Chad Ford's Snow Removal & Concrete,LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2009

Chad Ford's Snow Removal & Concrete prides itself on providing outstanding Snow Removal and Concrete Services to both our residential and commercial customers alike. We take careful consideration when employing reliable crews, maintaining equipment and performing careful execution after careful planning and preparation. Due to our strong commitment to our customers and to our environment, we are proudly Green Business Certified. Fully insured and bonded; Additionally obtain licensing by area...

OXE Group Inc.

We provide a variety of year-round services from lawn care services, landscaping to decks & patios, retaining walls to remodeling, and more. We have over 5+ years experience and look forward to servicing your home. Give us a call today for your free quote!

Concrete Coatings Revival

Mountairy Products

If your concrete drive, patio, sidewalk are not on the level, we can raise it with ECO GREEN process. Water issues? We can pitch it.

12/17/2015

IMPORTANT: He called me back promptly. He no longer does residential snow removal (only commercial). He has been unable to have that changed on Angies List.

Description of Work
returned my call promptly

02/01/2015

Excellent, I will keep him permanently for all of my snow removal. He was very professional he's quoted what was due and did not upcharge as some other quotes I received. He said he would be here at 6:00 am and he was 5 minutes early. We have a person who has disabilities in our family he commentated wonderful for this person. Will recommend him to anyone!

Description of Work
Snow removal and sidewalk snow removal.

Category snow removal

[name removed], We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write such a detailed review on Angie’s list. Stay safe in the extreme winter weather we are experiencing, Chad Ford Sr/Owner of Chad Ford’s Snow Removal & Concrete.

02/18/2014

The pusher for our area shows up on time as contracted and does a very thorough job. I would highly recommend this service.

Description of Work
Chad answers the phone himself every time I call and has made sure every specialsnow plow call is completed as requested.

02/12/2014

Chad was very nice and prompt on getting back to me ,he was unable to help because he only works in Del Web and has only snow blowers and not snow plows like on a truck.

12/03/2013

I started calling various snow removel services in mid July; as i discovered last year not many do residental and if they do; they get done last. I left messages for about 4 services when I called Chad he answered the phone - gave me some info - and said lets touch base in September to discuss pricing. I follow up with Chad in September, again he answered the phone and was very responsive to setti...

Description of Work
Chad Ford Snow Removal gave us an estimate for residental snow removal. Has now provide those services

06/12/2013

Mr. Ford came out and plowed in a timely manner. The removal was thorough with no damage to the yard or landscaping. I was very pleased with this service and will continue to use them.

Description of Work
I called for snow removal.

01/01/2013

This company never returned my phone call.

Description of Work
None

11/03/2012

Sent an email and followed up with a 'phone message. Not even the courtesy of a response. Very, very unprofessional!

Description of Work
No services performed. Contacted re snow removal for 2012-13 winter.

07/02/2012

Excellent! Chad came out to give me an estimate and we discussed when his plows come out to plow (plowing for residential homes starts at 2and quot;). I asked for a change that would have his plows coming out more often (plowing to start at 1and quot;). Chad stated it wouldn't be a problem but also explained it would cost more. I agreed and electronically submitted the contract. The contract specified $45 a push for 1-5and quot; of snow. After 5and quot; of snow, the price increased to $55. Salt was extra. The contract was written for the 2011/2012 winter season. Fortunately for me and unfortunately for Chad we experienced a dry winter (2011/2012). I received a limited number of plowing during the season/contract period. During one of the plows I was home and was able to talk to the plow driver. He was very polite and provided his phone number if I had any problems or needed him out sooner. Chad electronically sent out his bills at the end of every month which I appreciated. I would definitely hire Chad Ford's Snow Removal again as they complete the work as specified and are very customer friendly!

Description of Work
Snow shoveling/plowing a double-wide asphalt driveway that is approximately 20' long drive.

03/16/2012

From first call to services provided, all went well. Chad was very responsive and came out when promised. Follow-up was excellent. Job was well done. I would highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Our normal snowplowing person was on vacation during the blizzard of 2011. We needed to have our driveway plowed in order to get our cars out of the garage & driveway. Chad was very responsive & timely. We had a 30 foot, two car driveway. He did an excellent job & came out a couple more times as we had snow drifts that caused more build-up on the driveway. If we had not already had a someone already doing the snowplowing regularly over the past several years, we would have signed a contract with Chad. I would highly recommend Chad and his services for snowplowing. He is prompt, dependable, and

Category snow removal service

Concrete Removal, Repair & Replace - Stamp Concrete, Driveways, Patios, Room Additions, Flat Work, Stoops, Steps, Garage Floors & Side Walks. Snow Removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover