RoofTop Solutions Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2011

Serving Southeast Idaho, Jackson Hole, Island Park, Big Sky, Dillon MT and Western Montana areas, RoofTop Solutions is Idaho's premium roofing contractor. We offer roofing repair and solutions for every scenario. Our office is located in Rigby, ID, but we regularly serve all of east Idaho and west Wyoming. Consultations are available at your convenience Monday through Friday. Call us today at (208) 745-6860 to schedule your free consultation or visit us at roofidaho.com...

Moscow Auto Service

Moscow Auto Service, Inc. are industry leaders in automotive service and repair. As a family owned and operated business established in 1973, we've maintained a positive and consistent relationship with customers old and new with five family members and our quality staff to serve you. . Honesty, integrity, and impeccable customer service are what we pride ourselves on. Our goal is to provide second to none mechanical and auto body repair services to our valued customers. All of our work is 100% guaranteed.

Big Dog Exteriors, Inc

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Roofing services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

HomePro

We understand that every project is unique and requires delicate handling. We do our best to make your project go as smoothly as possible.

Offers by HomePro on Angi

10/20/2017

The work was very professional. The crew was quick, efficient and courteous. The installation date changed by about a week and I had to book several months in advance. Well worth the wait.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

07/27/2015

Our home is 1040 sq. ft. I thought it was a bit high priced. As for the quality, only time will tell. This is a rental house and I have not climbed up and looked at the work. It is not visible from the front. I only know it was done. It has been a couple of months and so far so good. We haven't had any extreme weather yet. They were quick to respond to me and got it done in less than a week and even showed me a video of the loose shingles.

Description of Work
Repaired some loose shingles on the east side of our roof.

08/29/2014

Owner came and surveyed job before sending out his worker. Small job, done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Replaced missing shingles with our extras.

Category insulation,roofing

11/04/2013

met with roofrop roofers he checked out the proplems with my roof gave me an estimate on 12 th sept 2013 ,i signed a contract with them paid more than half down, after two weeks I called them asked the time when I was on the schedule,she said will call back after she checked with the manager, after two days I called again she said they would be out next Thursday. the man did come on the day scheduled, he was done in two hours, he did a ridge cap the whole length of my mobile home,i seen him do that, and the contract stated that he would patch with metal bound around the vents and a couple of areas that need it, I could not seen that repair so I have to assume it was done.when the rains really start I will be able to see if a leak continues. the gentleman said he did all that was on the contract.to repair

Description of Work
to repair the roof install new 12"" wide ridge with butyl seal install new flashing on plumbing vents install new flashing on electrical hookup install eterrabond on swamp cooler hookup install eterrabond on 3 vent caps

08/03/2013

The contact person was excellent. In particular, I wanted some heaters in a valley with an ice problem. At my urging, he worked with me to research manufacturers, even though they had a brand that they had used, and he switched to one that we both thought would be better. They also let me use an electrician from the company that originally wired the house, and who was 70 miles closer to the job than their regular sub. The crew was good, and I believe that they took extra pains and time to do a good job even though there was a fixed bid contract. They disappeared for two days, and may have informed me although I missed hearing it. When I called the contact person I got an immediate response, and they were back the next day. The company is owned by a Briggs, a brother of the owner of Briggs Roofing. Both are based in Rigby, ID. They share a metal shop, and the leadman on our crew had worked for both companies. I wouldn't know how to choose between the two, but this company worked well for me.

Description of Work
Complete metal re-roofing of house, including removal of all old roofing materials.

Thanks for the review. It was a pleasure working with you and thanks for helping me find the flexible heater that we used on your roof.

07/23/2013

Creative solution to an issue we have had for 10 years with our deck/patio area. We now can use and enjoy it like never before.

Description of Work
Waterproof deck and patio and prevent hornets from building nests.

Category deck cleaning

[member name removed], thanks for the review and thanks for your business. I enjoyed working through the problem with you and I'm glad we got it fixed.

07/15/2013

Delightful experience dealing with this very professional company. It is unfortunate that I was unaware of them during the construction of our Lodge.

Description of Work
Provided ridge vents for the roof of our Lodge

Thanks for the excellent review, and thanks for the opportunity to help solve your problem.

06/04/2013

Did 2 roofs in one . Nice job

Description of Work
Roof

Thanks for taking the time to provide your review and thanks for your business.

12/17/2012

But I wanted to cite that the fellow that showed up here and provided the estimate was outstanding; prompt, effective and helpful. If circumstance were different I would use this company, no questions asked. My partner had just passed away and finances made having the roofing done inconvenient at this time.

Description of Work
I did not use these services.

Thanks for the feedback, I hope we can get you taken care of later on.

11/12/2012

They were good to work with, and they helped me get most of the cost covered by insurance. They gave me the option for a better roof than the one I had. Work was great, clean up was great, completely happy with everything. I had a cheaper bid from another company that was listed on Angie's list, but was more comfortable with these guys. The clean up was way better than a house down the road the other company did, our roof was done to code and the other one wasn't, and the other guy didn't put any kind of a labor warranty in writing. Completely happy to pay a little more for a much better job.

Description of Work
They put a new roof on our house.

Thanks for the feedback and thanks for your business.

Residential Roof Replacement, Residential Roof Repairs, Commercial Roof Replacement, Commercial Roof Repair, Roof Inspections, Roof Maintenance, RoofTop Snow Retention, RoofTop Snow Removal, RoofTop Snow Melting Systems, Gutters, Insulation, Soffit and Fascia, Sheet Metal.

Please Inquire