BC HOME IMPROVEMENT

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2008

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR ELECTRICAL. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE FEES. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: RYAN BANKS. ...

Mr. Handyman of Racine County

Mr. Handyman of Racine County

Veteran-owned business. Reliable and personable home service professionals can be hard to find these days, but Mr. Handyman makes it easy. Our experienced craftsmen are trained experts and can help with a variety of services. Whether you need help installing drywall in your home, or repairing the floors of your business, our home improvement professionals have got you covered. We have helped over 1 million customers, and we guarantee all of our work will be done right the first time. Contact Mr. Handyman today to discuss your project. Senior and military discounts available.

05/31/2008

His price was so much lower then any other installation company I looked at. The kitchen people recommended him. The parts arrived then the kitchen company called him and he called me and told me when he would be over and if that would work out for me. He was easy to work with. He did what needed to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed the cabinets that I got via the kitchen people.

CATEGORY woodworking

GENERAL HANDYMAN SERVICES, CUSTOM-MADE CABINETS & FURNITURE AND WOODSHOP, KITCHEN & BATH & BASEMENT REMODELING.

1 YEAR