Dickson Contractors Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2004

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

Dickson Contractors Inc. has been serving the Northwest Suburbs in Exterior Home Improvement. We Are A+ Rated With The Better Business Bureau, Five Star on Google and Yelp, member of NRC in good standing & Arlington Heights Chamber of Commerce. We specialize in full roof, siding, window, door & gutter installations. We also have a full service department that can evaluate any problems you may be having with your Roof, Siding or Gutters. Dickson Contractors is conveniently located on Arthur Ave. in Arlington Heights and we have a showroom where we display most of the products we install. Please call our office for your Free Estimate today. 847 577-8730....

Optimize Restoration Inc

With over 20 years of professional guttering experience, we are here to address all your guttering needs. We do repairs, replacement and new installation of gutters and gutter guards.

Suburban MidWest Roofing

Suburban MidWest Roofing provides all types of roofing installation and repair. We're locally owned and owner operated and treat our customers with the utmost respect. Please call us or click for an estimate today.

Window Genie of Northwest Chicago

Window Genie of Northwest Chicago is your locally owned and operated leader in streak free window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing and gutter cleaning. Window Genie's commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what has made us America's fastest growing home service franchise. With world class training and service standards, you will feel safe knowing our uniformed technicians have completed a thorough background check and will take great pride in caring for your home or office. We carry full insurance, are bonded and use only the best equipment and materials available in today's market. Estimates are always free.

08/14/2021

I waited but Adam did an excellent job!

Description of Work
install windows

Category replacement windows

08/02/2018

From the first contact through the final payment, the company represented themselves very professionally. Great contact from Jim, I believe he would be Field Manager as he gave quote and coordinated everything. Extremely helpful in providing me addresses for homes with specific color roofs I was interested in considering. I visited homeowners on the reference sheet. Two of them right in my neighbo...

Description of Work
Tear off, replace roof on split level residence

08/16/2017

My initial experience with this company was fantastic. Very responsive and professional. I called with a few questions regarding the estimate and work to be done. I had every intention on hiring them. Unfortunately I spoke with Jim, who was not helpful at all. He did not seem to understand my questions and told me that since it was such as small job I should go with another contractor. Unfortunate...

Description of Work
Repair roof to shed

This was a estimate to replace a roof on a shed. We do this type of work all the time. Not sure what the miscommunication had been. We have completed a lot of work in this neighborhood and do large and small jobs alike along with repairs to roofs, siding & gutters.

10/04/2016

They fixed the leak and did not charge me for the work. That is what is called pride in what you do and business integrity. I will be using Dickson again for any upcoming siding or roofing projects that may come up. I recommend asking for Bill, he does a good job.

Description of Work
I had my roof redone, new gutters and new fascia done 10 years ago. I had a small leak and called them up to see if the roof was still under contract and it was just over the time limitation.

Category contractors,roofing

07/12/2016

The workers and workmanship were fantastic.

Description of Work
Dickson Contractors replaced our 40-year-old aluminum siding with vinyl siding.

Category siding

Roofing: Shingle, Flat Roofs, Cedar & roof repairs. Siding: Vinyl, Aluminum, Hardie Board & LP Smartside. Fascia-Soffit-Frieze System in aluminum. Gutters System: Seamless Aluminum, regular or oversize gutters, gutter guards. Replacement windows: Bay, bow, double-hung, casement, emergency exit & glass block. Doors: patio sliders, storm & replacement. Skylights & Solar Tubes.

Garage doors, decks, commercial roofing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover