Accurate Home Repair

Founded 1988 • With Angi since March 2010

2499 Brook Ln

Aurora, IL 60504

I'm the sole owner and operator of the company.

10/25/2020

GAIL F.

Todd Yeates, the owner of Accurate Home Repair, did the installation, and the door looks great. He fitted it in well so that it seals nicely and closes easily. He was very professional and I am happy with both the results and the reasonable cost.

Description of Work
I purchased a new storm door from Menard's and I needed someone to pick up the door and install it for me.

Category contractors, handyman service

05/12/2020

Ping Z.

One of attic vents on my roof, damaged by animals, needed to be replaced. To protect the vents for the future, I also wanted to install two vent guards. Todd came to my house for evaluation quickly after I contacted him. He picked up the ordered vent guards for me from the store. He did excellent job to replace the damaged vent and install the vent guards. He also fixed some minor issues for me voluntarily. The price he charged was reasonable. I was satisfied with his services and will hire him for future handyman work.

Description of Work
Roof vent replacement and vent guard installation

Category contractors, roofing

04/18/2020

Jean W.

He came recently to repair some drywall. He does good work, reasonable rates and very professional. We rely on him for all our repairs and he gives honest advice!!

Description of Work
He has done many repairs: new toilet, new faucets, lighting fixtures, replaced outdoor water faucet, siding, painting and repairing drywall!

Category contractors, drywall, gutter cleaning, handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling, house painters

07/23/2019

Frank Z.

Went well. Since the fix, there have been a couple times of heavy rains. So far so good. Todd was very friendly and professional. Caulked the gutter corners carefully and didn't rush. He also checked the sky-lights from outside and inside and told us the water marks were caused by condensation and need not worry about them.

Description of Work
Fixing minor leak , caulking 4 second story gutter corners, unclog a downspout elbow

05/12/2019

Elizabeth B.

My family operates a rental property, and we have called AHR (Todd) for nearly 3 years whenever there are any issues. We trust his knowledge, professionalism, thoroughness, and fair prices. I particularly appreciate how straightforward and communicative he is. He lets you know exactly what he is doing, why, and by when he can get it done. He doesn't just care about the quality of his work, but he will provide guidance on how to prevent issues in the future, or how to deal with certain small fixes so that you don't need to call a handyman, which I think speaks to his integrity. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Knowledgable, thorough and professional: highly recommended

03/01/2019

Pawan G.

Extremely Happy. Talked to Todd today morning and he came in the noon and showed me the issue using a photo on smartphone and it was also clearly visible to me from ground. He needed to go back to get the broken parts and came back after Lunch, and fixed it. Then he noticed other minor issues and fixed them also without any extra charge . We need to get other things done and undoubtedly we will work with Todd.

Description of Work
Some issues in roof

02/07/2019

Deborah W.

Todd Yeates is TOP NOTCH! He's very honest and a fantastic MIRACLE WORKER. I had fallen, in my kitchen, and shattered one of the cabinet doors. This door was literally in pieces and Todd fixed the door so that nobody would even tell that I had shattered it. Truly amazing quality, price and reliability! Highly recommend this handyman!!!

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinet Door Fixed

Category handyman service, woodworking

08/02/2018

Rick S.

We have an excellent new mailbox and the work was quickly and professional done. Excellent experience.

Description of Work
Replacing mailbox

Category handyman service, mailbox repair, woodworking

07/24/2018

Freddy M.

Todd was great and also needed to do some improvising since the job was previously not done right. I plan on calling him again for other projects for sure. Need a fix done right, call Todd!

Description of Work
Ventilation vents on the side needed to be replaced.

07/10/2018

Dick S.

Todd was quickly available and got the job done with no snags. He is rising to the top of my handyman list. Nice work!

Description of Work
Install garbage disposer I purchased ahead of time.

Category handyman service, plumbing

07/03/2018

Mary S.

Todd showed up, even in 95-degree heat, to install a new mailbox that I quickly needed for house sale photos. He was prompt, very professional and did an outstanding job! Will be hiring for more jobs!

Description of Work
Installed a new mailbox within 24 hours of an old one being hit and knocked down.

03/07/2018

Dylan G.

We have hired Todd a few times and he has been great. He is very easy to get a hold of. Very communicative, very honest. I really appreciate that he will find the best way to fix a problem that is both professional but as inexpensive as possible. He has been helpful offering his professional opinion on repairs that required a different outside contractor, and getting work done in a timely manner. We will definitely continue to rely on him for future repairs as they come up.

Description of Work
We needed a bunch of repair work for a rental property. Sump pump replacements, water heater work, fixing broken fans, trim, baseboards, kitchen countertop work, etc.

Category contractors, handyman service, plumbing

10/30/2017

Jennifer M.

Todd was able to get to our project within the week of our call, which was very helpful. He arrived on time, and was professional and courteous. The new mailbox post looks great!

