HORNAK HOME IMPROVEMENT INC

With Angi since December 2002

Lawrence E Gustafson Roofing

Super Service Award Winner for 2016. Family owned & operated. Please call Larry at (847) 404-1687! I'd love to speak with you about your contracting needs!

Chicago Windows Solutions

Chicago Windows Solutions is a local company in Schaumburg, IL providing the absolute best in window and door replacements and installations. For over five years, our window and door specialists have completed high-quality installation services to family homes all over the area. With a specialty in Marvin windows and doors, we aim for nothing less than making sure your home stays protected from the brutal elements of a Chicago winter. As a family-owned and operated company in the area, we know the importance of a clean home. That's why each specialist is trained from the beginning to ensure everything in your home is protected from the dust and debris of construction. The next time you need new windows or doors installed, give us a call!

Your Window Solutions

Your Window Solutions is Chicagoland's answer to other mediocre, overpriced, and under delivering window companies. With over 30 years of exterior construction and window installation experience, we bring high quality alongside affordability to your home. Call us today to schedule your free no obligation consultation 833-367-9687

07/05/2018

Terry L.

Jack and Stanley did a high quality job on time and per contractural agreement.

Description of Work
Aluminum soffit and fascia

08/07/2015

Dan W.

After I returned from an errand, I pulled my car in the garage. As the garage door came down, the spring broke and the top of the old wooden door ripped apart. I called Hornak because we were considering getting a new garage door through them anyway. Dan Rowan graciously sent over Bogdan and Chris to help. The door could not be opened with the opener, and was way too heavy to lift. Neither I or my husband could budge it an inch. We were getting ready to leave on vacation for a few days and my car was now stuck in the garage. Bogdan and Chris pounded the wood back together at the top of the door and then lifted the very heavy door up just long enough for me to get my car out. Thank you! Although purchasing the new door with them did not work out this time, we would use them again as they have previously put in windows and doors in our current and previous homes.

Description of Work
Service Call

07/11/2014

Sigrid R.

I could tell right away that they were not doing the job correctly. The doors do not keep out the cold. I will have to have it replaced. They never responded to my calls afterwards.

Description of Work
They installed two doors in my home.

Category doors

06/10/2014

sarah O.

My husband and I always say this was one of the easiest contracted jobs we have ever had done. The owner came over and measured all the windows and came up with a quote very quickly. The windows were installed on a cold winter day. Hornak prides itself on its professional installers. The two men who were here did a fantastic job. They worked very hard all day long and finished the job in one day just as the snow flurries began. There was no mess...and the new windows are wonderful. We are happy to have these windows to help get us through the miserable Chicago winters.

Description of Work
We needed our approximately 50-year-old windows replaced. All replaced with vinyl, energy efficient windows...even garage window. Were able to match our previous window style but with a much more energy efficient product.

01/13/2014

Victoria H.

They did excellent. They have on time service and are very polite. They inspected the work and found it to be in perfect order.

Description of Work
The put in a patio door and a new window.

06/29/2012

Devin G.

Steve has worked on a previous home for me, and his work is truly top notch. His installers are very skilled and very clean.While I didn't end up doing this latest project with Steve (I opted for a lower quality product based on the lower home value), he was extremely professional, arrived on time for the estimate, and did not put on the "high pressure sales" routine.If you are doing new windows in a nice home in the suburbs, I wouldn't recommend any EXCEPT Hornak. Excellent people with an excellent product.

Description of Work
Steve came to give me an estimate on some new windows at a condo.

04/12/2012

Barbara M.

Doors were ready for installation, days before they were scheduled. We agreed on an installation date. The installer was here setting up his equipment (outside), before scheduled time, so he was ready to begin work on our agreed upon starting time. He was quick, neat, very courteous and worked like a professional should. He checked with us often to be sure we were happy with the installation as it progressed. When the job was complete, he left the areas very clean and tidy! I whole-heartedly recommend Hornak Home Improvement to everyone.

Description of Work
Installed fire door to garage and three interior solid core, 6 panel doors. Excellent Job. Have been using this company for approx. 15 years. They have serviced us through 3 homes ! Each time, installing New Windows through out each home, Doors etc. The installers are professional, neat and very personable. Steve (the owner is very knowledgeable, obliging and totally professional. They are the best !

01/17/2012

Rebecca P.

They did what they said they were going to. They did a great job. I will definitely recommend them to others. Their prices are good compared to other window companies.

Description of Work
I used the services of Hornak Home Improvement Inc. for windows. I last used them in July 2011.

11/02/2010

nancy C.

Spent a lot of time with us, helping us make a decision. Seemed to have good selection. Installation services were excellent. Great people to work with.

Description of Work
Purchased new double front exterior doors.

09/11/2010

KAREN H.

We are having some problem with the door, but they are going to come and fix it. My interaction with them went fine and I would recommend them to a friend. They did a really nice job.

Description of Work
Hornak Home Improvement Inc installed door this summer.

Category doors