Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing

Bubbles Window Washing & Gutter Cleaning

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2006

75 Executive Dr

Aurora, IL 60504

Locations in Barrington, Chicago, Glenview, Lisle, Naperville and St. Charles. Servicing the whole Chicagoland Area. Established in 2003. We provide professional services of Window Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Repair and Power Washing. You can schedule an appointment and rest easy knowing you'll receive quick, clean, safe and reliable services for your home or business. We are dedicated to providing unparalleled service and motivated to earn your business for life!...
See clear into 2021  project
See clear into 2021

window cleaning

202160622

09/23/2022

CHRIS C.

Technician was very good and friendly... the widows look great! I have hired Bubbles in the past for window cleaning, gutter clearing and concrete power washing. They are very responsive and do good work. I recommend them.

Description of Work
Window washing at my home... mostly exterior.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for your great review. We're happy you were pleased with our service and we hope to work with you again!

09/09/2022

Julia T.

I have used this company multiple times. Their pricing model is clear enough and they do an excellent job every time. They price by the window/door etc... so expect that their counts might be different than yours when it comes to pay. French doors, transom windows and etc... all have special prices so use their estimate as a ballpark rather than a guaranteed quote. They are professional, timely and extremely easy to deal with for scheduling and payment. They also have great follow-up and sales.

Description of Work
Window washing

Category glass repair, window cleaning, replacement windows

Hello, thank you for leaving us an awesome review! We are glad you had a wonderful experience with us, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

09/02/2022

B G.

Not a good experience, last year they came out and did a good job with our windows inside and out. This year they were supposed to do my neighbors and my house together and they showed up his house yesterday instead he was not thrilled or ready for them. I had a window of 11-3 today and they called at 8:30 to come over earlier nobody was home and they said no problem they would see us later. I then get a call at 2:52 that they needed to cancel and reschedule. This company doesn't respect my families time and they have no issue cancelling last minute when we moved our schedules around to be home. Very poor business model will never use them again...…

Description of Work
Clean my windows inside and out

Category window cleaning

We're disappointed to learn that the most recent experience with Bubbles, LLC did not go as planned. We apologize for the miscommunication and frustrations that occurred with the arrival of our team. Please know that it's never our intention and strive to provide only the best. We stand behind our work from the customer service side through the completion of the intended work and we truly attempted to rectify the situation within our means. We are disheartened to know we were unable to retain your business.

08/21/2022

Karen B.

This time was great. Guys arrived on time and did an amazing job cleaning my windows.

Description of Work
Window washing

Category window cleaning

Hello, we are glad you were pleased with our service. Here at Bubbles, we are dedicated to providing excellent service in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to work with you again in the future.

07/27/2022

MIKE N.

Bubbles power washed my deck, and now it's beautiful. This is the fourth year in a row I used Bubbles, and every time they did a wonderful time power washing. I will use them again next year too!

Description of Work
Great job!

Category pressure washing

Hello, we are glad to hear that you have experienced wonderful service from us! Thank you for being a loyal customer, we appreciate your business with us and look forward to working with you again in the future.

07/05/2022

Sharon J.

Excellent!! They did a great job and were very thorough. We have had Bubbles Window Cleaners before and have always been happy with their service. I would highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
We had approximately 28 windows cleaned on our 1st floor home

Category glass repair, window cleaning, replacement windows

We're happy you're pleased with our service. We appreciate your business and your wonderful review!

07/01/2022

Kai T.

The gutters got thoroughly cleaned. Unfortunately, they left all of the gutter gunk on my bushes so I ended up with a large cleanup project following their visit.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Hello, we apologize that your service was not satisfactory and understand that shouldn’t have happened. We also spoke to our technician and have addressed the issue, so it will not happen again in the future. We are a small company, and we are continuously learning from our mistakes, so we appreciate your feedback. Per our conversation on the phone, we have tried to come up with a solution for the inconvenience. Again, we apologize and hope you understand that we are growing and learning, and this service does not represent who are.

06/16/2022

tim R.

We have a lot of trees, so our gutters quickly fill with leaves in the fall and seed pods in the spring. I can get 1st floor gutters myself - but definitely not the 2nd floor. Bubbles has done my 2nd floor gutters, twice a year, for many years. The crews are always fast, efficient and neat. The price is very fair - especially when I consider the costs if I were to fall off of the roof... I'll definitely be relying on them every spring and fall!

Description of Work
Clean out gutters

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

We are pleased your experience with us was a great one! We appreciate your kind words and most importantly thank you for being a loyal customer!

05/22/2022

Chad C.

From Quote to Payment - Bubbles Window Washing & Gutter Cleaning customer service personal were prompt and professional in answering my various questions along the way to completing my project.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you for posting about your recent gutter cleaning and experience with us. It means a great deal!

04/20/2022

Brian K.

Excellent service. They are courteous, professional and hard working.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters and replaced gutter guards

Category glass repair, gutter cleaning

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We are pleased to hear our service continues to reach the expectation of our clients and business. Thank you for choosing us.

04/19/2022

Marlene T.

