Chad Ford's Snow Removal & Concrete,LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2009

Chad Ford's Snow Removal & Concrete prides itself on providing outstanding Snow Removal and Concrete Services to both our residential and commercial customers alike. We take careful consideration when employing reliable crews, maintaining equipment and performing careful execution after careful planning and preparation. Due to our strong commitment to our customers and to our environment, we are proudly Green Business Certified. Fully insured and bonded; Additionally obtain licensing by area...

Mountairy Products

Mountairy Products

If your concrete drive, patio, sidewalk are not on the level, we can raise it with ECO GREEN process. Water issues? We can pitch it.

12/17/2015

IMPORTANT:  He called me back promptly.  He no longer does residential snow removal (only commercial).   He has been unable to have that changed on Angies List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
returned my call promptly

02/01/2015

Excellent,  I will keep him permanently for all of my snow removal.  He was very professional he's quoted what was due and did not upcharge as some other quotes I received.  He said he would be here at 6:00 am and he was 5 minutes early.  We have a person who has disabilities in our family he commentated wonderful for this person.  Will recommend him to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow removal and sidewalk snow removal.

CATEGORY snow removal

[name removed], We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write such a detailed review on Angie’s list. Stay safe in the extreme winter weather we are experiencing, Chad Ford Sr/Owner of Chad Ford’s Snow Removal & Concrete.

02/18/2014

The pusher for our area shows up on time as contracted and does a very thorough job. I would highly recommend this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chad answers the phone himself every time I call and has made sure every specialsnow plow call is completed as requested.

02/12/2014

Chad was very nice and prompt on getting back to me ,he was unable to help because he only works in Del Web and has only snow blowers and not snow plows like on a truck.

12/03/2013

I started calling various snow removel services in mid July; as i discovered last year not many do residental and if they do; they get done last. I left messages for about 4 services when I called Chad he answered the phone - gave me some info - and said lets touch base in September to discuss pricing. I follow up with Chad in September, again he answered the phone and was very responsive to setti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chad Ford Snow Removal gave us an estimate for residental snow removal. Has now provide those services

CATEGORY snow removal

Concrete Removal, Repair & Replace - Stamp Concrete, Driveways, Patios, Room Additions, Flat Work, Stoops, Steps, Garage Floors & Side Walks. Snow Removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover