BATOG HARDWOOD FLOORS

With Angi since June 2010

RR Flooring INC

RR Flooring INC

08/27/2017

Rarely have I hired a contractor who meets all my expectations. The exception is Ernest Cardenas, owner of Batog Hardwood Floors. He accomplished the work I requested on the timeline he promised for the price he quoted. When options presented themselves during the course of work, he consulted with me to make sure he was operating to my specifications and remaining on budget. His attention to detai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sanding and refinishing of hardwood floors.

08/16/2017

We used Batog to refinish our hardwood floors. They turned out amazing!! We were actually doing some other work at our house and he even came back to put the last coat of poly down after all of the other projects got done. This really helped to to the act we put a few scratches in the floor. We trusted him well enough that he did the work while we were out of town in Florida for our wedding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sand and Stain hardwood floors

08/16/2017

He did a good job. I did not have to wait even though it is obvious he is very busy. He made sure I was happy with the finished job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a rental house that had carpet. When I took the carpet up, there was hardwood floor underneath. I hired Batog, he recommended to screen and coat the floors. I had a very positive experience and will definitely call him again.

08/16/2017

My overall experience was positive. My fiancé and I had them put in new floors this past March. So worth it. This guy is a one man shop so get ready to wait. He was booked up for a few months before he could get to us. My advice- be patient, he has been around a while and does good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New hardwood floor installation

05/16/2017

I told the guy from Batog that I went with another company when he showed up to my house and he got a horrible attitude with me and disrespected me in front of my wife and two young kids. This guy is rude and I have heard complaints from other people about his attitude as well. BEWARE

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood floors finished