Dickson Contractors Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2004

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

Dickson Contractors Inc. has been serving the Northwest Suburbs in Exterior Home Improvement. We Are A+ Rated With The Better Business Bureau, Five Star on Google and Yelp, member of NRC in good standing & Arlington Heights Chamber of Commerce. We specialize in full roof, siding, window, door & gutter installations. We also have a full service department that can evaluate any problems you may be having with your Roof, Siding or Gutters. Dickson Contractors is conveniently located on Arthur Ave. in Arlington Heights and we have a showroom where we display most of the products we install. Please call our office for your Free Estimate today. 847 577-8730....

RICE MASONRY CONST CO INC

Owner operated with 39 yrs of restoration and new construction experience. I personally oversee all projects,no subcontractors. We perform outstanding quality work, we are OSHA safety certified. and have the best guarantee in the industry. Rice masonry is a fully licensed and insured masonry and tuckpointing company with 10 highly skilled employees

Hynek Construction

Owner operated. 20 years experience. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email, phone, web.

Chicago Windows Solutions

Chicago Windows Solutions is a local company in Schaumburg, IL providing the absolute best in window and door replacements and installations. For over five years, our window and door specialists have completed high-quality installation services to family homes all over the area. With a specialty in Marvin windows and doors, we aim for nothing less than making sure your home stays protected from the brutal elements of a Chicago winter. As a family-owned and operated company in the area, we know the importance of a clean home. That's why each specialist is trained from the beginning to ensure everything in your home is protected from the dust and debris of construction. The next time you need new windows or doors installed, give us a call!

08/02/2018

From the first contact through the final payment, the company represented themselves very professionally. Great contact from Jim, I believe he would be Field Manager as he gave quote and coordinated everything. Extremely helpful in providing me addresses for homes with specific color roofs I was interested in considering. I visited homeowners on the reference sheet. Two of them right in my neighbo...

Description of Work
Tear off, replace roof on split level residence

08/16/2017

My initial experience with this company was fantastic. Very responsive and professional. I called with a few questions regarding the estimate and work to be done. I had every intention on hiring them. Unfortunately I spoke with Jim, who was not helpful at all. He did not seem to understand my questions and told me that since it was such as small job I should go with another contractor. Unfortunate...

Description of Work
Repair roof to shed

This was a estimate to replace a roof on a shed. We do this type of work all the time. Not sure what the miscommunication had been. We have completed a lot of work in this neighborhood and do large and small jobs alike along with repairs to roofs, siding & gutters.

10/04/2016

They fixed the leak and did not charge me for the work. That is what is called pride in what you do and business integrity. I will be using Dickson again for any upcoming siding or roofing projects that may come up. I recommend asking for Bill, he does a good job.

Description of Work
I had my roof redone, new gutters and new fascia done 10 years ago. I had a small leak and called them up to see if the roof was still under contract and it was just over the time limitation.

Category contractors,roofing

07/12/2016

The workers and workmanship were fantastic.

Description of Work
Dickson Contractors replaced our 40-year-old aluminum siding with vinyl siding.

Category siding

06/20/2016

Was very nervous when he said that he had no experience with an aluminum sunroom. That combined with bad experiences with other contractors made me very scared. I researched & told them what to do with the sunroom. They followed it the letter. I met the installers & they were exceptionally polite, kind, considerate & very clean. An excellent experience.

Description of Work
Tear off 2 layers, replaced 2 lead collars, 3 vents & 1 ridge vent. Removed 1 power roof fan & 2 vents. Added another ridge vent, cut soffit vents, added 2 exhaust vents that were never there. Screwed the shingles onto the aluminum sunroom room.

Roofing: Shingle, Flat Roofs, Cedar & roof repairs. Siding: Vinyl, Aluminum, Hardie Board & LP Smartside. Fascia-Soffit-Frieze System in aluminum. Gutters System: Seamless Aluminum, regular or oversize gutters, gutter guards. Replacement windows: Bay, bow, double-hung, casement, emergency exit & glass block. Doors: patio sliders, storm & replacement. Skylights & Solar Tubes.

Garage doors, decks, commercial roofing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover