Martin's All Season Moving & Alignment Center

With Angi since February 2013

Auto Service

Happy New Year! The whole team at All Seasons Moving and Sandpoint Mobile Tire Changing wish you a steady supply of optimism. Optimism is free. It’s a terrific additive to fuel your emotional engine as you confront the challenges facing all of our families in 2010. It's Your MoveIf an upcoming move is part of your stress matrix in 2010, we can help. Sandpoint Movers are generally kept pretty busy with local, regional, and long haul moving. Our hardworking, cheerful team are expert stress busters! You will relax knowing with complete confidence that your move is in good hands with All Seasons Moving in Sandpoint, Idaho. I want to remind you that we provide loading and unloading. We do the packing and provide room to room service. We also have general labor services if there are some tasks remaining or waiting at the other end of your journey. Ask me about discounted service for Veterans and Senior Citizens. All Seasons Moving are professional, friendly, and experienced people. We care about your possessions. We believe we have the best Sandpoint movers in the business! Sandpoint Mobile Tire Changing is a division of services headed up by Steve Wold. Flat tires, jump start, oil change, tire change, tire rotation, automotive repairs, computerized balancing and emergency roadside service will have you rolling down the highway in no time. At Sandpoint Mobile Tire Changing our motto is: “We Make Life Easier by Coming to You”....

Moscow Auto Service

Moscow Auto Service, Inc. are industry leaders in automotive service and repair. As a family owned and operated business established in 1973, we've maintained a positive and consistent relationship with customers old and new with five family members and our quality staff to serve you. . Honesty, integrity, and impeccable customer service are what we pride ourselves on. Our goal is to provide second to none mechanical and auto body repair services to our valued customers. All of our work is 100% guaranteed.

Moving APT - Long Distance Movers

Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.

Offers by Moving APT - Long Distance Movers on Angi
All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving

”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads, dollies, Plastic and much more. Our employees are drug tested, trained and seasoned to be the best you will find. This is how we keep our ratings high and claims low. Long Distance Moves take place either from our long distance hubs across the West coast. We are proud to provide a service that no other company offers; Dedicated Trucks. This means that your belongings are loaded on the truck and not combined with anyone else’s items. They are not transferred to other trucks or facilities in route which causes damage and loss of items (typical with van lines). We have a set loading day and unloading day. This is by far the safest way to ship. Our interstate rates are per 24ft moving van that holds up to 8,500lbs or 1400CuFt. Some customers require one truck and some require more. One truck holds the average 1800SqFt.

04/10/2015

Category auto repair,moving companies

04/02/2015

Description of Work
Move household belongings and furniture to new address.

Category auto repair,moving companies

06/03/2014

I use Martin's for all my automotive needs that are bigger than I want to tackle myself. As a car guy, I know when a mechanic is full of BS, and Martin's have always been straight shooters. Their prices are fair and better than the competition and I've never had a problem with any of their work. I drop my vehicle off in the morning and they even give me a ride back to work for the day so that my r...

Description of Work
Replaced power steering pump on my truck.

Category auto repair

09/30/2013

They got the job done. did not take accesses time to do the work. explained what needed to be done, and did it. They are very professional, neat clean, and do not CHEAT the customer. I have been going to this shop for 20 years. the old owner, and now Martin's

Description of Work
Checked Brakes all around, replaced front brakes.

Category auto repair

02/19/2013

Martin's crew was professional and moved all of our heavy furniture and appliances up to a second floor space very carefully. Not one item was damaged!

Description of Work
Martin's crew unloaded our belongings after a long-distance move. His crew was professional, FAST, and very careful with our furniture. We were reluctant to hire a moving company after a previous bad experience in another state, but because there were two flights of stairs in the home we could not unload the furniture ourselves. His crew was amazing! We wish we had know about his company prior to our move as we would certainly have used this company and will if we move again.

Category moving companies