Franklin Building Supply

Founded 1976 • With Angi since March 2012

Building Material-Sales with focus on Design Center...

Broken Arrow Fencing

We are a family owned fencing construction business. Let us make your fencing desires become a reality. We specialize in barbed wire, pipe, continuous, buckrail, wood post and much more!

HomePro

We understand that every project is unique and requires delicate handling. We do our best to make your project go as smoothly as possible.

Offers by HomePro on Angi
Big Dog Exteriors, Inc

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Roofing services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

12/01/2015

See above.

Description of Work
I communicated via email, sending links to type of flooring I was interested in. Salesman insisted I come to Poci to view their samples. I drove down to find they had nothing like I wanted, which they could have told me based on my email. I went with another firm.

Category flooring contractor

05/20/2014

Franklin Building Supply were very easy to work with the team, they brought exactly what we wanted, we didn't have to drive to their store, which was very nice. Their installers did a great job. We had some laminate flooring put down and we very fussy about how it was put down and they did a great job with it. I would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Franklin Building Supply did removal and installation of new flooring.

Category flooring contractor

01/16/2014

Great people to work with. Gave a great price. Excellent installer. Quality of their work and product are excellent.

Description of Work
Carpet installation.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Sales of building materials, lumber, decking, roofing, Sales and installation of doors, windows, siding, cabinets, and floor coverings

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available