A Accurate Electric Inc

With Angi since October 2007

We take great pride in providing exceptional customer service, along with the highest level of quality in all our installations. Our goal is to establish lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust through our electrical experience. Expert Trouble Shooting By Experienced Technicians 1 Phase & 3 Phase Wiring 24 Hour Emergency Service Service Upgrades 100 Amp - 200 Amps. Electrical Inspections Code Violations Corrected New Constructions & Additions New Installations 120v,240v,480v. Outlets / Switches Installed & Repaired Fully Stocked Vehicles (Means Less Travel For Parts) Generator Installations...

Handy To Have Around Inc

We've got you covered from our Handyman Services to Electrical Contracting (Residential, Light Office) to Remodeling (Basements and Bathrooms). In business for over 10 years, we have always valued what is important for our customers - clean up after ourselves, use the right tool for the job, and hold to our quotes. Our repeat customers know they can let us in their home in the morning and go about their day as normal. We take great care of your home. That's how we've won Angie's List Super Service Award 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2014 & 2011.

Cordial Electric

Whether your project is residential or commercial, a remodel or new construction, Cordial Electric Inc has you covered. Cordial Electric Inc can execute new, top of the line installations while also possessing the skills, tricks and experience it takes to cover all of your electric needs. If you want your home or business to operate smoothly, contact us today!

Offers by Cordial Electric on Angi
Blazer Electric Co

Blazer Electric Co. is an electrical contractor that offers complete electrical service for residential and commercial properties. With over 25 years of experience in the industry, we offer thorough practical and theoretical knowledge of electrical systems. 4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No after hours charges. Award winning.

Offers by Blazer Electric Co on Angi

09/23/2020

Very Pleased: Al is prompt, does great work at a reasonable price I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Install 2 circuits in Basement, Replace Ceiling Fan, Replace 3 Outdoor ligt Fixtures

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

07/31/2017

I was very impressed with the quality of work and in how the work was explained. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Retiring in a garage and outdoor area.

07/04/2016

Al Fuentes is a master electrician as far as we are concerned. We are selling our home and needed a GFI added to an indoor in-ground swimming pool built more than 40 years ago. To accomplish that task he needed to fish wire through the box down to the pool lights which are accessible through a crawl space and then another crawl specific for the pool. To replace the electrical panel they needed to ...

Description of Work
GFI added to panel and a new panel

06/08/2016

I needed a light fixture on garage wall where there was no power, so he ran wiring to that side and installed fixture I purchased. That was the main job I needed done, but I had him change front door fixture too. Al was very nice and professional, and knows the electrical code. I had put off doing the work since I didn't know an electrician, but I would definitely use him again. Highly recommended...

Description of Work
Installed 2 outdoor light fixtures.

04/14/2016

They did a great job. They were fast, friendly and professional. He explained everything and made it easy to understand. He was better than Mr. Electric.

Description of Work
They came out and install new electrical outlets and also a new doorbell.

Al's Accurate Electric Inc