Chad Ford's Snow Removal & Concrete,LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2009

1005 Summerhill Dr

Aurora, IL 60506

Chad Ford's Snow Removal & Concrete prides itself on providing outstanding Snow Removal and Concrete Services to both our residential and commercial customers alike. We take careful consideration when employing reliable crews, maintaining equipment and performing careful execution after careful

04/12/2016

Brian C.

Description of Work
Cleared snow in early 2015 from driveway. Performed services as outlined. They were very hard to get a hold of initially and were also hard to get a hold of in 2016. In 2016 I did not know that they stopped performing non-commercial services except I read it on a website. So although the work was done well their communication was not professional.

12/17/2015

Donna B.

IMPORTANT: He called me back promptly. He no longer does residential snow removal (only commercial). He has been unable to have that changed on Angies List.

Description of Work
returned my call promptly

02/01/2015

Jill K.

Excellent, I will keep him permanently for all of my snow removal. He was very professional he's quoted what was due and did not upcharge as some other quotes I received. He said he would be here at 6:00 am and he was 5 minutes early. We have a person who has disabilities in our family he commentated wonderful for this person. Will recommend him to anyone!

Description of Work
Snow removal and sidewalk snow removal.

Category snow removal

[name removed], We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write such a detailed review on Angie’s list. Stay safe in the extreme winter weather we are experiencing, Chad Ford Sr/Owner of Chad Ford’s Snow Removal & Concrete.

01/28/2015

Carol and Dan G.

Description of Work
Chad Ford's Snow Removal Services kept our driveway and sidewalk clear of snow last year and performed the service each time we had a snowfall of more than 3 inches. They worked very early in the morning, so when we were ready to go to work, the snow was gone. This price included a bag of calcium chloride, which we prefer to sodium chloride. The monthly billing is convenient for us. We were very pleased with their work, and rehired them this year.

Category snow removal

[Member name removed], We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write such a detailed review on Angie’s list. It was our distinct pleasure to service your snow removal needs. Please stay safe in the extreme winter weather we are experiencing, Chad Ford Sr/Owner of Chad Ford’s Snow Removal & Concrete.

01/28/2015

Gertraud S.

Category snow removal

[name removed], We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write a review on Angie’s list. It was our distinct pleasure to service your snow removal needs. Please stay safe in the extreme winter weather we are experiencing, Chad Ford Sr/Owner of Chad Ford’s Snow Removal & Concrete.

08/28/2014

Nick L.

Description of Work
I called them several times to hire them for snow removal. They never responded. Very unprofessional.

03/31/2014

Nick L.

Description of Work
Shoveled driveway and walk.

02/18/2014

Clifford K.

The pusher for our area shows up on time as contracted and does a very thorough job. I would highly recommend this service.

Description of Work
Chad answers the phone himself every time I call and has made sure every specialsnow plow call is completed as requested.

02/12/2014

Deborah H.

Chad was very nice and prompt on getting back to me ,he was unable to help because he only works in Del Web and has only snow blowers and not snow plows like on a truck.

12/03/2013

Maryann B.

I started calling various snow removel services in mid July; as i discovered last year not many do residental and if they do; they get done last. I left messages for about 4 services when I called Chad he answered the phone - gave me some info - and said lets touch base in September to discuss pricing. I follow up with Chad in September, again he answered the phone and was very responsive to setting up an appointment to give us an estimate; Chad stopped by on a Saturday and met with my husband. Pricing was in line with other snow removal services we had had in the past. Hasn't snowed yet as soon as it does I will be back with an update. Chad had done a great job so far and has been very responsive if we ask him to come back for another cleaning.

Description of Work
Chad Ford Snow Removal gave us an estimate for residental snow removal. Has now provide those services

06/12/2013

Julie W.

Mr. Ford came out and plowed in a timely manner. The removal was thorough with no damage to the yard or landscaping. I was very pleased with this service and will continue to use them.

Description of Work
I called for snow removal.

03/20/2013

Anita H.

Excellent service

Description of Work
Snow Removal

01/01/2013

Kris G.

This company never returned my phone call.

Description of Work
None

11/03/2012

Raveesh V.

Sent an email and followed up with a 'phone message. Not even the courtesy of a response. Very, very unprofessional!

Description of Work
No services performed. Contacted re snow removal for 2012-13 winter.

07/02/2012

Catherine F.

Excellent! Chad came out to give me an estimate and we discussed when his plows come out to plow (plowing for residential homes starts at 2and quot;). I asked for a change that would have his plows coming out more often (plowing to start at 1and quot;). Chad stated it wouldn't be a problem but also explained it would cost more. I agreed and electronically submitted the contract. The contract specified $45 a push for 1-5and quot; of snow. After 5and quot; of snow, the price increased to $55. Salt was extra. The contract was written for the 2011/2012 winter season. Fortunately for me and unfortunately for Chad we experienced a dry winter (2011/2012). I received a limited number of plowing during the season/contract period. During one of the plows I was home and was able to talk to the plow driver. He was very polite and provided his phone number if I had any problems or needed him out sooner. Chad electronically sent out his bills at the end of every month which I appreciated. I would definitely hire Chad Ford's Snow Removal again as they complete the work as specified and are very customer friendly!

