7 Dog Heaven Pet Sitting Service

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2011

Animal & House Sitting
Dog Walking

We provide In-Home Pet Sitting and DayCare while your pets stay in their own home environment, while you are away or when you have a busy day. We come to your home and provide quality time spent sitting and "hanging" out with your pets, feeding them, and exercising them. Our visits are as often as you need them to be and we also provide overnight stays with your animals if this is your preference. We care for dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, horses and all farm animals. We will also walk your dogs and do any day care visits if you have a long day at work or have special needs for your pets. It is our goal to make your pets feel loved and to be comfortable while you are away. We provide clean up, mail and newspaper pick-up, home security and plant watering, inside and out with this service. What we mostly provide is exceptional customer service with the highest quality care and love for your pets! Our service is next to none with our Pet Sitting Crew! We all love animals and they love us! Call today for a free consultation!...

10/23/2014

Description of Work
Cared for our animals while away.

09/17/2014

Description of Work
took care of our 5 pets w/last-minute notice while we were out of town for a long week-end. Involved 2 visits a day, medicating one of our pets daily. Everything went well. Very reliable and took friendly care of the pets.

05/07/2014

Excellent. Animals well taken care of. We have been using this service for years. Can go on vacation and not worry. Can't speak highly enough about her service.

Description of Work
Take care of 3 dogs, cats chickens, geese, ducks and peacock.

04/03/2013

I have yet to hire this company. My first impressions were good.

Description of Work
The owner of 7 Dog Heaven Pet Sitting Service returned my call within hours of of my calling her. She was very responsive in a timely manner.

03/13/2013

I have never heard from the company. I cannot believe they are listed on Angie's list

Description of Work
i contacted them about pet sitting

Category pet sitters

In Home Pet Sitting, Overnight Stays with Pets, Exercising, Dog Walking, Day Visits, Taking Pets to Appointments.