D-Wing Construction Inc.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2002

1585 Beverly Ct # 130

Aurora, IL 60502

D-Wing Construction is a full-service construction company serving Kane, Dupage and McHenry counties since 2001. Our core business is residential and commercial exteriors - Shingles, Shakes, Flat Roofing (TPO, EPDM, etc.), vinyl siding, James Hardie and Stone. Nothing is more important than earning your trust and delivering exceptional quality work. We want all of our customers to be fully informed on product options and what to expect throughout the entire project....

08/04/2019

Mike O.

D-Wing Construction did a fantastic job on our roof. The workers were detailed and also did a great job at cleaning up.John Espasito was very instrumental, and detailed in answering our questions and concerns. We can't be more happier. Thanks again!!

Description of Work
Relacing hail damaged roof

08/07/2018

Judy H.

Fine. Everything was done on time and neat and Dave was good to work with.

Description of Work
Siding on peak of the house.

04/23/2018

Scott R.

Excellent job done by D Wing and their sales person Mike Olin. First, Mike walked me through the process from what was necessary to be done, selecting new shingles, the ventilation and potential areas where we may have plywood damage. Then his construction team came out at 7 am, stripped the roof, repaired and replaced the plywood as needed, and then put the new roof up all by 3:30pm. By 4:30 the grounds were cleaned. Having a pet i was concerned that there would be nails in the yard. Did not even find 1 nail. Was totally amazed. Crew was professional, and worked hard. Thanks to Mike for communicating to me throughout the process and helping me understand everything that was going to take place. Great job.

Description of Work
Brand new roof. Strip, repair and replace plywood and install new roof

10/11/2017

Muhammad U.

After talking to a few companies, I decided to go with D-Wing. D-Wing devision manager Michael Olin helped us to get all of our siding, gutters, roof, door wraps, and fascia replaced after the recent hail storm we had in our area in July-2017. Michael is great to work with on this job. He made the process very easy and painless. Michael worked with our insurance adjuster and also handled all of the scheduling. Their crews worked fast and efficiently. I would hire D-Wing again if I ever needed something to be repaired. Overall, they were great to work with and I would recommend them to all my friends and family that need repairing and restoration work done to their house.

Description of Work
Our siding, gutters, roof, door wraps, and fascia needed to be replaced.

Category garage doors, gutter repair, insulation, roofing, siding, doors

09/16/2017

James G.

They started some work on the sidings. I can not totally remember the price to tell you the truth. The work quality was good. The overall responsiveness was not.

Description of Work
They replaced the roof.

07/17/2017

Yiwen X.

I think the cost was the same as another company. So, I think they really know what they do. I had to call more than once, but I think it's probably because they're busy. I called them again, they immediately sent the evaluation price.

Description of Work
That was just an evaluation.

04/01/2017

Barbara T.

We are 100% satisfied with all aspects of their work. We did not have even one area of disappointment or frustration. We highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
We had the entire exterior wall of our living room removed and replaced with new windows and new wall. Included were siding, windows, electrical work, dry wall, painting, replacing 125-year-old crown molding, and insulation. This required several different crews of workers.

Category remodeling, siding, replacement windows

10/27/2016

Hugh R.

We're very pleased with the job that D-Wing Construction did. Nick was very thorough in examining the roof and identifying the problem. He then gave me a number of different options for fixing the problem. I opted to have the shingles replaced, the rotted wood replaced, and new skylights. The work was done promptly, the roof looks good and the leak was fixed. Nick worked with us throughout the whole project - during the estimate, picking the materials, when the work was done, and following up with us after the job was completed.

Description of Work
Replace shingles and rotted wood.

09/30/2016

Diane A.

Very good. Requested quote on website 8/22, met with sales representative 2 days later. 9/8 signed contract, and 9/28 project started. Great communication with sales rep, courteous and professional, kept me informed and answered all questions. Workers placed tarps around house to protect and catch shingles being removed. They worked hard until job done. It rained a little a couple times and they made sure to cover and complete exposed area's before removing more. They completed most in one day, and came back first thing next morning to finish up. They cleaned up yard, gutters and hauled off debris when done.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement including tear off of 2 layers, and replace roof vents

09/27/2016

Nicholas D.

They came out pretty quickly. I never met them. I've only talked to them on the phone. They got me the estimate quickly. They were easy to communicate with. My interaction with them over the phone was fine. The estimate was pretty detailed.

Description of Work
They did an estimate on a rental house. It was for some siding.

09/19/2016

Satyam K.

Awesome! They did a great job and our house look amazing! Scott Hingley and Brian Hunter were very professional, friendly, knowledgeable and always ready to help and guide. Brian, the James Hardie siding expert and Scott, our project manager, both were helpful right from the first meeting. They explained us the siding and windows options, gave a detailed comprehensive quote for the options we were considering and very patiently let us choose and decide. We got at least 5 quotes before D-wing), but found D-wing to be the most competitive. considering replacement of 21 windows, 3 doors and siding on 3 sides of our house. Most contractors gave double the quote we got from D-wing! Scott was great to work with. He was reachable for any questions we'd have, and solved them in person most of the time; even before we'd signed the contract! We went out to look at other projects D-wing was working on, and it only bolstered our confidence in them. He assured us with the work his team will perform and the attention to detail that'll be given. He said a very simple thing, with the 10 years workmanship warranty, its in D-wing's best interest to do the job perfect the first time. This being our first project ever, we took longer in making color decisions, changed them too. But they were very supportive and patient both during and after the project. Their always-ready-to-help attitude made the whole process stress free. For past four months, using our new windows has been a bliss. And if ever any issue comes up, D-wing is just a call away. Thank you for doing awesome work at our place. I definitely recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
New windows, doors and siding

Category siding, replacement windows, doors

07/29/2016

Mark W.

Highest possible accolades to D Wing and specifically Brian Rose for the outstanding work and service on my siding project. The team is incredibly professional but the real measure of the company was when I needed them for follow up. Brian was the point person on that and as the supervisor, made absolutely sure I was completed satisfied with every aspect of the job. Brian even saw a few items I missed and made recommendations to correct it before the team was completely done. As an aside, while every contractor is glad to take your dollars, the real measure is how they react when the job is done and you need them. As part of the siding project, they also installed new shutters on my house. Two months later and after an aggressive wind storm when one of the nails popped loos from the wind, I called Dwing. They were out the very next day fixing it. Again, I have to compliment Brian Rose. During the work effort, Brian contacted me every day to review the companies progress and what needed to be done. We did a recurring daily walk through after the team had left and he answered all my questions. When he saw something he didn't like, he made a note of it and it was fixed the next day. Superb customer service and a great team with the highest of recommendations. Candidly, they did a better job then my builder did.

Description of Work
Dwing did a complete Re side of my house

07/25/2016

David B.

Poorly. They have done three projects for me, one totalling I thing close to $20K. There were a number of issues which they did stand behind and for the most part corrected. They are better than average on this score. However, with the current request for a quote, they gave me a price, but at the time we were to meet and do a final review and contract signing, they changed the price from $2K to $4K. The salesman was inexperienced and I guess made mistakes. I tried to reach the owner many times but there phone always goes to an answering service. After one week of leaving multiple messages for the owner (who told me previously to call him specifically if I ever had an issue) he finally returned the call and told me he had only received one message. We could not reach an agreement on this job and he decided that I should find someone else. They are genuinely nice people and I think they want to be fair and honest, but they fall short of their own expectations and certainly let me down a few times. They are also not very responsive to phone calls. Frequently I took many phone calls to get in touch with them.

Description of Work
exterior aluminum wrap and painting

07/22/2016

RICHARD S.

Our house has vinyl siding but the soffits, fascia and corners were wood. Much of the paint on the wood was peeling and so rather than painting again I got 3 proposals for aluminum soffits and fascia (and having the corners wrapped in aluminum too), choosing companies from Angie's List. I felt most comfortable with D-Wing and their price was very competitive. The work done by D-Wing was neat and careful. Additional openings were made in the soffits for more ventilation to the attic. D-Wing recommended this and it was something I was looking for anyway. The sales person did a good job of keeping in communication with me during the process of scheduling the work and made sure I was satisfied when the job was completed. Time will tell how everything holds up but I am very pleased with D-Wing and had a positive experience working with them. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Aluminum fascia and vinyl soffit installation for two story home.

06/01/2016

Chris W.

Edgar was very responsive. The installers did a great job and cleaned up the debris at the end of the day and the end of the job. Very happy with the work and the roof looks great.

Description of Work
Install new shingles and gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

05/19/2016

Shane O.

D-wing crew showed up at 7. 00 am- got right to work tearing off old shingles replaced damaged wood & installed new shingles. Cleaned up when done. Very good job & very happy.

Description of Work
New roof. Tear off old shingles replace damaged wood install new 30 year shingles.

05/18/2016

Marlene C.

Service was outstanding. Steve worked quickly to schedule a date that would help avoid a potential problem with a conflict of the installation of a new driveway. Workers were on time, completed the job and cleaned-up in one day.

Description of Work
Removal of existing shingles and installation of new shingles.

04/30/2016

William G C.

The company was scheduled to provide an estimate at 8 a.m. The person called 24 minutes before the appointment to reschedule it stating that he needed to be at another customer's house. He offered to meet me 2 hours later, which I declined due to a prior commitment. Then he said he may be a bit rushed but could do it at 9 a.m. I declined. I agreed to have the estimate done one week later, but upon reflection cancelled it. I do not want to do business with a company that breaks its commitment to one customer to service another customer.

Description of Work
Failed to appear on time to provide an estimate.

03/21/2016

Craig R.

May 20, 2014 we were hit with a massive hail storm over 700 hundred house had damage contractors from 3 states were walking the streets looking for business, A friend recommended D Wing a local company. It was the right decision Steve Hannon came to our house and met with Insurance adjuster after we agreed they had the job Steve personally made sure everything was done D wing crew was unbelievable, Steve suggested a great color shingle that really popped and changed out roof vents with a ridge vent and also went from a 2' gutter to a 4'in gutter Big difference with heavy rain. Top notch work and company I would use them and recommend them

Description of Work
new roof , siding 3 sides of house , new gutters, new shudders , replaced a few windows

Category gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows

03/08/2016

Kimberly B.

When the guys started ripping the roof off there was much more damage than expected. Steve worked with us on additional costs for material and labor. The roof turned out better than we could every expect (for a flat roof). In January when we had snow and -20 degree weather for a week, high winds, then +40 degrees shortly after, we saw ceiling stains on arriving home from work around 6pm . Called Steve. He came to our house within 15 minutes, took pictures and said he and the crew would be back out when it was warmer to go on the roof. He called yesterday....it will be 50 degrees all week and will begin the inspection. Can't say enough good things about Steve and his team! A+++++

Description of Work
Brand new flat roof in August 2015! We knew we had damage under the roof and so did Steve, our rep.

Category remodeling, roofing

01/23/2016

Delfia K.

They came and within a day did all the work to the roof and cleaned up after themselves. They even came by with another person to inspect and make sure it was cleaned up and that the work was done correctly. They then walked us through the process and were very thorough. The siding was a couple day job and the exact same experience - clean up was great and they reviewed the work. Very pleased with the experience and their ability to get it done correct the first time and make sure we were pleased with the work.

Description of Work
tore out old siding and replaced the siding, tore out old shingles and put on new shingles

Category roofing, siding

12/31/2015

Carl C.

This past year we experienced hail damage to our roof. After a claim adjuster for our insurance confirmed the damage we had several roofing companies provide estimates for our roof. D-Wing and Edgar Gonzales not only provided an estimate for repairing the roof, Edgar also proposed a different ventilation system for the roof and worked with our insurance company to replace gutters and downspouts. During the project we liked the professionalism and workmanship and asked for an estimate to have our deck restained. Edgar looked at the deck and said we had hail damage and pointed it out to me. Edgar then worked with our insurance company to include the deck in our claim. By the end of the project we ended with a new roof, new gutters and downspouts, and a deck that has been sanded and restained all for only $400.00 over our insurance deductible. We have been very satisfied with the results and now have another project in the with a new sliding door to our deck, a new front door and new windows and screen for our house.

Description of Work
Roof, Gutters and deck

Category gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows, doors

12/01/2015

Rene W.

