ABD WATERPROOFING

Founded 1992 • With Angi since September 2002

Family owned and operated since 1992, ABD waterproofing is a full service waterproofing company offering interior and exterior drain tile installation, sump pit and sump pump installation, epoxy injection crack repair, exterior membrane repairs and customized solutions to address homeowner water management concerns. Estimates are free, work is guaranteed and the staff is professional and efficient. Contact us with any questions you may have regarding basement water issues you may be experiencing....

Basement Flood Protector Inc

Basement Flood Protector Inc

Basement Flood Protector provides basement waterproofing services as well as the best in sump pump and basement flood prevention products. We manufacture and carry the most advanced sump pump and battery backup systems available on the market. For more than 45 years we have served the Chicagoland area with the highest quality service and attention only a smaller company can provide. As a leader in basement waterproofing and seepage prevention services, we treat every basement as if it were our own property – ensuring the highest standards in planning and solutions. Call us today and ask our experts to put together a customized basement waterproofing package that’s specific to YOUR property.

07/17/2017

Mark and crew did tiling/sump pump work for us a year ago this past spring. I gave him an "A" review then, but wanted to provide an update...our property is lakefront in the Fox Lake area, and one week out of record flooding I am happy to say that we stayed tight and dry the entire time! That's more than I can say for almost all of my neighbors. THANK YOU MARK!! A+++++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing - tiling and sump pump installation

05/30/2017

Great. Mark asked good questions and provided a lot of very useful information. It is clear that he knows his field. He was on time and very professional. We did not end up hiring him right now, because some of his suggestions included simple things that we could do ourselves before moving on to more expensive solutions. If these do not solve our issues, we will definitely be contacting him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing for one damp basement (our residence --a 100-year-old house) and one basement with water from the floor/wall joint (our rental property).

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Thank you for the kind words.

05/17/2017

Mark came highly recommended, and he definitely did not disappoint! My realtor recommended him as someone who does consistently good work and who wouldn't try to talk me into a more expensive solution than I needed. That couldn't have been more true. Mark in fact suggested even a more modest approach to my problem than I anticipated. He spoke with me at length and offered even a few DIY suggestion...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Mark (ABD Waterproofing) primarily about a sump pump discharge issue. He also looked into a secondary issue my window wells.

Thank you.

04/27/2017

Mark from ABD arrived on time and completed the work quickly The week before the cracks were leaking like a faucet. He repaired the leaks and we have not seen any water since. So I would recommend him for anyone needing this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed two cracks in the basement wall fixed so they would not leak.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Thank you for allowing us to do the work for you.

03/13/2017

I completed the repair on my own and it appears to be working out fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed estimate to prevent water seepage in foundation and repair interior wall. ABD gave me a thorough explanation for why water was entering the house and how I could address it on my own. I was pleased they provided with a thorough explanation, explained how to perform the repairs, and directed me to where I could get the materials. They did not charge me for their time.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Im glad we were able to help.

Basement Waterproofing Services, Interior and exterior drain tile, Sump pit and sump pump installation, Battery backup systems, Exterior membrame application, Epoxy injection crack repair, Window well covers, Downspout extensions and general water management issues around the home or business.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover