Granite Crafters

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2013

1433 W. Fullerton Ste. E

Addison, IL 60081

We are a family owned and operated company for 15 years .Our team of professionals and installation personnel all have vast experience in the industry. Affordable prices and dependable service plays a major part in our company's success and growth. Most of our business comes from referral from happy customers. We use only premium quality natural stones from most renowned importers. At our suppliers you will find over 11,000 slabs, in more then 200 colors Our fabrication technology enables us to produce custom shapes, precise edges and tighter seams. Our goal is to provide the best in craftsmanship We will work closely with you through the entire process, from choosing your stone to installing it in your home. You can depend on us to promptly address any concerns that you may have. At Granite Crafters you will receive top notch service....

12/29/2017

Sam S.

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Mark and his company. He helped us out of a bad situation a different contractor left us in. He was beyond prompt, courteous, professional and the quality of his work is incredible. I wish I could post pictures here so you all can see the workmanship he has. When I called him, 10 days before Christmas, looking to see if he was available to install our countertops, because our previous fabricator disappeared and left us without a functioning kitchen, he moved some things around and he came out that night. Measured and had our countertop installed that Thursday. I will refer him to anyone who asks and if you’re looking for a good reliable fabricator this is the guy. Thanks again Mark for your help.

Description of Work
Granite countertops installed

Category marble & granite

02/27/2017

David M.

Granite Crafters did a an excellent job, very smooth process throughout, and the whole process was very fast.

Description of Work
New granite counter tops in kitchen.

04/02/2016

Bobbi S.

Mark did a beutiful job with the countertops. The sink isntallation was excellent as well. A relative had her counters done by this company and she recommended him highly. I also, would not hesitate to recommend this company. They do excellent work.

Description of Work
Replaced the counter top in my kitchen. Installed granite and new sink.

05/20/2015

mm H.

Marc was great to work with, was easy to get a hold of, and was very fair with prices and choices. He listened to what we wanted and was very nice.

Description of Work
installed kitchen counter tops.

05/02/2015

Jeff L.

My experience with Granite Crafters was hassle-free, very professional, accurate, and beautiful! I knew the stone I wanted so from the estimate ---> installation, Mark made the whole process extremely easy. I got multiple quotes for the same stone and Grante Crafters was by far the least expensive and installation was in less than 10 days! Other places were as high as $5,800 and 5-7 weeks for installation! I would highly recommend Mark at Granite Crafters to anyone!

Description of Work
Installed granite countertops in kitchen

03/11/2015

Jakub D.

I found this company on Google. They advertised good prices and good service, both claims are true. I can be very difficult but their work really satisfied me. Mark spent 2 months with me helping me make the right decisions before we got started. He devoted a lot of time for the consultation and also for checking the slabs that I chose. He even helped me when the warehouse that provided the slabs tried to raise he price of the slabs at the last moment. Mark kept his word and his original estimate to insure my satisfaction. I felt like I was his only client. He's very professional. The work was done quick and clean. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
three countertops

11/18/2014

Barbara W.

One of the best experiences I have ever had with the contractor. They arrived on time, removed our old countertops and installed new granite countertops and sink. The price was competitive and the quality of work very, very good. Mark is very accommodating and easy to work with. I highly recommend Granite and Marble Crafters.

Description of Work
Install granite countertops in my kitchen.

11/10/2014

Petra S.

When Mark came to our house to give us an estimate for our kitchen and island granite top, he was professional and very helpful. He took his time to explain everything about the installation process and gave us a lot of tips on what to look for when choosing a granite slab. Mark was very patient with us and answered all our questions. There was no pressure. Once we selected our granite slab, which was very hard and long process for us, Mark organized the rest. Mark even did two different edges for us, one that I liked on our kitchen counter top and the one my husband liked on our kitchen island. We love our granite counter top!

Description of Work
Kitchen granite counter top installation

08/02/2013

Dorota D.

I was very happy with the service overall. I like the time that they took to go over every option with me to ensure that I was getting exactly what I wanted at the price I wanted. It looked beautiful when they finished. They were clean and professional. They tidied up after themselves.

Description of Work
installed granite in the kitchen

KM's Exterior & Interior Remodeling

New Stone Design

Fabrication and installation of granite marble and other natural stones. Cost is determined by the square footage of the surface. We provide sinks for kitchen bathroom and bars. Five employees. Showroom available. Largest selection of colors. Payment option, cash or check. All types of edges. warranties available.

Offers by New Stone Design on Angi
    Perfect Granite And Marble

Perfect Granite and Marble is the provider of granite and marble countertops in Chicago and Suburbs. Our goal is to provide you the very best in counter tops and the highest level of customer service.Visit us on www.graniteforus.com Our success starts with our team. We have achieved our reputation over the years by our team's dedication. We provide each project a distinctive quality of work along with technical expertise and by using our latest machinery. Best Quality, Best Service, & Best Price! Our services include an extended knowledgeable technical team to assist you in your selection process. All together we formulate the best prices along with quality materials and services. Perfect Granite and Marble Inc. is the perfect choice for homeowners, builders, designers and interior decorators with a dream to custom build a granite countertop, fireplace, jacuzzi or custom medallion. graniteforus.com

Fabrication & Installation of granite , marble and quartz countertops