Quality Plumbing Services Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since September 2011

310 S La Londe Ave

Addison, IL 60101

Locally owned & operated. $25.00 senior citizen discount. If you are in need of a reliable and professional 24 hour plumber in Chicago or the surrounding area, Quality Plumbing Services is just a simple phone call away. Our expert plumbers will be there fast and fully prepared to handle all your plumbing needs. If you have a plumbing problem of any kind, we will arrange for a technician right away. At Quality Plumbing Services Inc we believe that a job done right the first time gives you peace of mind and leaves you worry free. Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal and we strive to provide you with many years of quality service as your own personal plumber. Quality people, products & service....

07/29/2020

Lynette H.

On time, very professional, good work, and VERY pricey. $565.00 to replace a basic customer-supplied kitchen faucet.

Description of Work
replace kitchen faucet

Category appliance repair, plumbing

08/09/2019

Wesley K.

They are neat, clean service, very thorough and they explained the process to us.

Description of Work
They clean out my liner from the house out to the main sewer line.

Category sewer cleaning

07/27/2019

Becki S.

The plumber from Quality was punctual and professional. He worked for about an hour to unclog the drain, power rodding about 10 ft to the 4" stack. Although the access was limited, he successfully cleared the blockage. Communication with the company before and after the service call was excellent.

Description of Work
Unclog bathtub drain

07/23/2019

Jim B.

great, very professional experience - quick turnaround

Description of Work
diagnose toilet leak - resealed it

03/28/2019

Karen H.

We had used them before and they were ok. I called to schedule, and the woman on the phone was unfriendly and complained about trouble with previous appointments in terms of someone answering the door; the problem had been they were ringing the wrong bell one time and one time the person home had fallen asleep. She agreed to schedule but then later when she called the unit and the person who would be home was sick she was very rude and hung up on him. I cannot recommend them at all.

Description of Work
determine why hot water was not reaching a shower

Category plumbing

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers' feedback that allows us to constantly improve the way we do business. We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We're usually known for our exceptional customer service and we regret that we didn't live up to those expectations here. If you're open to discussing this further, please call us at (630) 227-0200 and ask to speak with Wally, our Operations Manager. We'd greatly appreciate the opportunity to make things right and work toward earning back your business.

02/10/2019

Joe Z.

Very well pleased with service and results

Description of Work
Water in basement needed sewer line unclogged

01/05/2019

Susan M.

Outstanding service. Great communication. Quality work. Could not be happier.

Description of Work
Sewer line repair running into the house crawl space as well as into the yard

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

10/29/2018

Rickey D.

The team arrived on time (actually 10 min early) to look at our water heater. After discovering that it needed to be replaced, they were able to get a new heater installed in our unit within 2 hours. Much faster than I anticipated. Great customer service by team!

Description of Work
Replace water heater

10/19/2018

Annemarie N.

Quote was quick and accurate. Scheduling accommodated our requested schedule. Plumber was prompt and professional. We would call Quality Plumbing Services again.

Description of Work
Cleaning of residential grease catch basin

08/09/2018

Lisa F.

Quality plumbing was professional, on time and knowledgeable. We used them in an emergency situation to replace an ejector pit pump during the evening hours mere hours before our vacation. The total bill was $1700. Recently we used them to install a bathroom faucet which I had purchased. The plumber was here for an hour and a half and supplied some piping under the sink, but not all as this was a rehab where we swapped out the vanity and sink. All shut off were present.. The charge was $650 after a $25 repeat customer discount. I'm a bit sink to my stomach over how much that repair cost. I will only use them again in an emergency situation.

Description of Work
A bathroom sink faucet and an injector pit pump was installed

07/25/2018

Patrick C.

The two plumbers showed up on time and were very polite. They were able to fix the disposal, but said the motor was about to stop working since it was now making a grinding sound. I asked them how much it would be to replace. They quoted me $889.00 to buy and replace a disposal. Absolutely ridiculous! I went to Home Depot and bought the same disposal they had quoted me for $289.00 and installed myself in 30 min. I have used them before for major plumbing work, replace hot water heater and ejector pump in basement. The hot water heater to install and buy from them was $1500, so to replace a garbage disposal for $900 is nuts. Will no longer use them.

Description of Work
Garbage disposal was jammed and would not start.

07/10/2018

john A.

The quality of their work was good and Dan was both timely and professional. Having said that, their pricing by "code" or service performed seems outrageous to me. Yes, it was quoted up front, and yes, I approved it. But I felt at the time, and still feel it was very high. The actual services performed took about 90 minutes plus 30 minutes or so for writing up the paperwork and processing the payment. The total invoice was $1,370. Included in this total was $927.20 to repair to a small (6" +/-) section of 1/2" pipe. The total time for that repair was 30-45 minutes. I also asked for quote to replace a sink faucet for a 1/2 bath. The quote was $950 including the faucet or $650 if I supplied it. I declined this service and replaced the faucet in about 30 minutes. I'm sorry but $650 in labor for a simple faucet replacement is a lot of money. Perhaps I'm not realistic about the cost of plumbing services but I feel the pricing is too aggressive.

Description of Work
repair a pinhole leak in 1/2" copper supply pipe and power rod a clogged kitchen drain

06/26/2018

Annie W.

Hey were very responsive, kept in touch, even came early for the appt. Took an hour, and he thought he was going slow?! We thought it was fast. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Replacement of a broken faucet

06/17/2018

Michael R.

Very well - solid professional service. I would highly recommend them for any plumbing services needed.

Description of Work
Replaced toilets for our commercial building, also helped with our hot water tank issues - very good recommendations and thoroughness of the work performed.

05/26/2018

Labuda K.

Excellent. Service was quick, well done and cleaned up after the work was done. Quote was prepared on the spot prior to any work being started. You know your cost before the work is done.

Description of Work
Water softener pipe repair

05/22/2018

Jeffrey R. M.

Did not use them, went another route.

Description of Work
Toilet repair

03/26/2018

Keith B.

Based on the smell, QPS recommended cleaning the discharge pit (which hadn't been done in a significant amount of time prior to buying to house) and sealing the cap. This included bringing out a truck and vacuuming out the area. The overall cost was $600 and they were timely and professional. The smell still remains from time to time, however, it is much better.

Description of Work
There was a significant sewer smell coming from our crawl space.

Category sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

01/15/2018

Patrick C.

Plumber was professional and nice. They didn’t clean up to well after

Description of Work
Our Sump pump needed to be replaced. I purchased a battery back up Sump pump on my own from Amazon. Also, had them replace a second pump since they were that I also purchased on my own. This company is way over priced. I would not recommend.

Category wells

Quality Plumbing Services Inc. thanks you for taking the time to write us your Angie's List review. We appreciate all of our customers' comments and use them in our on-going effort to improve all aspects of our service. I appreciate you recognizing the good things about our company, the quality, professionalism, responsiveness, which we take pride in providing to all of our customers. From your comments it sounds like you were also satisfied with the work performed and the only issue seems to be the cost of the work? Quality Plumbing Services Inc. provides customers with the highest level of service possible. However, that level of service comes at a price. We are a professional plumbing company, not a handy-man service. Quality Plumbing Services Inc. is fully licensed, bonded, insured and carries a $1 million liability insurance policy for the protection of our customers. We have obtained all licenses required by the City of Chicago and the State of Illinois. Our plumbers are paid scale. All of our employees are provided with health insurance and many other benefits. They are uniformed, drug tested, and background checked for your family's protection and your peace of mind. I could mention several other costs involved in operating a plumbing company in this state, but I hope that gives you some idea of the many factors that make up our cost. We have found our pricing to be very competitive throughout the industry; but compared to many companies we provide a much higher level of quality and service. In addition, we provided you with the peace of mind knowing the installation was performed by a highly trained, licensed plumber. If you are basing your decision solely on cost, and none of the other factors I mentioned are important to you, you can always find someone less expensive. I will say that we know our prices are on par with other companies in our area who provide the same level of service as Quality Plumbing Services Inc.

01/02/2018

Ryan E.

Very responsive. Had to pay extra for services on New Year’s Day but it was well worth the expense. Problem quickly and professionally resolved. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Hot water not working.

12/11/2017

Elaine P.

We called at 9pm and agreed to after hours up front charge. Scott was at our house within an hour. He was professional, knowledgeable and courteous. He explained and priced our options of having him take apart the pipes under kitchen sink, clean them and put them back together or cleaning out sink and pipes and replacing the 22 year-old insinkerator disposer. We agreed to the new disposer at expensive emergency charges. I believe the charges would have been cut by 40% if not for the emergency timing.

Description of Work
emergency disposal and kitchen pipe cleaning

Category small appliance repair, drain cleaning

11/09/2017

Dan B.

Boiler check was fine although quite expensive. Quoted me $542.79. Not a typo, to install a customer supplied toilet. Absolutely insulting! I had it installed the next day for $187.00 including taking away the old toilet and reinforcing pvc collar in floor. He was in and out in one hour. I know who I will use for future plumbing needs and who I won't.

Description of Work
Needed boiler checked and bid on installing 'customer supplied toilet

09/05/2017

Labuda K.

Very good. The guys had everything with them to do the fix on the spot at a fair price. Work was excellent.

Description of Work
2 bathroom drain pipes repaired

08/05/2017

Labuda K.

Dan and Kevin arrived on time with everything needed to make the repair on the spot. They provided the "most economical" quote for the work and were done in a very short period of time. very friendly and professional. My PLumbers of choice for the future.

