Aire Care Heating & Cooling

With Angi since November 2010

4.3

At Aire Care Heating & Cooling we have been Serving the Heating and Cooling needs of of the people and business for the Pocatello area since 1997. We sell install and service heating and cooling products. We accept major credit cards....

Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing

We are a family owned business with more than 36 years of industry experience. We provide a fully staffed full time training facility for continued education for the more than 90 employees that make up the Right Now team. Right Now Heating & Air protects each of its customers from any potential negative experience with an employee by requiring each employee to follow an industry Code of Ethics and Competency Guide which can be viewed on our web site at www.RightNowHeatCool.com. We provide professionally trained technicians with fully stocked trucks to make the repair as quickly as possible. We are so confident in our technician's abilities, that if your not 100% satisfied with the repair we will refund your money. For ease of convenience for method of payment we accept cash, check, credit card, and with an on staff finance manager we can assist in financing your repair or replacement quickly and easily from your home with approved credit. Mailing address is 212 Evans St Caldwell, ID 83605. Additional phone numbers are 208-939-4475, 208-739-9810, 208-369-9288, 208-735-8400, 208-242-3236

12/15/2015

Description of Work
I needed a furnace inspection done. The appointment was made quickly, and the service was completed.

08/28/2015

Description of Work
My A/C system had not been cooling the house adequately during the hot weather. Then I received a notice in the mail about a possible bad part, so I called Aire Care, which had installed the system. I thought that maybe the bad part was why the system hadn't been cooling efficiently. Boyd came out the next day. He hadn't heard anything about the notice, so I gave him a copy. Then he looked over my system quickly. It is almost autumn and the hot days have gone, so I'm not worried about this year and wouldn't have called now except for the postal notice. He didn't find anything wrong and suggested that I call him next spring and have the system completely serviced then. He didn't charge me for this service call. I was impressed that he came out right away, looked everything over, and didn't charge me. I've always found him responsive, professional, and punctual.

07/30/2015

Description of Work
Our AC was out, this company was highly recommended as a solo operation, the owner's son and another worker showed up, they told us it would probably require a new system, left with promises to give us a quote. Two weeks later we got a quote, called two other companies for bids, second company to come out told us he would like to just check a couple things, found sufficient pressure, pressed a reset button on the compressor unit, system functions just fine. Aire Care never called back, never sent us a bill for tech services (which we would not have paid).

05/14/2013

Aire Care was one of three companies giving me estimates for the job. Not only was the price best, but I felt his evaluation of what I needed done was the most thoughtful and thorough. He came on time, got the work done quickly, and cleaned up completely--including the old furnace removal, which must have been an ugly job. The new furnace is quiet and economical. I would definitely use this compan...

Description of Work
Removed old oil-converted-to-gas furnace and replaced it with high-efficiency gas furnace and added gas connection in remodeled kitchen for kitchen range and laundry dryer. Also removed old auxiliary gas heater in converted garage and disconnected an old connection for a gas barbecue in yard. Also set up everything for A/C system to be installed when I can afford it. Put in vent for jkitchen range hood,

09/22/2011

My experience was excellent. Mr. Statham gave me serveral options to choose from. He was very professional. Showed up when he said that he was going to be there. Cleaned up the site after all the work was completed. I am extreemly happy with the work that was done and in a timely manner. I have referred this person to others and will continue to do so. Thanks!

Description of Work
I have Aire-Care heating and cooling come and give me an estimate for installing central air in a home that I recently purchased. Boyd Statham (owner) was very professional and gave me a free estimate.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover