Ray Jensen Concrete

With Angi since October 2008

Ray Jensen Concrete is the trusted concrete construction provider in the area. Ray has done concrete for over 30 years. Serving both commercial and residential customers, we strive to offer quality work at fair prices. We are licensed and insured. Ray takes great pride in his work. Offering: - Commercial Curb and Gutters - Colored and Stamped Patios - Driveways - RV Pads - Foundations - Retaining Walls - Steps - Sidewalks - Water Features - Irrigation Boxes - And Much More! Please contact us today for your concrete needs! We look forward to helping you. Idaho #RCT-69 and Oregon #168475...

Conquer Concrete Inc.

GM Concrete and Excavation LLC

Hamland Construction Co

We are a family-owned & operated business, dedicated to providing you with the best quality of service in the Boise area. We will be happy to meet your construction needs while keeping our prices reasonable for all of the hard-working people trying to save money with the current economy. We are licensed, bonded, and insured to do any Residential Remodeling; and we look forward to doing business with you.

08/12/2016

Tod L.

Outstanding! Very impressed with Ray's attention to detail as well as helping me understand what I needed. The pad was square, level, flat, and smooth! Well done! It made building the shed so much easier. Ray was courteous, kind, communicative, professional and skilled. I will definitely use him again!

Description of Work
I needed a 6" thick 12.5' X 16' pad poured on compacted road fill and gravel with thick edges, rebar, and threaded bolts for a shed.

09/17/2014

Karen H.

Description of Work
Patio concrete repair.

09/14/2013

Lisa C.

Ray and his crew did an outstanding job, especially in the quality and pride they take in the their work. He was also responsive to my calls and emails and was always on time, even early for work. I've never met contractors who are so meticulous about keeping the work area clean & keeping any lawn damage to a minimum. Ray even came out another day and patched 2 small areas from our original patio edge that had chipped away over time, which blended in nicely. I would highly recommend them and will obviously use them again for any of my concrete needs.

Description of Work
Ray installed approx. 300 sq ft. of stamped concrete as an addition to our current back patio. He also sealed the stamped concrete sections of our driveway and our entire front porch, which look almost new again.

Category concrete repair,stamped concrete

07/03/2013

Michael D.

This is to amend my previous review which was an F. I finally have heard back from Ray and he said that he was waiting for me to call him because I mentioned that I was waiting to hear from the city on how a small part of the foundation had to be done. So it is possible there was a mis-commuication and in all fairness to Ray I would retract my previous review.

Description of Work
A mis-communication. I was getting 3 prices for a complex stair addition to our front entry. Ray came and looked at the job and I showed him my rough concept drawings and discussed that I would rely on him for the final design. Then I corresponded by email with his wife who told me she received the digital versions of my plans and that Ray would get right back to me. After that 2 weeks went by and I never heard. So I emailed asking if that meant he was not interested in the job and did nor receive a response. Barring the fact that perhaps he had some problems I am unaware of, I feel I must give him an F. I have 2 other prices and have now made a choice from those.

06/06/2013

Sheena M.

Ray cut out the slab which was cracked and as a result of his excellent workmanship I now have a lovely porch with a flower bed where the cracked slab used to be. The cuts he made were perfectly square and clean. Ray also installed a channel drain in the area affected by the downpipe which will now allow all rain water to run from the roof, to the downpipe, and into the channel drain. I met his crew at the house, left for work, and when I returned a few hours later all the work was complete and the area completly swept and cleaned of all debris. I was so impressed with his punctuality and professionalism. He was on time and completed the work within five days of my accepting his bid. Ray and his crew deserve an A+ and I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Ray had to deal with a very large crack across the large porch at the front of my house. Over the years the crack had widened and the slab had shifted. It had become not only an eye-sore but a liability. Also, the downpipe carried rainwater from the gutter directly to the concrete sidewalk causing the sidewalk to crumble and I ended up with a 3 inch channel in the sidewalk.

04/05/2013

Joseph G.

I could have hired another contractor for less but he couldn't provide proof of insurance for his workers. Or liability insurance. So It cost me a little more but I want people at my house that I didn't have to worry about. The job was done well, and on time, as soon as weather allowed. I selected Ray based on Angie's list recommendations. He cleaned up everything and hauled off all his debris and waste material. The site was as clean as one would like when he left.

Description of Work
Ray built a concrete pad for me to add on to a storage shed and replaced a bad piece of sidewalk. They cut out the bad side walk piece and removed the sand substrate, replacing it with compacted road mix, formed and poured a 4" slab. The slab that extended the shed was 12'x16'. They had to do some excavation, then added and compacted 2" of road base and poured a 4" slab and added reinforcing wire to the concrete. The crew placed stirrups that I had in the slab where I directed. Ray took time to get everything square and level before starting and ensured that the job was done well and finished well. I was happy.

02/25/2013

Daren S.

Ray Jensen was polite over the phone and willing to give a "ball park" estimate. Returned my call withing 1 hour.

Description of Work
Services not yet utilized.

07/26/2012

Rolaine W.

Ray Jensen Concrete were good guys. He's straight. He said he would do something and he got it done and he did it right and in the appropriate time.

Description of Work
They poured in slabs for me.

08/11/2011

Richard H.

Ray gave us an excellent bid, he and his crew were polite and professional.

Description of Work
Poured a new concrete driveway

10/25/2008

CLAUDIA S.

They were perfect. They had a bid within a day. They did everything that they said they would. They were very clean, and they had a very good very accurate estimate.

Description of Work
They came out to my home and redid our driveway.

Category concrete repair

concrete, foundations, flatwork, decorative concrete, driveways, rv parks, foundation, steps, sidewalks

Landscaping curbs