Description of Work
Repair 2 bathroom sink drain pipes

08/01/2017

Scott G.

Quick response to my message, professional on phone, and fit me in the schedule. However, when I came home and looked at my daughter's bathtub there was a two inch gash in the acrylic where the plumber must have dropped a tool or part and adhesive residue all over the faucet and handle. We overpaid to begin with for convenience sake and it now is a worse issue than we started with. Mistakes happen, but the customer should not have to raise the issue. For the prices they charge, we expect greater care.

Description of Work
Replacement of toilet flapper ($158.68) and install new cartridge in tub faucet ($327.50).

Category plumbing

Your review is a little unfair when you haven't even given us the opportunity to resolve your issue. When your issue was brought to our attention, we immediately contacted you and offered to have our Service Manager examine the bathtub, assess the damage and figure out the next course of action. As of this time, we have not even been given the opportunity to even look at the damage to your bathtub.

06/15/2017

Jim M.

They were very punctual, reasonably priced, neat, and professional.

Description of Work
They took a look at my leaking shower to find out that it’s a tile issue.

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate all of our customers' comments. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. We appreciate you recognizing our availability, prompt response and professionalism. Thanks again for your continued business.

Yabi Services Inc

For fastest response, please call or text usat (773) 430-2391! Appliance repair. Dryer, washer refrigerators ovens and water heaters. microwave and dishwasher Whirlpool, LG, Samsung , Maytag , Sub Zero, GE, Bosch, Kenmore, we use Only Manufacture original parts

Armbrust Plumbing Heating & AC Inc

Armbrust Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning is an Illinois Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Air Conditioning, Generator, and furnace repair, service, replacement and maintenance company located in Dupage County (also serving Kane County). Armbrust will send you only the best plumber or technician to fix your plumbing problem, perform your air conditioner repair, or address your gas or propane (LP) furnace or water heater repair. We also perform all air conditioner replacement, furnace replacement, boiler replacements, generator installation, and tankless hot water heaters installations for both commercial and residential systems in Wheaton IL 60187, Wheaton IL 60189, Glen Ellyn IL 60137, Carol Stream IL 60188, Naperville IL 60540 Naperville IL 60563, Naperville IL 60564, Napervillle IL 60565, Naperville 60566, Naperville 60567, Winfield IL 60190, Warrenville IL 60555, Lombard IL 60148, Batavia IL 60510, Geneva IL 60134, and St Charles IL 60174. To set-up a repair service estimate or replacement estimate, call 630-668-6273 directly (or the number listed above anytime, 24 hours a day). Armbrust is an authorized factory dealer of many brands and services all furnace, AC, humidifier, filter, thermostat, and water heater brands including Carrier, Bryant, Payne, Amana, Amana Distictions, Trane, Lennox, Rheem, Ruud, Armstrong, Tempstar, Comfortmaker, Heil, Arcoaire, Whirlpool, Tappan, Crown, Frigidaire, Gibson, Goodman, Lochinvar, Maytag, Weil McLain, A O Smith, Bradford White, Kohler, American Standard, Generac, Generalair, Guardianaire UV light, Aprilaire, Honeywell, White Rodgers, Dynamic, Zoeller, Hydromatic, and Glenntronic pumps. Armbrust is a recognized Chamber of Commerce member with a Better Business Bureau rating of A+ who provides installation and service of overhead sewer, backup sump pump, and ejector pump systems. We also perform faucet repair and replacement for many brands such as Kohler, Moen, Delta, Grohe, Hans Grohe, Price Phister, and Gerber.

Advantage Plumbing & Sewer Co.

FOR FASTER SERVICE PLEASE CALL. Need a plumber in a pinch? If you need plumbing professionals anytime day or night, we’re the perfect choice. At Advantage Plumbing, we have all the necessary resources and experience to complete any plumbing repair, both residential and commercial, in a prompt, professional manner. Our service technician will supply you with as many plumbing repair OPTIONS as possible so you can choose what plumbing solutions best fit your family’s needs. We will always provide flat fee pricing before any work begins. We make the best possible repairs using high quality products. Many contractors opt to make quick fixes that do not last with cheap products. Our top quality repairs enable us to stand behind our work with warranties. You will find that our warranties are as good, if not better, than others in the industry. Should a defect arise, we work directly with the manufacturers, so you don’t have to. Your peace of mind is our top priority. Call Advantage today if you need a plumber immediately. 847-750-5378 As always, all plumbing repair jobs are given the same amount of attention regardless of size.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Residential & commercial plumbing, drain & sewer cleaning, repair, replacement, video inspection, clogged sinks, bathtubs, showers, flood control, sump, ejector pumps, faucet, toilet, water heater, boilers, gas pipe & boiler.

Ask for details.