A Plus Decorating Inc.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2012

4049 Bonhill Dr 2D

Arlington Heights, IL 60004

My name is Chano Aniceto, owner of A Plus Decorating Inc. We are located in Arlington Heights. My company was established in 2008. "Earning your trust through superior workmanship and reliable service."

06/06/2019

Ron B.

Very fair proposal, meticulous and thorough work, excellent cleanup.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Category interior painters

07/19/2018

Steven S.

Chano and his crew did a great job. They spent a lot of time with the prep so the job would last and be done right. The price was very fair but more importantly it was done with quality by a firm with Good friendly people.

Description of Work
Painted all of exterior trim, front door, restrained deck and playset and also installed some new door hardware.

Category handyman service, house painters

06/16/2017

Stephanie C.

Chano and his team were so wonderful! He did this project in a hurry after a different company drop the ball while I got a deadline to get the job done. They explained to me in details what I need and how they will repair the wall, windows and railing. Gave me a reasonable quote in the same day and accommodated my schedule and finished the project in the same week! They are very courteous and careful for not to damage any furniture's and cleaned up everything after they finished! I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Wall, Window, Railing.

Category drywall, house painters, interior painters

02/03/2015

Thomas C.

The job ran a little longer than expected which was hard because we didn't have access to our house but they kept us informed and they were very good with communication. The floors look great!

Description of Work
Installed and finished new hard wood floors.

Category hardwood floor, interior painters

11/10/2014

sharon G.

It went great. Chano and his crew are courteous, conscientious and precise in their painting. They took care while in my house. I will most definitely use them again. They arrived when they said they would and worked throughout the day to get the job done. I am glad I hired A Plus Painting. I felt very comfortable in the house when they were here and when I wasn't at home.

Description of Work
Chano and his crew painted my foyer, kitchen, 3 hallways including stair strings, shoe moldings, door, baseboards.

Category interior painters

03/18/2013

Marlen G.

We bid out the job to three companies. A Plus's quote fell in the middle. We found it fair and went with it. We have walls made of plaster, and that can make repairs a little tricky, but this company did a great job of fixing cracks, etc. The owner, Chano Aniceto, gave us great advice on picking paints. His crew was punctual and paid great attention to detail. We were very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
We had interior painting done along with repairs -- bedroom, hallway, stairwell, ceiling, new doors throughout the house. NOTE TO ANGIE'S LIST: THE CATEGORY SHOULD BE INTERIOR PAINTING, NOT CABINET REFACING. I COULD NOT FIX THAT FOR THE REVIEW.

Category handyman service, plastering, interior painters, doors

Quality Prestige Painting

We guarantee your satisfaction. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Window Genie of Northwest Chicago

Window Genie of Northwest Chicago is your locally owned and operated leader in streak free window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing and gutter cleaning. Window Genie's commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what has made us America's fastest growing home service franchise. With world class training and service standards, you will feel safe knowing our uniformed technicians have completed a thorough background check and will take great pride in caring for your home or office. We carry full insurance, are bonded and use only the best equipment and materials available in today's market. Estimates are always free.

CertaPro Painters® Of Palatine

CertaPro Painters of Palatine has been serving the northwest suburbs of Chicago for decades. Locally owned and operated, we are professional residential & commercial painting contractors. We have an outstanding record of customer service and industry leading expertise.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about A Plus Decorating Inc.

How is A Plus Decorating Inc. overall rated?

A Plus Decorating Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are A Plus Decorating Inc. open?

A Plus Decorating Inc. is open:

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does A Plus Decorating Inc. provide

A Plus Decorating Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does A Plus Decorating Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, A Plus Decorating Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does A Plus Decorating Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, A Plus Decorating Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does A Plus Decorating Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, A Plus Decorating Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does A Plus Decorating Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, A Plus Decorating Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by A Plus Decorating Inc.?

Yes, A Plus Decorating Inc. offers warranties.

What services does A Plus Decorating Inc. offer?

A Plus Decorating Inc. offers the following services: We specialized in exterior/ interior painting, kitchen/bath remodeling, general remodeling, demolition work, tiling, hardwood flooring installation and refinishing, drywall repairs and installation, wallpaper removal, power washing and finish carpentry.