Brouwer Brothers Steamatic

Founded 1969 • With Angi since December 2001

4120 W 123rd St

Alsip, IL 60803

Providing 24hr Emergency Residential and Commercial Water, Fire, and Smoke Damage Mitigation and Restoration. Other services include but are not limited to commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning, garbage chute cleaning and sanitation, and commercial and residential air duct cleaning. Additional DBAs - Brouwer Brothers Steamatic Inc, Steamatic Chicago South & West Inc, Steamatic Chicago South West Inc....

10/21/2015

Stephen B.

Making the appointment was a pleasant with the lady on the phone. The person arrived on time. Cleaned all my rooms and was very nice and took time to get some stains out by going over the spot over and over again until the soil loosened up and came out. I would see about having my chairs done next time along with my carpet since there is a minimum charge.

Description of Work
Steam Cleaned Carpet

12/23/2014

CAROLYN J.

Excellent job. Very professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned common stairwell carpets

05/09/2014

Angela W.

One of those designer coffees was spilled on a white carpet. He came and cleaned it up and there was no sign of the spill. He also cleaned the rest of the carpet in the house. He did an excellent job. He did it in a short period of time. He didn't make a mess of the house. You couldn't tell he had been here after he left. He was very pleasant and very professional and very efficient.

Description of Work
I used Brouwer Brothers Steamatic in May of 2013 for carpet cleaning.

12/21/2013

William V.

I will have this company clean my carpets again and again...

Description of Work
I Liked how A.C. came in and explained that he would take care of the pet stains in the carpet. He went right to work, and the carpets looked great... He took the extra time to go over the rugs because of the heavy dog fur in the carpets...

07/30/2013

Robert P.

rtment They were prompt and went out of their moving heavy furniture and prespotting.

Description of Work
cleaned wall to wall carpet

07/29/2013

Linda Z.

i have used this service for years and have always been very satisfied.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

04/24/2013

Bruce H.

Very well. Jerry the carpet cleaner was on time and did repair on a very dirty carpet. Very well.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning.

12/17/2012

Ann P.

The two men were very unprofessional and we felt the service performed was not worth the price. Unfortunately we will not use this company again.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

12/16/2012

Steven S.

The technician was prompt and courteous. He Steam cleaned a cloth oversized off white chair and ottoman. The chair and ottoman were dirty since thay had not been cleaned for years. Although the chair and ottman were in decent shape the technician advised the upper arm rests had become worn due to useage. The technician cleaned both the chair and ottoman several times to extract as much dirt as possible. The look of the chair was much improved but the upper arms were actually faded and not dirty. I was pleased with the overall improvement of the chair and ottoman from the steem cleaning. The Technician finished in an hour and cleaned up the area in which he worked before leaving.

Description of Work
Steem cleaned an oversized off white chair and ottoman.

12/13/2012

Anita G.

They were overall good. They had to be called back to redo the process on a piece of furniture.

Description of Work
They did upholstering cleaning.

12/10/2012

TOM R.

we highly recommend them to anyone who has a emergency situation such as ours

Description of Work
we had water damage from a toilet breakage on our main floor flooding the basement

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration

11/21/2012

Joe D.

Brian was very thorough, he showed me what they were doing and why. I was shocked by how much dust was inside those ducts. He showed me before and after pictures. I would definitely recommend these guys to any one.

Description of Work
Had all HVAC duct work cleaned.

11/20/2012

Thomas M.

They arrived on time and worked efficiently. They even retrieved a piece of wood that was in one of the ducts. They also supplied before and after photos of their work.

Description of Work
They cleaned the air ducts at my parents house.

03/11/2012

Janet I.

the two guys came right on time. I needed to hire on two guys (not just one) at an extra $100 fee since furniture needed to be moved and I was of no help. They were very cheerful and seemed undaunted by what I thought was a hopeless case. They moved the furniture carefully. Then they swept it well. Then they applied a cleaning solution and let it sit for a whule, and then did some scrubbing and mopping. Then they applied a sealant which brought it to a high gloss. Then they carefully put the furniture back, made sure the footprints were erased from the sealant and asked that we stay off it for 4 hours. The process took about three hours. The floor looks beautiful, it shines nicely, and the tiles are clean and restored. It smells clean and fresh two days later. I will see how long it stays clean!

Description of Work
They needed to wash the tiles in our sun room/dog room, and put a sealant on to give it a glossy shine and serve as a protectant against "dog events." The terra cotta tiles were really dirty, discolored and dingy despite my failed attempts with all sorts of cleaners.

Category floor cleaning

12/21/2011

John M.

The job went very well; they worked hard and did a good job. They were thorough and communicated what they found with us. They took before and after pictures and shared them with us so you could see what the ductwork was looking like before they cleaned it and what it looked like afterwards. I recommended them to others and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Brouwer Brothers Steamatic for air duct cleaning.

09/19/2011

MATTIE M.

They were very good, they took their time and took a picture on how clean the ducts were. At half the price from other service providers I have checked with.

Description of Work
They cleaned the heating ducts on my furnace.

08/26/2011

Christine L.

They were really great. They were efficient, on time, and did wonderful work. My carpet looks 100% better, its fantastic!

Description of Work
They cleaned the carepts in my upstairs.

07/05/2011

Suzanne W.

I could not be happier with the work done. Floreneio did an excellent job and was able to get my carpets cleaner than any other company I've used in the past. I would not hesitate to contact Brouwer Brothers again for steam cleaning.

Description of Work
3 sets of stairs, couch, hallway and 3 bedrooms.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

06/11/2011

Patricia C.

Upon calling, scheduler fit me in (death in the family with out of town guests coming in). Service providers were on time, courteous, offered to move pieces of furniture, and spent extra time on pet spot problems. Results were excellent and I would use this company again if necessary. They also mentioned a deal for air duct cleaning which I may look into after I get some further updates made to the home.

Description of Work
General carpet cleaning for 3 rooms and a hallway.

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning, floor cleaning

02/12/2011

LADD M.

My children are away at college and they come home and start sneezing almost immediately. I finally decided to do something about it and had my ducts cleaned. The improvement was remarkable! We live in an old home and I was afraid that paint would be chipped around the ducts. You could not tell that they had been here and they were very professional to work with. I strongly reccomend them.

Description of Work
All our ducts were vacuumed out.

01/13/2011

Agnes C.

Excellent. Customer service was very efficient. They confirmed the appointment, and the service worker arrived exactly on time. The quality of the cleaning was excellent, including some stubborn stains that were successfully removed. I received a 15% discount as a repeat customer. I like this company very much. I think the price, efficiency and quality is excellent.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for a 7 rooms in a second floor apartment, 5 closets and a 2-story carpeted hallway.

01/07/2011

Sam N.

I found them on Angies List and tried to set an appointment. I recieved no response at all.

Description of Work
Left message for cleaning. No call or email response at all.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for taking the time to read my response. We realize that we fell short here and apologize for any inconveniences. We would like to change your impression of our company, if you so graciously presented with another opportunity. Sorry for any inconveniences and troubles. Please look at our responses wear we have completed work; this will paint a better picture of our work. Thank you for your time.

11/11/2010

YESENIA D.

I liked them. They charged me around $150 for the job. They were good and professional. They got the sand out of the carpets. I was very happy with them. They were punctual. I will be calling them soon for carpet cleaning and air duct cleaning.

Description of Work
I used Brouwer Brothers Steamatic for carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning, two years ago.

10/20/2010

nancy G.

The men spent four hours cleaning my furnaces and air ducts.

Description of Work
The two men who cleaned my two furnances and 15 air ducts took extra precautions to keep my floor and furniture clean. They were polite and efficient. The company honored a $50.00 off coupon from another air duct cleaning service that was listed on Angie's List.

10/06/2010

SUZANNE P.

Arrivedon time clean pleasant gentleman who knew what he was doing and my carpets looked like new

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning punctual professional and pleasant

Sir Grout Chicago

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, and stone restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

Safeway Chimney Sweeps Inc

Safeway Chimney Sweeps & Duct Cleaning has been a family owned and operated business serving the greater Chicago land area since 1984. We are fully insured and C.S.I.A. certified. Safeway Chimney Sweeps & Duct Cleaning is a full service company providing both cleaning and repairs. A 22 point safety inspection is provided with each chimney cleaning to ensure a thorough clean and adherence to the strict standards we set for our work. Also, our certified technicians are equipped to service all of your heating and air conditioning needs whether it be repair or replacement. Owner Dan Florian and his crew have been certified to perform each of the services they offer by the various industry departments. We have 12 employees. We are fully insured and certified. We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and personal checks. BBB A+++ rating. Repair work and free estimates.

A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc.

A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc. is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1989. We pride our selves on great service at a fair price. At A-1 all of our technicians are certified with the Chimney Safety Institute of America, and we are fully bonded and insured. We are accredited members of the Better Business Bureau, members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild, we hold the best of Lombard award for 2012, 2013&2014 and the best of Glen Ellyn award for 2012 .

Offers by A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc. on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Residential & commercial, water, fire & smoke damage mitigation & restoration.

Ask for details.