TV Doctor & Appliance

Electronic Gadget Repair
TV Sales
Computer Sales
Antiques

We first opened our doors in 1980 for the Twin Falls area. The TV Doctor is a local family owned business and the employees are all related to the owner. When we first opened our doors, we only worked on televisions. Since then we've grown into the appliance, computer, and misc. electronics market....

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
All American Remote Access Computer Repair

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Remote Access Computer Repair on Angi

07/14/2014

Description of Work
I waited for over a month for them to fix my washing machine. They said they needed a part that eventually they did not need and the machine could have been fixed if they would have done more investigation into the problem initially. I felt I was overcharged for the service performed.

Category appliance repair

03/18/2013

Please see above....

Description of Work
Had oven problems....the TV Doc/Appliance Repair guy was professional, timely and fixed the issue. Then he called me later to check up on the situation to see me how the oven was working and that he found a part for me if the oven does act up in the future. Good "bedside manner" goes a long way with me. Am very satisfied with the services provided. ben

Category appliance repair

We charge $39-$69 for service calls and $20-$40 for the estimate fee. Once the television is assessed, it will be up to the customer to pay either for the estimate fee if no labor used or the estimate fee will be deducted from the total amount billed for labor and parts. Only one trip charge per issue. No additional trip charge will be applied if a second trip needs to be made for the same issue on the same television. All fees for the trip charge and estimate fees are non-refundable. All la

We try not to refuse anything that walks through our doors. I will try to help/repair anything someone brings in. If we aren't able to work on it, I will refer you to our sister store. (The Repair Shop) Owned by my brother, on Main St. in TF.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available