A&D Exteriors and Remodeling

IL
Illinois: General

2337 Sunrise Cir

Aurora, IL 60503

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
New Roof and James Hardie Siding replacement

New Roof and James Hardie Siding replacement

roofing202160134
Existing roof replaced with new Atlas Pinnacle Pristine shingles. Jame Hardie Artisan Shiplap siding and James Hardie Square Channel siding.

At A&D Exteriors and Remodeling, our specialties are roofing and siding. However, we do other work on homes like windows, decks, painting, and other remodeling services. We pride ourselves on our work and make sure that the work we do is of best quality. At A&D we treat our clients homes as if they were our own. We are a newer company, however not new to the industry. I have been in the industry for over 6 years. I am the owner and am always involved in every project that we have going on in some way. We have a great team of experienced sales people, and project managers as well. We offer many services as mentioned above, if something is not listed please do not hesitate to ask. ...
New window install project
New window install

window replacement

202160504
Roof Replacement  project
Roof Replacement

gutter repair

202160561

roofing (8)window replacement (4)siding companies (3)interior painting (2)gutter repair (2)house painting (1)

09/12/2021

A&D replaced the roof and siding in my house and did an amazing job. Everything was explained to me with details and the workers were very professional. It was completed in the time that was given to me, I would highly recommend this company

Description of Work
Roofing, Siding

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 09/12/2021

Review for A&D Exteriors and Remodeling - 2337 Sunrise Cir, Aurora, IL - 39471414

08/25/2021

A&D made my roof replacement an easy and hustle free experience. They were communicating and updating me on every step through Insurance process. They worked with me and scheduled their service fast and on the day convenient for me. They worked hard and very clean, answered every question that I had and went extra mile to fulfill my requests. I am very happy and satisfied with their work! I alread...

Description of Work
Roofing

Category gutter repair,roofing,house painters

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

[Member Name Removed], thanks so much for your feedback! Your review means a lot to us and let’s us know we are on the right track.

07/01/2021

They did a great job!

Description of Work
Roof Repairs

Category roofing,replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

04/28/2021

The job came out better than expected, Gordo and his crew really exceeded our expectations from the starting point of opening the windows to the last detail on the trim. Now our family room has lots of natural light coming in and makes it much brighter and welcoming compare to a dark room that we didn’t even use as much during the day due to being so dark. Thank you A&D for making this room amazin...

Description of Work
Window install

Category remodeling,replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

Thank you for choosing us to work on your home. We are always happy to hear of another satisfied client!

04/14/2021

I am so happy with the work A&D Exterirs and Remodeling did on my house. Gordo took the time to answer any questions or concerns when giving me an estimate. He even worked with my insurance company so I did not have to make any calls. So nice to work with such a honest company. Installation went seemlessly, very professional, efficient and left my house looking gorgeous. Other companies have been ...

Description of Work
Siding and Window replacement

Category siding,replacement windows,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

Thank you! We are committed to always providing the best quality services to our clients!

04/14/2021

Excellent work done by very professional tradesmen! Would hire again in a heartbeat

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

04/14/2021

I hired A&D Exteriors and remodeling to do my roof last year. They did a great job. Gordo was very professional and great at explaining every step to me. I would recommend them if you are looking to get any work done on your home.

Description of Work
Roof ,Gutters, Soffit and Fascia replacement

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

04/12/2021

Gordo did my roof and gutters last year and they did an amazing job. Very pleased with the professionalism of his company and employees. Everything was completed in a timely manner, I didn’t have to do a single thing. Gordo handled calling the insurance, getting permits, and overseeing everything got done exactly as we wanted! Definitely recommend!!

Description of Work
Roof replacement and Gutters

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

04/08/2021

Great service and prices. Would recommend A&D to anyone.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

Thank you, we are always happy to hear of another happy client!

03/31/2021

A&D Exteriors and Remodeling did an excellent job! I had my whole interior painted as I just purchased this new home. They worked very fast and finished in one day! They were very efficient. I also had a small roof repair. I had some leaks in my attic. They were able to get that done in a matter of hours. I will be hiring them again for help with remodeling my basement.

Description of Work
interior paint amd roof repair

Category roofing,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

Thank you for your review! We’re always glad to hear how we are doing.

We offer many different services like roofing, siding, soffit/fascia, windows, painting, gutters, etc.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available, PayPal