Every step of this process from inquiry to evaluation was efficient and non-problematic. They are competent, friendly, organized and efficient. They were on time. My windows, frames and tracks are spotless. No clean up was required in their wake. The pricing was quite reasonable for over 25 windows inside and out. We will use them annually to make quick work of this daunting task.

Description of Work
Window Washing - Inside and Out

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

Thank you for choosing Bubbles Window Washing and Gutter Cleaning. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our clients and make home cleanup projects a breeze. We look forward to working with you for your next Spring cleaning!

04/12/2022

Patrick S.

The work was done very well and the technician was excellent. They were able to get me on the schedule quickly and the price was reasonable. Really nice work all around!

Description of Work
Window cleaning; gutter cleaning; power washing driveway, walks, deck

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

We're happy your experience with us was good from start to finish! Thanks so much for your 5 Star review and we look forward to working with you again!

03/04/2022

monalisa I.

Ok guy came out and performed well, but did not give estimate on gutter covers

Description of Work
Clean gutters

Category glass repair, gutter cleaning

Thank you for providing us with a 4 star review. We are sorry that we were unable to provide the estimate during the time of service, but we are always happy to send our team back out as the guards are a free onsite estimate process. Please reach out to us if that is something we can help set up.

01/20/2022

Rob R.

I have never been disappointed with their work. Always prompt, clean and professional. Charges for work performed have always been reasonable. I highly recommend them!!!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and repair

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, pressure washing

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We are happy to hear about your experiences with us. Thank you for being a loyal client. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment in March!

12/11/2021

Nancy S.

Not well....They sent someone out who blew the leaves out of the gutters with a leaf blower and left the leaves on the ground near the house and garage or blew them into the yard. They were supposed to hand clean the gutters and bag the leaves. I have complained, and they are charging full price for inadequate work. Choose another company if you need gutters cleaned...

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category glass repair, gutter cleaning

We are happy to try and address this situation but are having trouble locating your appointment in our system. We unfortunately do need some additional information to locate your appointment and help address your concerns as we are not seeing an appointment under your name. Please contact us at 800-640-9170 at your earliest convivence.

12/09/2021

CAROL F.

Beware - Bubbles is currently either severely understaffed, poorly run, or doesn't care about their customers. They had me on their schedule for window washing on 12/2. They texted me 1 hour before the scheduled arrival window to say that the technician was no longer available so they wouldn't be coming out. They said "we have any day next week available", but when I called them (right away) to reschedule, none of the times that worked for me were available. I ended up shifting my schedule around to be able to do one of the dates that worked for them, 12-9. When they still hadn't shown up or contacted me 3 hours into the 4-hour schedule window they gave, I called and they said the technician was running late so they'd reach out to him to get a ETA. 2 hours later (and 1 hour past the end of the scheduling window they gave me), they texted to say the technician would not be able to make it out so they would need to reschedule. The only reason I gave them a second chance after the first cancellation is that I used them once before and I had no issues, but now I'm going to find a different company that's more reliable.

Description of Work
Window washing

Category glass repair, window cleaning

Hello We are sincerely sorry about the mistakes we made with your appointment. With weather being a large factor for December services, that is still not an excuse for poor communication. While we have had an unusually warm December many days have still resulted in temperatures that are not conducive to us providing the best product, or cause services to take longer than they usually would in spring, summer, and early fall. We are however very sorry for the poor communication or lack thereof. One our biggest lifelines in our services is our communication, our business depends on that. We want to thank you for bringing this to our immediate attention so that we can investigate what went wrong here. Furthermore, and most importantly to use this as a stepping stool to provide better over all service in the future. Thank you for taking the time to share this.

11/18/2021

Roger E.

Awesome! I have used Bubbles in the past for Window cleaning and siding pressure washing. I am very please with their services and will use every year.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

We're pleased to see you've been with us for so many years. Thank you for sharing this review and please let us know if we can ever do anything more!

10/13/2021

Shelly P.

Freddy was fantastic! He was very thorough and took extra care to make sure everything was perfect. He was very professional. He did our windows, screens and sills. He took the screens off and washed them with soap and water. Other companies only used a brush. Very impressed. I would definitely use Bubbles again!

Description of Work
Window washing

Category glass repair, window cleaning, replacement windows

We're glad to hear you were so pleased with the job Freddy did at your home. Our technicians work very hard to provide quality service to our customers. Thank you for your great review and we look forward to working with you again!

09/05/2021

Mark F.

Bubbles Window and Washing was very responsive and came out the next day. Repair was done quickly at a very fair price. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
minor soffit repair

Category gutter repair

Thank you for your five star review! We are happy to get the job done quick and efficiently. Thank you for choosing us!

09/03/2021

Maurine C.

Excellent professional service provided by Manuel. On-time, Considerate, Neat, Respectful, and Thorough. We had over over 30 windows and doors.

Description of Work
Window Washing

Category window cleaning

[Member Name Removed], We're happy you were pleased with our service and we appreciate your 5 Star review!

08/27/2021

EDWARD H.

On August 4th I had Bubbles come to my house for the 1st time to clean the outside and inside windows in addition to the screens. I was totally pleased with the work that Eliceo and his partner did. Both men had a very professional demeanor about them. They arrived right on time, worked very efficiently and thus did a wonderful job. Both Eliceo and his partner were very conscientious of their work. They answered any questions that I had and were a pleasure to have at my house. I will certainly use Bubbles again when I need my windows and screens cleaned again.

Description of Work
Window cleaning inside & out & screen cleaning

Category window cleaning

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so please to hear that the work was done well and that our techs upheld the standards we expect at every home. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you for your feedback!

08/18/2021

Michelle C.

Fernando did a wonderful job cleaning our windows. I was very please with the attention to detail. We have a two-story living room with a large window at the top. We do not have equipment to easily clean. We hired a different company last year that did not provide half the quality and were more expensive.

Description of Work
Home Window cleaning

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

Thank you for choosing us! We are so happy to hear that our service lived up to the standards we strive to achieve every single time. Thank you for choosing us. We hope to have you as a loyal client moving forward!

08/15/2021

Sandy L.

I cannot tell you how happy we are with your service and the gentleman that came to clean the windows. He is so nice and personable and answered all my questions. He explained why he was not able to open a couple of the windows (They were really stuck). The most important thing was that my boss was extremely happy with how amazing the windows looked. This was such a great experience that we will definitely call you again when we need your services!!!

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Category glass repair, window cleaning

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We are please to hear about how awesome the service went from start to finish and how extremely happy your boss was. Thank you for choosing us and leaving us a review! We look forward to hearing from you next time around! Enjoy!

08/02/2021

Gail R.

I was very happy with the service provided by Bubbles Window Washing. The washers arrived on time. They washed all my windows, storm windows, patio doors and storm doors inside and outside. It was a big job and they did an excellent job. They were careful and polite. This was my second time using Bubbles and I will use them again.

Description of Work
Window washing

Category window cleaning

Thank you for your A rating. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to leave us a rating. See you next time!

07/23/2021

MIKE N.

Their employee did a fabulous job power washing my deck. So much so that I requested the same employee for the last 3 years! I couldn't be more happier with the job he did! And I will use Bubbles next year too!

Description of Work
Power washed my deck

Category glass repair, pressure washing

[Member Name Removed], We're glad you're pleased with our service. Thank you so much for your continued business and for your great 5 star review!

Heavens Best Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

We are a father and daughter team and we love what we do. Meeting new people and making them happy is the best part of our job. We hold ourselves to the highest standards, and take pride in everything we do. We will take great care of your home or business and we guarantee all of our work. We provide 5 star service at fair and honest up-front prices. We clean upholstery, leather, mattresses, carpets, hardwoods and ceramic tile. Call -or- click for a free estimate today. We look forward to speaking with you!

Berg Roofing and Home Improvements

We as a family would like to take the opportunity to personally thank you for your interest in Berg Roofing and Home Improvements. This is our family’s business of over 50 years and we are proud to be running it in the tradition of our grandfather. We have always strived to offer the very best products and options at a good price. We will explain to you our apporach; which has been tested thousands of times with customers like you. We offer a full line of services: roofing, replacement windows, vinyl siding and insulated vinyl siding, fascia, soffit, gutters and gutter guards systems. We are a professional roofing and siding contractor and we offer the highest quality service at a good price. Don’t cut corners on your most important asset, your home. If you are looking for something a little more, we are the company for you. We offer a competitive price, excellent workmanship, honesty and we are very responsive to you needs. You are our highest priority as a customer. We have a number of crews working in the community, so we are able to meet your scheduling needs. We do not leave jobs until they are finished. We will never start a new job, until the current job is finished. We are also one of the only companies in the area that offers a dedicated service crew. From the initial contact to all follow-up calls, you will experience for yourself how the Berg team always strives to achieve 100 % customer satisfaction. You will be pleasantly surprised by our high level of service. Additional email - customerservice@bergext.com

Offers by Berg Roofing and Home Improvements on Angi
    Capa Construction

**WINTER DISCOUNT IF BOOKED THROUGH FEBRUARY FOR SPRING INSTALLATION** Fоr mоrе than four dесаdеѕ, Cара Construction hаѕ dеlіvеrеd high-quality products and еxсерtіоnаl service at the best vаluе tо our clients. Cара Cоnѕtruсtіоn ѕресіаlіzеѕ іn rеѕіdеntіаl rооfіng ѕуѕtеmѕ, ѕkуlіghtѕ, windows, siding, сulturеd ѕtоnе аnd еntrу dооrѕ. Contact us tоdау tо lеаrn whу we аrе the Chісаgоlаnd’ѕ best сhоісе for уоur nеxt рrоjесt. We cannot accommodate roof repair requests if the roof was not originally installed by Capa Construction. Capa Construction offers MULTIPLE FINANCING OPTIONS including 18 months no interest and no payments! Call us today for details!

Offers by Capa Construction on Angi

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Window Washing. Gutter Cleaning. Power Washing. Gutter Repair and Installation

Window repair, Window replacement, Maid services, Siding repair/replacement, Roofing