We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Perfect Home Services

Founded 1992 • With Angi since November 2006

4255 Meridian Pkwy Suite #101

Aurora, IL 60504

Perfect Home Services aims to provide the very highest level of service in the Chicago suburbs guaranteed or your money back. We provide maintenance, repair and replacement of heating, air conditioning, plumbing, sewer & electrical systems. Additional DBAs - Perfect Air Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, Perfect Air & Home Improvement Inc, Perfect Plumbing, Perfect Electric....

09/18/2022

Amber S.

BUYER BEWARE SCAM COMPANY. I paid 12k in January to have everything replaced. The AC wasn't installed correctly, they didn't show up twice before finally fixing. The city I live in had to inspect their work and it failed. Waited all day on Saturday for my a.m appointment for them not to show and finally call at 3 to cancel. The work is not in compliance still 8 months after they put It all in. Absolutely a nightmare

Description of Work
Furnace, AC, Water Heater replacement

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

08/01/2022

Nick L.

We had a clogged shower drain in our upstairs shower and called this company to take a look. The plumber they sent out spent 95% of his 2 hours at our house sitting in his truck smoking and playing on his phone. He spent maybe 10 minutes total trying to unclog our drain, and was unsuccessful. He quoted us for a $3000 replacement job for “old, outdated pipes” and made us pay half ($1500) up front. A week later, two installers came and cut a hole in our ceiling to replace the piping. Once they cut the hole, they made mention of the new PVC piping and new wood that was under the tub, noting it had to have recently been replaced. Yet, they went ahead and replaced our perfectly good pipes anyways to take my money. To the surprise of nobody, after the replacement the drain was still completely clogged. The installers then went to Home Depot, got a powered hand rodder, and had the drain unclogged in 2 minutes. If the first plumber had the necessary tools and made any effort to unclog the drain, I wouldn’t have paid $1500 for a useless replacement and still have hundreds to pay in plaster ceiling repair. The installers even admitted after complete that the replacement was completely unnecessary and they wished they hadn’t done it. I’ve now been waiting over two months to hear back from the plumbing manager to hear my complaint. I was taken advantage of and they’re completely ignoring me. I’m extremely disappointed and won’t be giving this company my business ever again.

Description of Work
Clogged shower drain = $1500+ wasted

06/24/2022

Aaron C.

I might be getting tricked by this place and they are playing an elaborate prank on me. I am a VIP member of their service, so quarterly I get some free services done. Been with them for more than 5 years. It all starts with a technician doing a routine service on my furnace. The say the drip plate needs replacing. Ok, so they say they will order the parts. Months go by, I hear nothing. I email asking to do the work. Again nothing. I move on. Fast forward to new quarterly service. New tech says "oh no the drip plate doesn't need service, you need a deep clean." Ok $500 later I have a clean furnace. Summer comes around. Record heat. The furnace makes a jet engine noise, super loud! The fan in the furnace is obviously broken. I make an appointment. Wait around all day. They call, "Oh sorry we can't actually make it today." Great, ok, well then come tomorrow. They do. They say that some belt was off or something. They fix it, under warranty of course, so no cost to me. But still. Two weeks go by, now its RECORD heat mid-June 2022. We start to hear a GRINDING like a jack hammer from the furnace. We turn off the AC. So we have no AC mid-summer. They come by. The tech says another screw was loose and caused the blower wheel to grind and get stuck, thus blowing the blower motor. Ok...so they have to order the parts on Friday. "They'll be in early next week." Monday....Tuesday....Wednesday....oh the parts are in! Yay!! Appointment gets booked for the morning. I stay home from work......annnnd they come at 5:30 pm. Great. Two techs this time. They come by look around for a while, take things apart. Then they ask me, who came and fixed it last time, what did he look like. So now I am trying to describe a 20-something guy with a star wars tattoo that was in my 100 degree house last Friday. Long story short, the tech says that t he first tech did not say the motor was blown! I said, "Well I kind of remember him saying that." So new-tech looks up the notes. He reads his ipad and, lo and behold, the first tech DID say the motor was blown, but new-tech FORGOT TO GRAB THE PART FROM THE OFFICE. He apologizes, says he'll get me on the schedule for tomorrow. Great. Ok. I get a call from their office saying "You're on for tomorrow." Cool. I take ANOTHER day off work. I call 8 am the next day to ask where I am in the schedule so I can, ya know, do things. I AM NOT ON THE SCHEDULE!! Well now this is getting a little irritating. So I kind of yell at them. They say ok, we will get you on the schedule for today. They call and let me know that the tech will be there between 10 - 11 am today. I am not hopeful.