Description of Work
Snow shoveling/plowing a double-wide asphalt driveway that is approximately 20' long drive.

03/16/2012

DEBBIE O.

From first call to services provided, all went well. Chad was very responsive and came out when promised. Follow-up was excellent. Job was well done. I would highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Our normal snowplowing person was on vacation during the blizzard of 2011. We needed to have our driveway plowed in order to get our cars out of the garage & driveway. Chad was very responsive & timely. We had a 30 foot, two car driveway. He did an excellent job & came out a couple more times as we had snow drifts that caused more build-up on the driveway. If we had not already had a someone already doing the snowplowing regularly over the past several years, we would have signed a contract with Chad. I would highly recommend Chad and his services for snowplowing. He is prompt, dependable, and

03/07/2011

Patti S.

This year we got tremendous amounts of snow with the blizzard. I don't own a snow blower, and after shoveling most of the driveway, I gave up. I called Chad on the chance he would be able to help out. Although it was an incredibly busy time for him, he responded almost immediately! I was so pleased with the work, cost and professionalism that I signed up for his services for the remainder of the year.

Description of Work
Removed snow from our driveway and sidewalks.

03/03/2011

thomas J.

They were great. We were able to call them on short notice and they came back the next day as well.

Description of Work
They came out and did some work for us during the blizzard and shoveled our snow.

01/04/2011

Gregg B.

Very prompt with snow removal as they are there before 6 am, allowing the driveway to be clear before we leave for work. Will definitely continue to use them.

Description of Work
Snow removal for driveway and sidewalks, plus salting both areas

09/08/2010

Timothy O.

He was very nice and informative. I didn't use his service. He was straight forward with what he would do, what it would cost, and how long it would take. He was very professional. He was late, but he called and told us that he would be late. I thought his prices were expensive.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Chad Ford's Snow Removal & Concrete to install a driveway.

Category concrete driveways

08/26/2010

GUY C.

Chad was very punctual and professional in responding to my initial inquiry. Came out at the appointed time and day and discussed the project in detail, got back to us within a day or two with a written detailed quote. Gave us an estimate of when he could start the project, and he answered every question we had. He and his crew showed up on time to start on the day chosen, worked throughout the day, cleaned up the site, and did the same the two following days. Original estimate was to complete in two days, but because of all the mud found under the oldest section of the old driveway that had to be dug out and hauled away, initial pouring was delayed by one day. After all was done, he sent an employee back the following day to completely clean up the site and put everything back in order. Very pleased and very satisfied with the work and the professionalism shown by the workers, and Chad (the owner) was on the job with them every day as promised. I would be pleased to highly recommend this company to anyone with a concrete project.

Description of Work
Tore out our old double driveway and patio - hauled away all old concrete, including mud that was under one section of the driveway. Put in new double driveway, patio, sidewalks on each side of the garage where there were none before. Removed and re-set our wrought iron gate.

Category concrete driveways

03/25/2010

SYNTHIA M.

Great.

Description of Work
We called Chad at the last minute for snow removal. He came out immediately and gave us an estimate. What he promised, he delivered. He did an excellent job after a large snow fall. The driveway was plowed immaculately by 6 a.m. Our driveway is the size of 2-1/2 driveways, therefore, the price was slightly higher. Chad was very pleasant to work with, professional, hard-working, and we will definitely be using his business' other services in the future.

06/30/2009

Michael W.

Before he did the job I called during a heavy storm and said if he wanted to see the problem before accepting the job. He came 20 miles during that storm to check it out. Before the concrete came he gave specific instructions to his men the way the concrete should be set. His men were very good and followed his instructions. Chad did a lot on site checking Before and after.His men were very gracious about refinishing some of it after the dog decided to take a run through some of the driveway.

Description of Work
Replaced a 10 ft X 75 ft of driveway alongside home to control runoff water from going towards the house. Had to pitch away from house and curb to keep from going on next door neighbor.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, mudjacking

J&F Concrete Lifting

J & F Concrete Lifting, with over 20 years of experience, provides affordable solutions to your existing concrete's inability to provide your property with great value and utility because it sunk or settled.

Mountairy Products

If your concrete drive, patio, sidewalk are not on the level, we can raise it with ECO GREEN process. Water issues? We can pitch it.

U.S. Waterproofing

Basement waterproofing and foundation repair company. Family owned since 1957 with over 300,000 dry basements. Free consultations. Lifetime warranties available. Award winning company.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Concrete Removal, Repair & Replace - Stamp Concrete, Driveways, Patios, Room Additions, Flat Work, Stoops, Steps, Garage Floors & Side Walks. Snow Removal.