Premier Painting Professionals by Waagenaars

Washington: Contractors
07/21/2022

PO Box 534

Rathdrum, ID 83858

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

We have provided high quality work and friendly customer service for years. Peter Waagenaar has been painting for over 30 years. He specializes in quality workmanship and stands behind the work he does. From Commercial to Residential, no job is too big or too small. We are committed to the complete satisfaction of our clients up to the smallest detail. We offer excellent work at competitive prices. Every house or building is canvas to us – what do you need painted that we can turn into art? Premier Painting Professionals offers exterior and interior painting, plus repainting services for both Residential and Commercial. We take pride in offering you only the best products for the best price. That is our guarantee! The interior of your home or business should reflect your personal character or brand. Premier Painting Professionals wants to make sure you the interior walls and trim are painted to reflect who you are. You can count on us to paint your home or business and leave it cleaner than when we began....

house painting (22)interior painting (5)pressure washing (5)decks & porches (3)

08/14/2020

Painting was excellent. Contractor did great job, was great to work with and did job in 4 days. They went over and above what I asked for. Would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
pressure washing and exterior painting

Category decks,house painters

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

06/06/2020

Premier Painting is a very high-quality painting company. When I knew it was time to paint our home I went to Angie’s List and selected three paint companies to give me an estimate. I selected Premier Painting not only because their price was the best but because I really liked Pete the owner and knew, he would be excellent to work with. They did an outstanding job and the house looks beautiful. P...

Description of Work
Paint Exterior of house

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

10/24/2018

The job started on a Friday with pressure washing and prep work. The exterior painting of my house was completed the following Friday. The Contractor was very professional and I am extremely satisfied with the finished project. I highly recommend Premier Painting Professionals by Waagenaars.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Work Completed On 10/24/2018

05/19/2018

Pete and his son, Zack, did an excellent job pressure washing, making necessary repairs to the siding, caulking, and painting the outside of our house. We wanted the same custom color--Pete was able to find the perfect color which was a standard color so that down the road if we ever needed it, it would be easier to get. He also went above and beyond by helping us in replacing a man door to our ga...

Description of Work
Painted Exterior of Our House - Highly Recommend

Work Completed On 05/14/2018

Thank you so much! So happy to be of service to you! Janna

03/06/2018

Pete did a great job of prepping the house and deck with sanding and pressure washing. He took his time painting and did a fantastic job. Pete is a nice guy and was always punctual and left the job site clean every day.

Description of Work
Repainting the entire house, back deck and front porch

Category decks,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

10/03/2017

Very satisfied with the overall experience. Fair price and very responsive with questions and scheduling issues.

Description of Work
Interior paint

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 10/03/2017

09/11/2017

Pete did an excellent job with the painting of our home...he showed up every day he said he would and did a fantastic job with our color scheme! As a commercial construction contractor I'm pretty picky on work done at my home and Pete is a craftsman! Bottom line: Pete does excellent work, shows up when he says he will, and is very personable and professional. Hire this company you wont regret it.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

08/17/2017

I sent two requests for a quote and never received an acknowledgment or response from either email.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 08/17/2017

We are very sorry to see this [Member Name Removed], we obviously never received the email or we would have responded. I will stop by to talk with you because I'm afraid there is something not working right with Angie's list messaging or please call us on our phone and we will be happy to come give you an estimate. 208-699-8406 Janna

08/09/2017

Fantastic, phenomenal, terrific. I was blown away by Pete's professionalism, attention to detail and going above and beyond. The man is an old school craftsman who cares deeply about making the customer happy. He and his son did a great job painting our house. Near the end of the job, I was admiring his work and I made a comment about wishing I could take down our old TV antenna off the chimney, b...

Description of Work
Painting the exterior of our house.

Work Completed On 08/09/2017

Review for Premier Painting Professionals by Waagenaars - PO Box 534, Rathdrum, ID - 36000489

08/01/2017

Having just moved to Coeur d'Alene, I'm grateful to Angie's List reviews for introducing us to Pete when we needed the exterior of our newly purchased home painted. His bid was most reasonable and included making certain that small repairs to siding were made and wood to be stained was properly prepared before he painted. His attention to detail was marvelous and greatly appreciated. One of his so...

Description of Work
Pete painted the entire exterior of our home.

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 07/27/2017

Interior & Exterior Painting. Pressure Washing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal