Suburban Garage Door Service Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2010

26605 W Sycamore Rd

Antioch, IL 60002

Suburban Garage Door Service Inc. is located in Antioch. IL. We have over 35 years of professional experience in residential & commercial garage door service and installations. We can provide residential and commercial customers with innovative overhead garage door solutions. When considering garage door replacement we offer many options including: traditional steel garage doors, aluminum garage doors, wood garage doors, carriage style garage doors, vinyl garage doors and insulated garage doors. Specialties: Residential, Commercial, Overhead Doors, Custom Garage Doors, Wood, Vinyl, Aluminum, Composite, Raised Panel Garage Doors, Locks, Latches, Rollers, Cables...

11/06/2019

Jeffrey B.

Dan not only replaced the springs but used the latest upgraded parts which made the garage door so much quieter than before. Fast response, easy to work with, polite and professional.

Description of Work
Spring broke on our garage door, these were the original from the 1980’s.

09/17/2019

Joseph R.

Dan came on time and took care of it. He installed new springs and checked the overall health of the door.

Description of Work
Garage Door Spring broke

01/15/2019

Joe F.

They came out the next day. I have larger than normal garage doors so they didn’t have them in stock. They ordered them and came back in a couple of days and installed them.

Description of Work
Spring Replacement

12/18/2017

Lupe C.

Good, he was punctual and explained everything.

Description of Work
Repair on the door

06/25/2017

Christopher J.

My call was returned promptly, and I was told what time the technician would show up. He called me and let me know he was on his way and arrived in the promised timeframe. Fixed the doors in about an hour. Everything went great, the doors work better than they ever have. Great experience.

Description of Work
Had a broken spring set replaced, and new cables on my large garage door. They also lubricated the doors and rebalanced my small door

06/12/2017

Troy G.

Good. Replaced spring and lubed entire system.

Description of Work
Door spring replacement.

06/09/2017

John U.

They did an excellent job. Came out right away to provide an estimate and installed the door 2 days later. Very professional and knowledgeable. They cleaned up and hauled away everything. All I was left with was my beautiful new door.

Description of Work
Replaced my garage door, opener and trim.

06/09/2017

John U.

Very professional and timely. Reasonable price and quality installation. Everything was cleaned up before they left. No debris or nails left behind.

Description of Work
Prepacked garage door, spring, opener and surrounding trim

03/30/2017

Paul H.

They only charged me a small amount because the real problem was just in changing switches. They could have made me up a problem and charged me a lot more, but I appreciated the fact that what was wrong was very reasonably priced. Inexpensive actually. I would give them very high marks. They came out in a timely manner and were very professional. They could have charged me a lot more and fixed something that wasn't wrong. I'd give them high ratings. The door seems fixed. I don't know the quality of the materials but it was a simple switch. The guy was professional. He came and did his work, I paid the bill and that was that. There wasn't a clean up problem. There was nothing on the floor. I would give them an A for cleanup.

Description of Work
Replaced a switch on my garage door.

03/09/2017

Linda S.

The work was done as scheduled. I had no problems with this company and would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

Description of Work
I had my garage door replaced and a garage door opener installed.

BILL'S GARAGE DOOR SERVICE

Bill's Garage Doors is a family owned and operated business.

Crystal Overhead Door Inc

2022 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER! When you want the finest Chicago garage door in the business, trust your home to Crystal Overhead Door, where we know what it takes to find a quality solution that both protects and flatters your home. Proudly serving the Chicago area, including the suburbs in the metropolitan area, we’re the community’s number-one resource for everything you need to keep your garage door both functional and aesthetically attractive. Whether you’re looking to replace an existing overhead door, or your need a new garage door opener to make your current system more convenient, we’ll help you find exactly what you need for less. Our company is locally-owned and operated, meaning that we’re not only invested in the success of our customers, we’re an important part of the community, and our clients are the neighbors we know and love. In addition, we’ve been an Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner for 9 years running, and maintain an A-plus accredited rating with the Better Business Bureau. We not only claim to deliver quality service, we let our results speak for themselves. The next time you need a helping hand with your Chicago garage doors or garage door openers, head to the experts at Crystal Overhead Door, where we’ll make it simpler than ever to beautify and to protect your home. Your garage comprises 20-40% of the area of your home visible from the street, which means your garage door is not only an essential part of making a good impression, it’s also a huge part of comprehensive home security. Call today for a consultation with our experienced specialists, and see how we can help you succeed!

North Shore Garage Doors

Welcome to Garage Door Group Chicago, your resource for reliable, reputable garage door repair and installation. We are dedicated to offering the entire Chicagoland area with the highest level of customer service in our industry. With four locations and each with its own offices, website, Service Department, and Experienced Technicians, the Garage Door Group is here to serve. The Group is put together by: North Shore Garage Door located in Glenview. West Suburban Garage Doors is located in Oak Brook. Woodfield Garage Doors is dedicated to serving the Northwest Suburbs and is conveniently located in Schaumburg. South Suburban Garage Doors is located in Tinley Park. The Group is dedicated to offering your EXPERT LOCAL DOOR SERVICE. We guarantee same-day service if you call us before 3pm (Mon-Fri only) Our competitive pricing policy means you will receive the best price we will not be beat in terms of value and service. With over 25 Years in the remodeling business, you will be delighted with our services. Call Garage Door Group Chicago today and one of our very own experienced techs will be proud to serve you and your family.

Garage Door Installation And Repair, Garage Door Sales, Garage Door Restorations, New Overhead Garage Door Sales And Installation, Broken Spring Repair And Replacement, Security Door Installation And Replacement, Door Cable Replacement, Automated Door Remote Sales And Programming, New Rollers Installation, Garage Door Parts Supplier, Consultations, Custom Work, Estimates, Inspections, Residential Services