Active Lock & Key Ltd

Founded 1976 • With Angi since October 2006

Active lock and Key is a full service Locksmith as well as a full service door company. We also have been providing safe, vault service and sales for over 30 years. Additional DBA - Active Lock & Key Service. Locally owned & operated....

KEYMASTERS SECURITY SOLUTIONS INC

Keymasters Security Solutions is a locksmith and security company providing locksmithing and smart home technology. Contact us at 815-444-7233 24/7, We have been delivering locksmith services in the Greater Chicagoland area since 2006. Keymasters Security Solutions 7103 Manor road Sw# 3 Crystal Lake Il 60014 www.keymasters.com Phone 1-815-444-7233 e-mail phil@keymasters.com

Offers by KEYMASTERS SECURITY SOLUTIONS INC on Angi
Chicago Locksmiths

We are a small locksmith company that has been around for 10 years. Each year we continue to grow and expand our services. We do not use any sub contractors. We only hire the best and make sure they continue to train to enhance their skills. We offer great competitive prices throughout all the Chicago land area. We are open 24 hours a day 7 days a week and do not have any additional fees for after hours or weekends. We offer billing procedures for customer that have used our services in the past and wish to continue. We have a very motivated team that will continue to do their best and help the company meet and succeed customer’s expectations.

Offers by Chicago Locksmiths on Angi
ET Locksmith & Security

ET Locksmith is a locally owned Chicago company with many years of experience. Our professionally trained technicians provide the most comprehensive security and locksmith services for your residential, commercial, and automotive needs in the Chicago land area. We are licensed, bonded and insured and equipped with the latest models and largest selection of locks and security systems on the market today. We provide fast and reliable services that you can count on. ET Locksmith services customers 24/7, 365 days a year. When it comes to speed, and quality service, no one does it better than ET Locksmith.

Offers by ET Locksmith & Security on Angi

05/09/2018

They were fast, quick, and cheaper then dealership - would recommend!

Description of Work
Car Key Replacement

04/19/2018

Rep ghosted me after spending 30 minutes outlining the work to be performed.

Description of Work
Change docks on entry doors.

04/13/2018

I spent 60 minutes in transit and 30 minutes on site with Mark going over the work that needed to be done and listening to his recommendations. He then failed to follow up with me as promised and didn't bother returning my call when I followed up with him. Given the Angie's list profile I expected much more. I certainly would not recommend either Active Lock or Mark.

Description of Work
Commercial rekey and lockset/door repair

06/02/2017

Arrived quickly, matching door handles needed to be ordered but arrived and installed in 2 days.

Description of Work
Replaced complete hardware and deadbolt on front door. Replaced wireless keypad entry.

04/14/2017

Great, very helpful and informative customer service. Work was great and the technician explained the work he performed and things to keep in mind with my set up. He also re-keyed all the locks to use a single key. Couldn't have gone better. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Had two dead bolts installed and new handles for entry doors.

02/18/2017

The fellow was very polite, efficient, and fast. He didn't even have to cut the lock off, he was able to save it. I felt the price was fair.

Description of Work
A room within the house had a padlock on it and I was unable to unlock and I was in a huge hurry.

09/14/2016

Great. Arrived on time. Active Lock able to match most of the locks to use just 2 keys total. Offered a 10% discount on service call. Price very fair. Locksmith was professional and helpful. He oiled all locks as well.

Description of Work
Re-keying 7 locks and 4 cvopies of each key

11/25/2015

I called the office on a Saturday and spoke to someone who wasn't particularly friendly but we set an initial appointment date of Thursday 9/17, less than a week away. On that day, I was called ahead of time by Mark L., who came to the house and gave me an estimate, which seemed reasonable to me. Since I wanted Schlage products that Active did not keep on hand, the new locks had to be ordered. I paid $350 as a down payment. On 9/22, Mark returned and installed 6 locks on 3 doors - 3 deadbolts and 3 knobs. I can't recollect exactly how long it took but the work was done in a reasonable amount of time. I paid the remainder of the bill. There was a certain amount of cleanup (wood chips and sawdust) that I had to do - I don't think Mark had a vacuum cleaner. On both visits, Mark was professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Installed new Schlage locks on 3 doors

07/31/2015

Fast and friendly! From the time of my phone call, they were able to send a service guy in about an hour. They got enough information over the phone to determine what the likely needs were for the job. Dennis did a great job! Thanks.

Description of Work
Re-keyed three locks to a single key. Provided and installed a new deadbolt and locking door handle. Provided new keys with copies.

Category locksmith","door installer

03/04/2015

Dale provided useful information regarding electronic keypad lock selection, and we were very happy with Mike, who performed the work. When a door frame/handle placement issue prevented the immediate installation of the in-stock model, the company provided a temporary door knob and made a second visit to finish installing the ordered part at no additional charge.

Description of Work
Rekeyed multiple locks and installed new electronic keypad lock on one door.

Category locksmith","woodworker

Locksmith, Burglar Proofing, Lock Keying,master key systems, Lock Out Services,home safes, gun safes, business safes.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express, PayPal