Accurate Home Repair

Founded 1988 • With Angi since March 2010

I'm the sole owner and operator of the company....

OBrien Plumbing and Heating

OBrien Plumbing and Heating

We specialize in plumbing services, repairs, installs, maintenance, inspections, drain cleaning, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/25/2020

Todd Yeates, the owner of Accurate Home Repair, did the installation, and the door looks great. He fitted it in well so that it seals nicely and closes easily. He was very professional and I am happy with both the results and the reasonable cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a new storm door from Menard's and I needed someone to pick up the door and install it for me.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service

05/12/2020

One of attic vents on my roof, damaged by animals, needed to be replaced. To protect the vents for the future, I also wanted to install two vent guards. Todd came to my house for evaluation quickly after I contacted him. He picked up the ordered vent guards for me from the store. He did excellent job to replace the damaged vent and install the vent guards. He also fixed some minor issues for me vo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof vent replacement and vent guard installation

CATEGORY contractors,roofing

04/18/2020

He came recently to repair some drywall. He does good work, reasonable rates and very professional. We rely on him for all our repairs and he gives honest advice!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has done many repairs: new toilet, new faucets, lighting fixtures, replaced outdoor water faucet, siding, painting and repairing drywall!

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,gutter cleaning,handyman service,plumbing,home remodeling,house painters

07/23/2019

Went well. Since the fix, there have been a couple times of heavy rains. So far so good. Todd was very friendly and professional. Caulked the gutter corners carefully and didn't rush. He also checked the sky-lights from outside and inside and told us the water marks were caused by condensation and need not worry about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing minor leak , caulking 4 second story gutter corners, unclog a downspout elbow

CATEGORY handyman service

05/12/2019

My family operates a rental property, and we have called AHR (Todd) for nearly 3 years whenever there are any issues. We trust his knowledge, professionalism, thoroughness, and fair prices. I particularly appreciate how straightforward and communicative he is. He lets you know exactly what he is doing, why, and by when he can get it done. He doesn't just care about the quality of his work, but he ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Knowledgable, thorough and professional: highly recommended

CATEGORY handyman service

Handymen services. Interior & exterior home repairs & improvements. Remodeling. Carpentry. Drywall. Electrical.plumbing. Flooring. Gutter repair and cleaning. Mailbox repair. Painting. Drain cleaning. Roofing. power washing.Windows.doors.

ask for details