Sparks Junk Removal & Hauling

Female Owned and Operated Since 1993. Sparks Junk Removal & Hauling Services has provided Foreclosure, Estate, and Hoarding Cleanout Services, Appliance and Scrap Removal Services, Construction Cleanup Services and Hauling. You will see me at every job along with my crew! Now serving Madison, Jersey and St. Clair counties in Illinois as well as St. Louis County in Missouri....

Big Bob's Hauling

Big Bob's Hauling is a Residential and Commercial small moving and hauling company. We strive to provide punctual and great customer service. We offer small moves, pick-up & deliveries, clean-outs, and hauling away unwanted items. No job is too small.

Energy Stars Heating & Cooling

We're a locally owned & operated HVAC company, licensed, bonded, & certified in St. Louis, MO & IL. Our technicians are efficiency & comfort experts, trusted & highly rated by our customers and partners. Energy Stars Heating & Cooling Co Big company expertise, small company price. Call us today!

Now offering one hour service for heating and air conditioning service. We are factory authorized to service all major brands and we offer all the top products in the industry. Year to year we win numerous awards for customer service and technical skill. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the attention to detail and customer service that can create a whole new level of comfort and energy savings. Led by owner Brett Nejmanowski, our company provides expert sales, service and installation. We have a team of technicians that are fully qualified to help you select the comfort system that best fits your home and your budget. We serve the greater St Louis area, and are a no-nonsense, everything-on-the -table kind of heating and cooling company. Our written 100% satisfaction guarantee is behind all the work we do – if you’re not happy with our heating and cooling services for any reason, we’ll make it right or give your money back, no questions asked! No matter if it is a furnace or AC repair, furnace and AC installation, heat pump installation, or anything heating and air conditioning-related, you will have our guarantee. Along with the services we provide, we’re also passionate about our duty to protect the environment and our social responsibility to the community. In our daily practices, we utilize earth-friendly products and methods to ensure clean outdoor and safe indoor environments for the people we serve. We regularly give back to the community through volunteer work and financial donations. Among the charitable organizations we support are Safe Kids USA, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Autism Speaks and the Sheriffs’ Association. Financing options available. Numerous rebate programs available. Government subsidized programs available to qualifying homes. Additional phone number (618) 717-0707 Also servicing clients from both 14248 F Manchester Rd, Ste. 190, Manchester MO, 63011 & 110 West Main St., Ste. A, Belleville IL, 62220!

Offers by Dunn Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning / Dunn One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning on Angi

05/15/2020

They were on time, efficient, pleasant and professional. We plan to use them again.

Description of Work
Hauling away furniture, treadmill, televisions, rug, etc.

10/25/2019

I was very satisfied with the service. They were punctual and maintained excellent communication about possible changes due to the weather. They arrived on schedule and completed the job efficiently. I would definitely recommend the company to anyone who needs this kind of work done.

Description of Work
removal and hauling of partial wood deck.

Category hauling services

Thank you very much for your business!

02/12/2019

They did a great job. Very professional. Would recommend and use them again.

Description of Work
Junk Hauling

02/09/2019

Denise and her crew were a god send. I was tasked at clearing out my fathers home. the basement area was occupied by a family member was in great disarray cumulated with fifty years of my parents things was a massive task. Denise and her crew cleared and cleaned it in two and a half days including hauling nearly three thousand books to a local library. I highly recommend them for any clean up and ...

Description of Work
Massive purging of my late fathers home.

01/31/2019

It was fantastic. Denise was very friendly and always smiling . she makes you feel like a friend and not just a person. Reasonable price . Very clean . No damage and no problem . On time and they are 2 minutes early . Very professional and i will continue to use them again.

Description of Work
They removed furniture.

01/31/2019

They are one the list of my best companies. They are dependable. The job is always complete. You don't worry about the job and they can work without being managed.

Description of Work
I've used them a lot times for hauling services.

01/31/2019

She was fabulous and great! She was very good.

Description of Work
She emptied junk on our house.

01/31/2019

Denise did a great job. She was prompt and had the work done as promised. I have used her services several times and have always been 100% pleased.

Description of Work
Clean out of a home.

01/31/2019

Great they came when they stated they would be there & was very professional.

Description of Work
Appliances removed.

01/31/2019

Denise and her team have done an outstanding job on every project I have used them for. They have exceeded my expectations in communication, responsiveness and how thorough they are. All for an extremely fair price with an attitude to work together to understand what her clients want.

Description of Work
House Clean outs and junk hauling

Junk Removal, Hauling,