Accurate Contracting Service

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

26734 W Wilmot Rd

Antioch, IL 60002

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment
Windows and Doors

Windows and Doors

window replacement
Vinyl windows

Accurate Contracting Services, Inc. is a family owned and operated, BBB accredited business with an A+ rating, that has been serving the community since 1998. Our owner, Ronald Peterson, is a General Contractor with 40+ years of ground up, hands on structural experience. With Ron's knowledge and experience, he has helped homeowners with design, layout and product decisions that can be a difficult and sometimes frustrating process. We pride ourselves on delivering superior products and services at rates that are more than competitive. Accurate Contracting Services has implemented a policy of promoting environmentally safe products and recycling shingles, which frees landfills of a product that never decomposes. Whether you're looking to enhance the look of your house, improve energy efficiency or increase your home's resale value, Accurate Contracting Services will help you decide the best option to fit your needs and budget....

roofing (41)window replacement (20)woodworking (11)siding companies (11)drywall (10)flooring (9)plumbers (7)door installation (6)water damage restoration (6)tile installation (6)marble & granite (5)gutter repair (5)

04/28/2021

What I thought would be a simple repair turned out to be a structural problem and Accurate did an amazing job of not only permanently fixing the problem but resolved it quickly at a reasonably price. Mr. Peterson's crew worked hard, fast & professional. Would hire them again for any thing I needed.

Description of Work
Needed floor joists and replaced

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,woodworking

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

06/14/2020

Like everybody on the Illinois border, we got hammered by the hailstorm 2 years ago. Did Angie’s List search, Ron showed up. Said they would be on the job as soon as we got the insurance estimate. We agreed upfront on a specific brand, color and type of siding, shingles plus gutters. After the contract was signed Ron promised us - had crews all over area, we would be at the top of the list. Didn’t...

Description of Work
After hailstorm - roofing, siding and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,woodworking

Work Completed On 09/15/2019

Review for Accurate Contracting Service - 26734 W Wilmot Rd, Antioch, IL - 38642123

06/14/2020

Description of Work
roofing, siding and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,woodworking

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

Review for Accurate Contracting Service - 26734 W Wilmot Rd, Antioch, IL - 38642241

We regret any inconvenience with your 2018 project due to delays with a natural disaster. Our goal is to give complete customer satisfaction within our power to do so. During the recent stay at home orders we experienced similar obstacles but have now received the materials and would like to resolve the current repair issue. Please contact us to schedule. Thank you and stay safe.

06/05/2020

I discovered that a portion of my roof was rotten when an old dish antenna blew over in a storm and punched a hole in my roof, right above the master bedroom. Ron responded quickly, stopped by that day, and was able to get his guys out to fix the roof a few days later. The job was more expensive than I had anticipated, but given the fact that Ron was able to get the work done so quickly (in the mi...

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

05/16/2020

I initially called Accurate for a damaged roof and over the past two years have done two major projects on my home. Ron is very responsive and helpful and son Ryan is an absolute master who will make sure the job is done precisely and beautifully. They have transformed my home and they are there whenever I have an emergency. They also were helpful in keeping within my budget. So glad I found them ...

Description of Work
Roof, siding, windows, basement, screenporch, flooring, bathroom, tile, kitchen

Category ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,gutter repair,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

04/30/2020

They did a great job, explained everything very well, gave me all my options, and were very professional. I will most likely have them do windows for me. They cleaned up well after they were done and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They put on new shingles on my home and repaired a couple of gates for me.

Work Completed On 04/30/2018

03/26/2020

Ron was responsive and helpful. His crew showed up on time and completed their task quickly and professionally. I would recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
Leaking kitchen exhaust vent

Work Completed On 03/25/2020

07/08/2019

Accurate Contracting was a great choice for the work done on our home. We initially wanted to do our windows. But after consultation we were able to do our roof, gutters, siding repair and new windows in the house. After many quotes Accurate was our first choice. They had the best price & a quality product. Ron, the owner, called me directly every time he or I had a question. He was easy to get on...

Description of Work
Roof, downspouts, siding, windows and sliding glass door

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 07/16/2019

06/04/2019

Great contractor used high quality materials. Windows have made a huge difference!

Description of Work
Roof, siding and windows

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/04/2019

05/09/2019

I am so happy with my windows! The family is wonderful to work with. They are so attentive. Job was done in 1 day and everything was cleaned up. I will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
We had windows replaced.

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/03/2019

Review for Accurate Contracting Service - 26734 W Wilmot Rd, Antioch, IL - 37866912

Residential Exterior Remodeling. Windows, Doors, Roofing, Siding, Soffit, Facia & Gutters. Restoration Services. Flood & Storm Damage Remediation. Kitchen, Bathroom & Basement Remodeling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal