TV Doctor & Appliance

Founded 1980 • With Angi since November 2010

2054 4th Ave E. #1

Twin Falls, ID 83301

We first opened our doors in 1980 for the Twin Falls area. The TV Doctor is a local family owned business and the employees are all related to the owner. When we first opened our doors, we only worked on televisions. Since then we've grown into the appliance, computer, and misc. electronics market.

07/14/2014

Jennifer H.

Description of Work
I waited for over a month for them to fix my washing machine. They said they needed a part that eventually they did not need and the machine could have been fixed if they would have done more investigation into the problem initially. I felt I was overcharged for the service performed.

Category appliance repair

03/18/2013

ben L.

Please see above....

Description of Work
Had oven problems....the TV Doc/Appliance Repair guy was professional, timely and fixed the issue. Then he called me later to check up on the situation to see me how the oven was working and that he found a part for me if the oven does act up in the future. Good "bedside manner" goes a long way with me. Am very satisfied with the services provided. ben

Category appliance repair

My Computer Works

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Electronic Gadget Repair
    TV Sales
    Computer Sales
    Antiques
    Check, PayPal, Financing Available

We try not to refuse anything that walks through our doors. I will try to help/repair anything someone brings in. If we aren't able to work on it, I will refer you to our sister store. (The Repair Shop) Owned by my brother, on Main St. in TF.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about TV Doctor & Appliance

How is TV Doctor & Appliance overall rated?

TV Doctor & Appliance is currently rated 4 overall out of 5.

What days are TV Doctor & Appliance open?

TV Doctor & Appliance is open:

What payment options does TV Doctor & Appliance provide

TV Doctor & Appliance accepts the following forms of payment: Check, PayPal, Financing Available

Does TV Doctor & Appliance offer free estimates?

Ask TV Doctor & Appliance for details on free project estimates.

Does TV Doctor & Appliance offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, TV Doctor & Appliance does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does TV Doctor & Appliance offer a senior discount?

No, TV Doctor & Appliance does not offer a senior discount.

Does TV Doctor & Appliance offer emergency services?

Yes, TV Doctor & Appliance offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by TV Doctor & Appliance?

Yes, TV Doctor & Appliance offers warranties.

What services does TV Doctor & Appliance offer?

TV Doctor & Appliance offers the following services: We charge $39-$69 for service calls and $20-$40 for the estimate fee. Once the television is assessed, it will be up to the customer to pay either for the estimate fee if no labor used or the estimate fee will be deducted from the total amount billed for labor and parts. Only one trip charge per issue. No additional trip charge will be applied if a second trip needs to be made for the same issue on the same television. All fees for the trip charge and estimate fees are non-refundable. All la

Are there any services TV Doctor & Appliance does not offer?