Northwest Metalcraft

Founded 1945 • With Angi since July 2003

413 S Arlington Hts Rd

Arlington Heights, IL 60005

Your one stop shop for all your fireplace needs: Gas Logs (contemporary and traditional), Glass Doors, Inserts, and Mantels. One of Arlington Heights’ oldest Family owned & operated businesses began selling patio furniture 70 years ago. Northwest Metalcraft has remained a leading retailer of wrought iron, teak, wicker & envirowood patio furniture; BBQ (Weber, Solaire, Broilmaster & More); fireplace equipment, Fire Pits and mailboxes (address plaques) and more. Additional DBA - Northwest Metalcraft Inc. Additional contact names - Daniel Mayer & Dawn Selleck....

fireplace services (60)gas fireplace repair (32)chimney cap repair (4)door installation (3)gas leak repair (2)marble & granite (2)chimney repair (2)stone & gravel (2)decks & porches (2)grill repair (1)countertop installation (1)

05/08/2020

It was repaired and working fine....I was worried I was going to have to replace the system. All good now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of gas log starter system

CATEGORY chimney caps,fireplaces,gas logs

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

12/12/2019

Terrible, I was totally ripped off by the sales person. I was never told that the heat would just go totally up the chimney. I was not told the log didn't come with a blower nor was I told it would not heat the room. I was not given other options to choose from. Response to my complaints was indifference.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Converting wood fireplace to gas

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

11/17/2019

Very quick and clean job. Cleaned out dust , cleaned glass, checked the pilot and replaced embers. I expected more things to be wrong, but was very happy with the job. Great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected and cleaned my gas fireplace which had not been done for 10 years

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

12/16/2018

The firm provided excellent service, was able to perform the service sooner than other firms I contracted, and didn't oversell once he arrived. Gave me thorough instruction, was friendly and competent. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect 2 fireplaces and fix gas starter

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

09/04/2018

Great customer service from beginning to end. Scott went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. Installer and repair techs were punctual and helpful. We love the fireplace and would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed direct vent fireplace in our family room

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2017

03/30/2018

I can't say enough about the staff, service and quality of work from this provider. My new fireplace refacing has transformed the whole family room. It is so beautiful and the job took only two days and Scott even came back to seal my new hearth! You will not be sorry if you decide to hire Northwest Metalcraft the staff tries their best to please and they do excellent work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
reface fireplace

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2018

12/25/2017

Northwest Metalcraft was quick, convenient, and professional. They were promptly on time, converted our fireplace quickly, cleaned it up and brought in a new grate. We were impressed at the speed and quality of service. I called on Monday, and they were out at our house on Thursday in the midst of the holidays. Great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Convert Gas log fireplace to Gas start fireplace

CATEGORY chimney caps,fireplaces,gas logs

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2017

10/04/2017

Chairs were recalled due to a potential hazard. Manufacturer could not produce a satisfactory redesign so they were replaced with a different model. Northwest Metalcraft did everything possible to make sure that we were satisfied. We are going back there to have our three fireplaces re-done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio Chairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2016

09/18/2017

The finished results exceeded my expectations. The new fireplace has become the focal point in the living room.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced existing gas fireplace with a new higher efficiency unit. Added a mantel and stone veneer to finish the look.

CATEGORY fireplaces,gas logs

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017

01/21/2017

I think the service was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the fireplace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2016

Outdoor Patio Furniture, Outdoor Kitchens, BBQ (Performance Cleaning), Fireplaces (Gas Logs, Glass Doors, Inserts -- Wood, Gas & Electric), Bar and Bar Accessories & Fireplace Accessories, Mailboxes (Gas Lights).