Description of Work
Routine Cleaning Turned Into Nightmare

Category electrician, handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/09/2022

Mary L.

Fraudulent!! Beware. We called Perfect Home as our boiler was not communicating with our thermostat. Perfect Home recommended a new boiler when all we needed was a wire replaced that runs from the boiler to the thermostat. They have behaved completely unprofessionally, have not admitted that their technician was incompetent and that they sold us a $9k boiler when all we needed was a new piece of wire. They put on a fancy show, 2 salesmen sat at our dining room for 2 hours walking through a giant 3 ring binder with slides. All to cover up the fact they are incompetent and push product. Stay away.

Description of Work
Boiler Repair

10/13/2021

Arnon R.

Very professional. On time . Overall happy Did not try and sell anything or upcharge the cost

Description of Work
Furnace tune up

10/11/2021

Allyce J.

Sean was very professional, knowledgable, and explained things well. He worked quickly and was very friendly. He found the clog quickly. He recommended a product that helps keep the drain pipe from building up too much debris and clogging again. He price-matched it to Amazon's price. My only complaint is the cost. It was about $100 more than a competitor quoted for the same service. Perfect Home Services was able to come a day earlier.

Description of Work
Clogged waste pipe in kitchen

Category electrician, plumbing

09/17/2021

Andrea V.

David was professional and informative. He provided some suggestions regarding future maintenance and information on filters. No pressure to perform other work, which I appreciated.

Description of Work
Furnace tuneup

08/23/2021

Nancy B.

It was fine. Technician was very thorough

Description of Work
New blower motor for furnace

06/24/2021

Lisa M.

Great. Joe was very professional, efficient and pleasant. Job well done.

Description of Work
Routine A/C maintenance

06/16/2021

Dev S.

Very well . Joe did excellent work. A sincere good professional.

Description of Work
Check condensate pump and ac system

Category electrician, small appliance repair

04/08/2021

Emilio G.

Very well. Paul has been here before and is always professional and explains things well.

Description of Work
Air conditioner loud.

04/02/2021

Shawn H.

Matt did a great job at repairing the connection for my bathroom exhaust fan. Very quick and professional! I will definitely be using perfect home services in the future.

Description of Work
Bathroom exhaust fan attachment

Category small appliance repair, air duct cleaning

01/29/2021

Nicole M.

Fantastic. Both times I have called to have someone come out I have been well taken care of. The guys are polite, timely, they take the time to explain options and answered all my questions. The office called me promptly after the service call to get the follow up appointment scheduled (even though it’s under warranty and they won’t be making any money). I highly recommend the guys who have come out to fix my problems.

Description of Work
Trouble shooting the humidifier and UV air purifier on my furnace

01/29/2021

Natalie N.

The only money we paid was for the estimate: $50. First, the gentleman that came to the house was very pleasant and attentive. There was no issue there. Very nice people. BUT...they wanted $2400 to replace two small supply lines for a utility sink. When my husband asked why it was so expensive. We were told it would take two men 6 hours to do the job including replacing a gas valve on our drier and reinstalling our washer and drier (which we never asked for, and has nothing to do with the utility sink). We called Badger Plumbing in Palatine. They are doing the job same work minus the drier valve (they viewed the estimate provided by Perfect) on Monday for $400. We also received an estimate from another local firm in Barrington. They were $300. While we understand there may be a difference between services, how can anyone justify charging 6 times the market rate? I guess if someone is willing to pay it...But I feel badly for anyone calling them during an emergency plumbing situation without the luxury of time to get another estimate.

Description of Work
No work was done due to pricing

01/25/2021

Jessica D.

It was awesome. The tech was friendly and accommodating. He explained everything and took pictures for me. He wasn't pushy but did tell me other things I could buy and do to keep my furnace running smoothly. He made several recommendations for me and was overall absolutely fantastic

Description of Work
Tune up and annual service

Category electrician

Larry S.

Excellent. Install time took about 5 hours and was very professionally done.

Description of Work
New HVAC System

Mike O.