Generally very well. There was some delay in getting the actual estimate from the time it was measured and evaluated. More than 2 weeks for the estimate, which seemed long to me. When demo commenced there was an additional layer of siding that needed removal. Also, the sheeting was insufficient on the house and non-existent on garage, so both structures needed to be sheeted in plywood, adding days to the project. There were 13 windows as part of the project. The bathroom window came in too large (never learned if it was measurer or manufacturer that made error) This caused delay because one side could only be partially sided while we waited for replacement window (about 2 weeks). Garage windows also came too large, but rough opening was able to be enlarged slightly. One sash came with cracked glass but was installed while awaiting replacement sash. I was generally satisfied but can't give a full "A" due to windows coming in wrong. Also clean-ups could have been more thorough. I used a magnet roller at day's end and found a couple pounds of nails from demo every day. Also, on inspection day, there were numerous touch-ups needed that took 1 man an entire day. Would I use them again? Yes. First not everyone has the expertise for this material; cement board siding. Some installers are afraid of it, and requires special tools and knowledge. Secondly, despite some setbacks, they geniunely made good on everything and I believe sincerely care. I think issues could be mitigated by a little more presence by the salespeople and better organization/communication. Supervisors came every 3 days or so. Every day might have been better. My house is a good distance from the company but I know they had other jobs relatively near. Some of those jobs may have been larger scale than mine and could have been an influence. James Hardie product itself is outstanding with unbelievable warranties. They have a great website with photos and interactive design to try out colors. (We changed from white with black trim to a light green, with cream colored shakes for an accent portion and white trim.) It's also a green product with possible tax benefits. The crew that did the gutters were excellent. Finished in a half day, very efficient and clean with no quibbles about the finished work. If your committed to the process, cut a core sample to see how many layers of siding and what sheeting material is. Company is reluctant to do so as they were taken advantage of by an opportunistic customer but if I could have done so, more time could have been budgeted and sheeting plywood ordered and staged to save time. Pricing was reasonable although this product is more expensive than vinyl or aluminum. The extra sheeting did add to cost but this is all spelled out in contract to protect both consumer and company.

Description of Work
Removal of two layers of existing aluminum siding, soffit, fascia, gutters and old windows and replaced with cement board or Hardieboard slding, new windows, soffit, fascia, and gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows

11/17/2015

MARY R.

I called to see if they would come out and take care of a roof leak (that was noticed by my HVAC company) - and install a special design of gutter guards on my garage gutters. They came immediately and took care of the leak - and went up on the garage roof and installed the gutter guards. They were punctual, professional, and did a great job. Easy to work with!

Description of Work
The provider repaired a leaking roof - and installed gutter guards on my garage gutters (and cleaned autumn debris off of the roof).

Category gutter repair, roofing

10/10/2015

Kathy E.

Crew arrived right on time, worked steadily, efficiently and finished on deadline. Prep and clean up were perfect and the roof looks absolutely beautiful.

Description of Work
Re-roofed home.

Best Windows Inc

*Virtual Remote Estimates Are Always Available* We provide high preformance windows at a much lower cost because you deal direcly with me John Wrzesinski the owner. Please call me at 7082042446 today.

Offers by Best Windows Inc on Angi
    Next Door & Window

Here at Next Door and Window, we a ready to bring you the best options for your new window and home door project. Next Door and Window has the best windows by Marvin, Integrity, Marvin Infinity and Sunrise. Wood Clad, Vinyl and Fiberglass Windows and Entry and Patio Doors by Albany and Provia. Next Door and Window will have one of their highly trained professionals meet with you and discuss all the possible options for your window and door project, they will then provide you with a FREE NO OBLIGATION quote for your project. Best of all, Next Door and Window will paint or stain your window and trim to match any color you need with our paint match program. Most others leave the project for you to finish with paint or stain, but, at Next Door and Window we do that for you! Next Door and Window also provides the best installation procedures and materials to make certain your project is done right and we back it with the industries best warranties. We have a full team of installation and service professionals to answer your questions…fast! If a visit is necessary to your home we will work around your schedule within a half-hour window of time to handle your issue quickly, often within 24 hours. We have over 25 trucks in the field to serve you fast. We are there when you need us. Additional DBA - Wolt Window & Door. Additional showroom addresses: 815 E. Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60563, & 718 E Rand Rd Arlington Heights, IL 60004.

Offers by Next Door & Window on Angi
    American Window And Siding Inc

We are a small family owned and operated company, we offer free in home estimates, we are not a high pressure company. We do offer a 10% discount for Angies list members. We believe that 90 % of this bussiness is a quality installation, and a great appreciation for our coustomers.

General Remodeling
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    3.00%

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements

Landscaping, Paver Patios.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about D-Wing Construction Inc.

How is D-Wing Construction Inc. overall rated?

D-Wing Construction Inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are D-Wing Construction Inc. open?

D-Wing Construction Inc. is open:

What payment options does D-Wing Construction Inc. provide

D-Wing Construction Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does D-Wing Construction Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, D-Wing Construction Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does D-Wing Construction Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, D-Wing Construction Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does D-Wing Construction Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, D-Wing Construction Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does D-Wing Construction Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, D-Wing Construction Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by D-Wing Construction Inc.?

Yes, D-Wing Construction Inc. offers warranties.

What services does D-Wing Construction Inc. offer?

D-Wing Construction Inc. offers the following services: Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements

Are there any services D-Wing Construction Inc. does not offer?

Landscaping, Paver Patios.