Mainstream Electric, Heating, Cooling & Plumbing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2010

Call the reliable, affordable, and experienced electrical experts today for troubleshooting, repairs, or installations. Additional DBA - Zapp Electric. Additional contact name - Elaine Damschen. ...

Comfort Heating & Air Inc

We try our very best to give the best customer service possible. Service and repair on all makes and models. We are a Custom Care Dealer for American Standard and a Diamond Dealer for Mitsubishi Equipment. We offer a USA Maintenance program, that gives you 15% off parts and labor, no overtime, and be a priority customer. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Free estimates. All work is guaranteed. The owner has been in the HVAC business for over 36 years. We are available after hours and weekends.

Airco Mechanical LLC

Number for Washington Area 509-464-6030 Number for Idaho Area 208-904-3899 Welcome to Airco Mechanical, your Spokane heating and air conditioning specialists. We offer a wide array of services for both residential and commercial heating and air conditioning. Our technicians are fully trained to meet your heating and a/c repair and maintenance needs. We promise that we will only send out licensed and insured clean, well equipped professionals to your home or commerical building. We guarantee our work in writing and invite you to see our customers page to see what other people in Spokane, Washington and Coeur d'Alene, Idaho have to say about our committment to excellence. Not only can we fix your heating and air conditioning problems, we have an extensive maintence program with different levels to suit every need and budget. Keep your equipment in top shape to avoid the dreaded moment when it fails.

Offers by Airco Mechanical LLC on Angi
Long Heating and Air LLC

We offer after hour service at regular prices by appointment or calling us at 509-701-4379

04/04/2020

This is a post falls Idaho company this company does work in north Idaho and Spokane area I reviewed this company yesterday 4/3/20.There are other companies doing business with the same name I am only reviewing this particular company. Total Scam called and told them I have a floor drain needed cleaning. There ad $79.99 I have paid $100.00 to clear drain every year for the last 10yrs. woman shows ...

Description of Work
floor drain cleaned

Category electrician,plumbing

08/28/2017

The one thing they were supposed to do they weren't even able to do.

08/07/2017

it went very well will hire them again

Description of Work
mainstream electric repaired my air conditioner that was not working. they were very quick and had it fixed in no time.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for choosing Mainstream! We appreciate your review and look forward to working together again! Sincerely, Elaine, President

06/27/2017

If I could rate a zero I would. I called Mainstream On late Friday or Saturday 7/23/17 or 7/24/17. Expressed a need for a very knowledgeable tech to come out and evaluate an air flow issue I am experiencing with new equipment. At the time of the call I explained that my work schedule presented itself as the following Tue-Sat. 6am -3pm. I was told that they could have a "knowledgeable tech" out on ...

Description of Work
Evaluation for bad airflow in ductwork layout. And potential rework to said duct work,

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hello [Member Name Removed]- Thank you for you 1-star reviews on 6 review sites: BBB, Google, Yelp, Angie's List, Facebook, & now Judy's Book. (It's quite impressive really & a first at Mainstream). Your candid review & detailed account of your poor customer service experience with Mainstream is much appreciated, & I don't blame you for wanting to let the world know that our staff is human and we ...

06/25/2017

Considering what I was (over) charged it was average. I will never use this company again. They continually misled me regarding when an electrician (original request) would be out and they would not state their hourly rate for work done.

Description of Work
Strap down a water heater.

03/20/2017

Fantastic, I signed up for the yearly maintaince program

Description of Work
Did my completely A/C yearly check up!

03/16/2017

Absolutely fantastic service very professional Robert always wore bootees to protect our floors when he came back in from outside. Very pleased went over all our options and pricing so there was no surprises. Very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
Replaced two outside non working electrical outlets. He ended up having to upgrade them at no additional charge.

02/13/2017

Every person who walked through our door was professional. They put down a drop cloth and wore booties to insure cleanliness. They were polite, well informed, and kept us up-to-date on their progress. They also stayed until the job was complete, past 7:00 pm. In addition, they quoted the price of the entire job and never asked for an additional penny even though they had to do additional work.

Description of Work
Furnace had to be replaced.

Category electrician","heating & cooling contractor

01/05/2017

Anthony answered his and was heading home for the day but took time to stop by my house first. What a wonderful man!! He showed up 30 minutes after my call and not only fixed the breaker but replaced not just one but three smoke alarms and a CO2 detector. The crazy part is only one was beeping before he arrived. He's picking up the alarms today (this happened last night) and installing them all for the price of $135.00. He is amazing and kind. A rare combination in this world, Anthony! Don't call anyone else!!

Description of Work
I called this man at 5:30 pm to tell him I had broken, beeping smoke detectors and I thought I'd blown a breaker in the level of my house.

09/13/2016

Guys showed up in time, all work went smooth and their price was good, less expensive than some other estimated.

Description of Work
New electric panel

Category electrician

Electrical, Generators, Landscape lighting, Smoke detectors, Exhaust, attic, and ceiling fans, Heating Repairs, Cooling Services, 24-Hour Air Conditioning Repairs, Water heaters, Tankless water heaters, Boilers, Drain Cleaning, Plumbing repair, Plumbing fixtures, Faucet repair, Sink Repair, Garbage disposals, Sewers Repair, Dishwasher installation

Visa, MasterCard, Check