the owner of the company. Kevin was professional and easy to work with throughout the process, and was extremely accommodating, even when Bank of America delayed our insurance check for a considerable period of time. The work was done within a week of our signing the contract. The crew came out and worked extremely hard, finishing the job within one day. They were very respectful of our property, and none of our landscaping or property was damaged in any way. Clean-up was thorough...in fact I have not found a single nail! I would definitely recommend Safeguard!

Description of Work
Total roof tear-off and installation of new roof, including vents, etc.

Thank you for the kind words [Member name removed]. It was a pleasure doing business with you. I appreciate the opportunity to help you through this process. Please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything else we can help you with in the future.

06/24/2015

Steven S.

Excellent quality. Completed in timely manner. Helped me through insurance claim process. Would use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced roof

We strive to provide our clients with a worry free home improvement experience. We take pride in providing personalized solutions to fit each client’s unique needs resulting in the ultimate goal – Repeat and Referral business! It was a pleasure to work with you and if there is an occasion in the future were we can be of assistance, do not hesitate to contact Safeguard Construction Company. Thank you!

05/13/2015

Patrick M.

I liked the provider because they had done a number of roofs in the neighborhood and the home owners who used them were very satisfied with them. Their representative Jim Klingiel worked with our insurance company to get as much from them as they could. Their workers were diligent, polite, good, cleaned up after themselves well and they have done a good job.

Description of Work
I used Safeguard for roofing. They replaced the entire roof.

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding our company. We are dedicated to providing our clients with a worry free home improvement experience. We strive to provide personalized solutions to fit each client’s unique needs resulting in the ultimate goal – Repeat and Referral business!

03/19/2015

BRANDI C.

The Safeguard staff are very professional and attentive. The quality of work was excellent and done on time. Several trades people we have had out for quotes for other work have commented on the high quality of workmanship of our siding. Safeguard went above and beyond to make our home look like new. I would strongly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Replaced our roof and siding.

Category roofing,siding

12/26/2014

Kevin S.

In a word, OUTSTANDING! From start to finish, this is the company you want for any roofing or siding needs. Whether dealing with the insurance company, adjusters or even engineers, this company exhibits professionalism and client service which is second to none.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category roofing,siding

Dave's Painting & Remodeling

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back that special, personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business, we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Two Brothers Residential Maintenance & Service

Services that we provide include, but are not limited to: Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, light Carpentry, Deck and Fence Restoration, Pressure Washing, Concrete Staining and Sealing, and more!! Two Brothers is a locally owned business that provides essential services to improve and maintain your home or business. Our goal is to provide our customers with affordable solutions while maintaining environmentally safe 'green' practices and customer satisfaction. Our primary focus is on the restoration and preservation of all exterior wood, encompassing but not limited to: decks, fences, cedar siding, log homes, playsets, gazebos, pergollas, arbors, and patio furniture. During the winter months we offer full service snow removal for both homeowners and businesses. Two brothers is a a rated member of the chicago better business bureau that believes customer satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you for taking the time to learn more about two brothers, and please contact us today for a free estimate on your next residential maintenance project. You can count on two brothers to “treat your project as if it were one of our own”. Additional email - info@twobrothers.biz.

Elite Finishes

Elite Finishes specializes in interior/exterior painting and staining. We have served Geneva, St. Charles, Batavia, Naperville, South Elgin, and their surrounding communities since 1998. We have 10 professional painters who are used year in/year out, throughout all seasons. We are fully licensed and insured. Each customer receives a certificate of insurance before we start any work, and local references with your free estimate. We never sub-contract our work out to other companies. We feel there is no other company out there that will treat your home as we will, and give you the highest quality of service and professional results..

104.015114