A And J Auto Repair

Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission

Auto Services...

Moscow Auto Service

Moscow Auto Service, Inc. are industry leaders in automotive service and repair. As a family owned and operated business established in 1973, we've maintained a positive and consistent relationship with customers old and new with five family members and our quality staff to serve you. . Honesty, integrity, and impeccable customer service are what we pride ourselves on. Our goal is to provide second to none mechanical and auto body repair services to our valued customers. All of our work is 100% guaranteed.

New Revelation Technology

New Revelation Technology is an electrical Contractor serving Idaho with offices in Nampa, Twin Falls, and Pocatello. Our staff is of the most knowledgeable and courteous in the business. Our systems of operation allow us to provide our customers with the service they desire with the 5 star rating they hope for.

09/11/2015

Description of Work
Took in a company vehicle that GM had put $10,000.00 in warranty claims. A and J fixed it for $450.00. Great job, Guys.

Category

07/17/2014

great took it in they beat the dealer price by thousands and I didn't need all the parts I was quoted from the dealer

Description of Work
they fixed my airbag, my front end, and my brakes on a volvo

Category auto repair

09/26/2013

Went great and I will take all my work there. honest and very friendly.

Description of Work
I had a noise in my vehicle. Took it to another shop and they quoted my over $400.00. I took it to A and J they did it right then and for 1/2 the cost.

Category auto repair