A&E Roofing & Siding Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2011

4.3

We are a reliable family owned and operated contractor for all your exterior remodeling needs. We are a local company that that is Licensed, Bonded and Insured. We offer free estimates and will be more than glad to assist you with your remodeling project....

Lawrence E Gustafson Roofing

Super Service Award Winner for 2016. Family owned & operated. Please call Larry at (847) 404-1687! I'd love to speak with you about your contracting needs!

Gemini Roofing & Contracting

Everlast Exteriors of Illinois

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Established in 1987, specializing in high quality exterior improvements such as windows, gutters, siding, and roofing. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/11/2017

Not only did Victor reattach the piece; he reinforced other trim while he was on the roof and he also cleared out some bees building a nest behind one section. He did all the work and gave me a discount since we had a useable piece of trim. I will use A & E Roofing and Siding when it's time to re-do my roof.

Description of Work
A piece of aluminum trim came off our house in a storm. We had the piece, but couldn't repair it ourselves because of the location (highest peak over our garage roof). Victor Acosta was recommended, and he and his associate came and re-attached it for us.

Category siding

06/23/2016

Crew showed up on time, and they were very nice. They did an excellent job. It was easy to walk through the color choice and get them scheduled. They cleaned up well. Very nice job!

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement, with vents, flashing, water and ice barrier.

06/01/2016

Description of Work
Minor roof repair was performed quickly and well.

Category gutter repair

08/18/2012

Went great. Steve provided written estimates, worked well with my insurance company and always followed through.

Description of Work
Steve Cromer is very professional and handled our claim for hail damage seamlessly from start to finish. They use the same crews and unlike other companies did not subcontract or use seasonal and/or out of state labor. I highly recommend this company if you want an honest and quality job.

05/02/2011

I am very pleased with the way they are working with me. It is a matter of integrity. He is going above and beyond. We are still in the planning stages. He has done so much research for us trying to get exactly what we want. We were supposed to start the work today but he put it off for a week as everything depends on the landscaper. A & E Roofing And Siding is very easy to work with. He has done ...

Description of Work
I am using A & E Roofing And Siding Inc currently. They were here last Friday. We had hill damage and he was well within the amount the insurance company gave us. We are planning to put a new front door and lot of other things. He is trying to fit everything in that amount. He is planning on giving us the best pricing.

Category roofing,siding

07/23/2008

They were competitive in their price. They did a terrific job. They worked quickly and were very professional. I would highly recommend them. They were here at the appropriate time and date.

Description of Work
They put a new roof over the old one and did a great clean up.

Category roofer

06/01/2016

Description of Work
Minor roof repair was performed quickly and well.

Category gutter repair contractor

Roofing - Asphalt Shingles, Cedar & Vinyl Shakes, Flat Roofs - EPDM, Torch Down, & Roof Coatings, Steel & Copper Roofs, & Ceramic Tile & Slate. Siding - Vinyl, Hardie, Cement Board, & Shake. Gutters.