Calzante Construction

Founded 1986 •

236 S La Londe Ave

Addison, IL 60101

Whether you’re looking for a Chicago masonry contractor for new construction, or a Chicago masonry specialist to do some repair work such as tuckpointing, brickwork or stonework to your existing home or business, Calzante Construction is a name you can trust. We are professionals that manage all aspects of your job to ensure it’s completed on schedule and to your satisfaction! ...

masonry (5)

08/20/2021

Everything was wonderful, a big Improvement to my house, masonry work fantastic. Very professional customer service "Jim" and his crew. This is our 2nd time using them and won't be the last period. I had tuckpointing done as well as adding stone to my house. The only Con is you make have a waiting list ahead of you, but it's worth the wait. (You get what you pay for with Calzante Construction.

Description of Work
Masonry

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

08/20/2021

I received estimates from 6 different companies and from start to finish Calzante was the clear winner. 3 of the companies didn’t address the cause of our problem. Jim identified and explained the structural issue that needed to be fixed and then replaced our outdated (and unmatchable) 65 year old brick. We have received many compliments from neighbors and others walking by. The installation is so...

Description of Work
Masonry

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

08/19/2021

It went great I would highly recommend this company They do great work

Description of Work
Masonry

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

08/19/2021

Jim was very professional and service was outstanding. I would highly recommend using his services.

Description of Work
Masonry - Rebuilt Chimney

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

02/24/2020

They had me scheduled within a week and were done in two days. They did a thorough clean up and you can't even tell they had been there. Except of course that the chimney was repaired. I would highly recommend them to anyone else needing masonry work and I would defenately hire them again.

Description of Work
My chimney needed a new cap, rebuilding of upper courses and tuck pointing on the rest

Work Completed On 02/22/2020

- Brick or Stone - Tuck-Pointing - Brick or Stone - Tuck-Pointing - For Business - Brick, Stone or Block Wall - Install - Brick, Stone or Block Wall - Repair - Many Types of Brick Applications Available