DRISCOLL ROOFING

Founded 1986 • With Angi since January 2005

Driscoll Roofing, Inc. is a full service roofing contractor specializing in residential and commercial roofing. Mike Driscoll opened up the company in 1986 and for over 25 years has been providing quality services to the DuPage area and surronding counties. At D.R.I., we understand the importance of providing the best quality of work possible, along with creating great customer relationships. We take pride in putting our name on each of our jobs....

Shield Masonry & Roofing

We provide Roofing and Masonry services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Open for emergency services.

Offers by Shield Masonry & Roofing on Angi
Optimize Restoration Inc

With over 20 years of professional guttering experience, we are here to address all your guttering needs. We do repairs, replacement and new installation of gutters and gutter guards.

LeafBusters US

Who You Need To Call... LeafBusters! Our mission is to be a provider which brings back that personal touch with customers. We will build a strong relationship which will last a lifetime because of our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business, we are invested in our clients and continuously strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! The LeafBusters US Installed system is the Nation’s Most Trusted. The superior design, functionality, and quality construction has earned it this reputation. The system follows the angle of your roofline, so leaves, debris, shingle grit, etc. cannot collect on top. The micromesh is made of surgical grade stainless steel, which is essentially a “non-stick” surface. The body and frame is made of heavy gauge aluminum, and as such, cannot warp. The undulating ribs below the micromesh act like “speed bumps,” slowing the flow of rain water, forcing it into the slots below, and into your gutter. Unlike many of the micromesh systems, the LeafBusters US Installed system can handle the heaviest of rains with no run off. Another advantage and feature for the homeowner is our affordable price, so Call or Click to schedule a FREE estimate today!

08/14/2018

DRI installed a complete roof and skylights. Excellent job. The appearance of the roof is great. The TimberLine Ultra HD is the perfect shingle for our roof. Thanks DRI. Job well done.

Description of Work
Roof and skylight replacement

12/27/2017

The job was completed to my satisfaction in one day. The large crew was quick and professional. My only issue was the lack of communication. I had to call to find out what date the job was scheduled. Then it took more calls and a visit to the office to get the final cost which I needed for my insurance claim. To be fair, the office manager said she was on vacation for three weeks. But in this era ...

Description of Work
New roof on house and garage

10/14/2017

The job went very well. It was a big job and once the crew started, it took 3 days to complete. Numerous bad sheets of plywood were found once the tear-off began and needed to be replaced as well. The prior roof was leaking in one area and since they could not get out to do the new roof for about 7 weeks, they came out several times trying to find the leak and temporarily patch it. In the end, the...

Description of Work
Complete Tear-off and new roof on entire house and shed.

06/26/2017

The estimator gave me a fair price (using my coupon) and and did a quick review of another possible problem area which he found did not need work. A two-man team came as scheduled and performed the work in less than an hour. They also re-fastened another piece of fascia that was a little loose. All Driscoll employees were polite and efficient and left the work area clean and in good condition.

Description of Work
A large strip of fascia on the top edge of the house just below the roof was damaged and ripped off by high winds. It had to be replaced.

03/17/2017

The work was professionally done and the roof looks great. They cleaned up so as not to even know they were there. I was quite satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
Driscoll replaced the roof on my home in February when we got a 60 degree day. They started early in the morning and had the job completed by days end.

09/21/2016

If you're looking to get a roof done or repaired take my advice and stay far away from Driscoll Roofing in Addison. They were referred to us by another contractor and we are very sorry we went with them. Here is what they did to us. We had gotten three proposals to replace our roof. Driscoll's proposal came in at approx $2500 - $3000 less than the other two companies. So based on that and the refe...

Description of Work
Replace entire roof

09/18/2016

Steve was our contact and he worked with our insurance company to get as much covered as possible. In my opinion he did a fantastic job. Roof and gutters look fantastic.

Description of Work
Crew showed up and removed old roof and installed new in one day. Cleaned up yard and bushes so couldn't tell they had been there. There was a separate crew that came to replace all gutters and downspouts. Fantastic job and very good cleanup.

Category gutter repair,roofing

12/19/2012

He was very helpful. He even went up on the roof with me for the estimate. He made us feel very comfortable. He even discussed other things with us and we felt that he evaluated it as it was a brand new install. I trusted his capability as a roofer. The quality was good, but I felt that the workers could have sometimes provided better protection of our bushes. It turned out very good.

Description of Work
We hired them for a complete new re-roof install.

07/21/2011

Mike and his team are great. They did a fantastic job in just a few days. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Roof replacement, new attic fan

03/14/2011

We had a great experience with them. He is great at getting back with you and always answered my phone calls. He has a lot of patience for his customers. The roof looks beautiful. They fixed damage for us also. Everything was top notch.

Description of Work
They put a new roof on our home. We were looking to do a lot of interior decorating and wanted to make sure the old roof wouldn't leak at all.

FREE ESTIMATES. ALL TYPES OF ROOFING. FULL SERVICE ROOFING CONTRACTOR. ROOFING CONTRACTORS FOR COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL. SHEET METAL. FASCIA AND SOFFIT. GUTTERS AND DOWN SPOUTS. SIDING.

ASK FOR DETAILS