Very satisfied.Neil was very professional and extremely knowledgeable. Will call again if needed in future

Description of Work
Hot water heater and plumbing

Wydaia F.

The faulty transformer was replaced. The boiler was working when the service technician left.

Description of Work
Repair to boiler

01/22/2021

James H.

Technician (Paul) sorted out the problem.

Description of Work
New install, humidifier was not working.

01/20/2021

Amy M.

I went well. The service technician was very thorough and completed the job in a timely matter

Description of Work
Furnace check and motor cleaning.

01/19/2021

Darlene C.

The TECHNICIAN DID AN EXCELLENT IM GIVING ALL 5STARS THE TECHNICIAN & his BOSS DID ME GREAT I WILL REFER THEM YESSSSSSSS I WILL GREAT JOB IM VERRRRRRRRRRY HAPPY

Description of Work
New motor & new Blower &Cleaning

01/18/2021

Matthew S.

Another complaint came out and quoted us on service and repairs for our furnace. Eric came out, found that there was more than one problem, and fixing both was cheaper than the competition. Eric also was very thorough in explaining to us what was going on. Very impressed

Description of Work
Furnace was acting up

01/17/2021

John S.

Joe was very thorough and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
tune-up furnace

01/16/2021

Andrew L.

The tech was very nice and seemed to do a thorough job!

Description of Work
Annual Furnace Cleaning And Check

01/15/2021

Karen S.

Rajesh Sharma did an excellent job. He explained everything he did and how things worked.

Description of Work
Furnace clean and check

American Mechanical Systems

Do you need a professional HVAC company to fix all your heating, cooling, and ventilation issues? If so, American Mechanical Systems Inc has excellent news for you. We are a full-service HVAC company that proudly serves Naperville, IL, and the surrounding areas for over 20 years. We are a family-owned and operated company that can improve your HVAC systems quickly and efficiently. We are a licensed and insured company with certified technicians. For a free estimate, contact our team at (630) 930-7745 today.

Capa Construction

**WINTER DISCOUNT IF BOOKED THROUGH FEBRUARY FOR SPRING INSTALLATION** Fоr mоrе than four dесаdеѕ, Cара Construction hаѕ dеlіvеrеd high-quality products and еxсерtіоnаl service at the best vаluе tо our clients. Cара Cоnѕtruсtіоn ѕресіаlіzеѕ іn rеѕіdеntіаl rооfіng ѕуѕtеmѕ, ѕkуlіghtѕ, windows, siding, сulturеd ѕtоnе аnd еntrу dооrѕ. Contact us tоdау tо lеаrn whу we аrе the Chісаgоlаnd’ѕ best сhоісе for уоur nеxt рrоjесt. We cannot accommodate roof repair requests if the roof was not originally installed by Capa Construction. Capa Construction offers MULTIPLE FINANCING OPTIONS including 18 months no interest and no payments! Call us today for details!

Offers by Capa Construction on Angi
    Berg Roofing and Home Improvements

We as a family would like to take the opportunity to personally thank you for your interest in Berg Roofing and Home Improvements. This is our family’s business of over 50 years and we are proud to be running it in the tradition of our grandfather. We have always strived to offer the very best products and options at a good price. We will explain to you our apporach; which has been tested thousands of times with customers like you. We offer a full line of services: roofing, replacement windows, vinyl siding and insulated vinyl siding, fascia, soffit, gutters and gutter guards systems. We are a professional roofing and siding contractor and we offer the highest quality service at a good price. Don’t cut corners on your most important asset, your home. If you are looking for something a little more, we are the company for you. We offer a competitive price, excellent workmanship, honesty and we are very responsive to you needs. You are our highest priority as a customer. We have a number of crews working in the community, so we are able to meet your scheduling needs. We do not leave jobs until they are finished. We will never start a new job, until the current job is finished. We are also one of the only companies in the area that offers a dedicated service crew. From the initial contact to all follow-up calls, you will experience for yourself how the Berg team always strives to achieve 100 % customer satisfaction. You will be pleasantly surprised by our high level of service. Additional email - customerservice@bergext.com

Offers by Berg Roofing and Home Improvements on Angi

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    055-041685
    Illinois
    Illinois Department of Health
    09/30/2021
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Heating, Air Conditioning - Maintenance, Repair & Replacement. Duct Cleaning. Sump Pumps. Sewer. Plumbing. Water Heaters.