Description of Work
We needed our old mailbox post removed and a new one installed.

09/27/2017

Kristine H.

Terry was super! Responded quickly and communicated often, detailing all that would be involved. Very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with - thanks!

Description of Work
Mold removal

09/20/2017

Laura M.

Todd was very prompt to respond to my call. He was accommodating to my schedule and was conscientious to make sure everything was done satisfactorily. He took extra care to reinforce the soffit in additional places to prevent future issues.

Description of Work
I had soffit repair work, toliet repair, blinds hung, and help with a light bulb on a vaulted ceiling.

Category handyman service, plumbing

08/02/2017

Bruce H.

Excellent work. Quick, thorough and very professional.

Description of Work
Replace rotted fascia boards and brick moulding.

06/15/2017

Marlene N.

Todd arrived promptly, as promised, and was able to make the repair in spite of an unusual problem with the position and method of the initial installation. He was genuinely concerned about the safety aspect of the dangling fan, courteous at all times, and charged a very fair price.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan came loose and was dangling from wires

05/23/2017

Carol P.

Todd did a small roofing repair for us and he was right on time, explained what needed to be done including taking pictures of what needed to be repaired. It was a job well done in every way. Will use him again in the future! Excellent!

Description of Work
Roof Repair

05/23/2017

Allen F.

Todd is very responsive and straight forward. He is thorough and takes the time to explain what he finds. I have a To Do List and Todd is the person I will call to get it done!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, handyman service

05/17/2017

sandra M.

Everything went great. The gutter was very high up and was blowing in the wind. What a relief when Todd fixed it. Price was fair and work done quickly & efficiently.

Description of Work
Wind damaged gutter on high peak of roof.

04/02/2017

ANIL P.

I am very happy with the work Tood performed. He was on time, responded promptly to queries and very professional with his work. I'd hire him again

Description of Work
Fix cover on external dryer vent Fix screen door Issue with flush toilet Issue with wardrobe door

Category handyman service, drain cleaning

04/01/2017

Rachel S.

Todd was great. I talked to him on the phone and explained the problem. It was a really lousy day, raining on and off, and you can't do roof work when it is raining. Todd picked up a new boot in the morning and called me as soon as it stopped raining to see if he could come over and install it. This was an awesome display of customer service because no money had changed hands yet, and he was ready to go as soon as the weather allowed. Price was perfectly reasonable, quality of work and customer service was excellent.

Description of Work
One of the rubber boots on a vent in my roof wore out, and it needed to be replaced.

03/22/2017

Tony H.

Todd was honest about what needed to be repaired during the first time he came out to repair the siding and even went around the home to make sure the rest of the siding was not loose and fixed those as well. I liked his work so much that I had him come back the following week to replace the back and front door locks. I am not one that likes giving reviews, so for me to give a review, I must have really liked Todd. I have decided to hire him as our handyman and will call him to do all of the work on our home that needs to be done.

Description of Work
I needed my siding to be repair above my garage and had my them replace my back door lock and front door lock.

Category handyman service, roofing, woodworking

03/22/2017

Michelle D.

Excellent. Strongly recommend Todd.

Description of Work
Replaced missing shingles on roof.

03/21/2017

Allan S.

Todd did a great job. Perfect install and on time.

Description of Work
My mailbox was knocked over. Needed reinstalled.

MH Pro Painting

Painting-exterior and interior. MH Pro Painting is a small family business that works to satisfy and help customers accomplish there projects.

Five Star Painting of Yorkville

Five Star Painting specializes in interior and exterior painting, and accompanying services for the greater Yorkville, Oswego, and Plainfield areas. Our fully-insured, experienced painters professionally apply top quality materials. We can also easily handle light carpentry and minor drywall repairs. I consider communication essential to your satisfaction. As a hands-on owner, I'm always accessible to answer questions or concerns you may have throughout your painting project. We are bonded, insured and EPA lead certified and offer a written two year workmanship warranty. Schedule your free detailed estimate today. Methods of payment include checks, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards, or free financing to qualified individuals.

Award 2022
    EXTRAVAGANT PAINTING

Extravagant Painting takes pride in delivering high end finished projects. Customer service is the leading priority; being a small business owner, I take the time to listen. Extravagant painting makes a point to ensure you, the customer, understand the process before the paint goes up. Painting is a lot more than picking a color and rolling it on. The attention to detail begins with the preparation of the area. Correcting imperfections in the walls and continues throughout the entire project until the final coat. A beautiful room will house memories for a lifetime.

Handymen services. Interior & exterior home repairs & improvements. Remodeling. Carpentry. Drywall. Electrical.plumbing. Flooring. Gutter repair and cleaning. Mailbox repair. Painting. Drain cleaning. Roofing. power washing.Windows.doors.

ask for details