Sterling Landscape Co

Founded 1972 • With Angi since November 2011

4663 Ustick Rd

Nampa, ID 83687

If you’re looking for the right landscaper in Boise, Meridian or elsewhere in the Treasure Valley to create a beautiful outdoor living space or make the front of your home the envy of the neighborhood, look to the experience and expertise of Sterling Landscape. Every landscape reflects our clients’

01/17/2023

Stephanie L.

We used sterling landscape as new owners of a home, as the previous owners have used them. We had had them blow out our sprinklers, and asked for a quote for lawn mowing, rate was 100+ per week 600 per month (outrageous) but we had them blow out the sprinklers. In this time they were not responsive or kind on the phone at all, they had never met us so who knows. Flash forward to January we get a call saying they werent paid for the sprinkler blow out, I check all my accounts and they were not paid, but a male employee took my credit card info over the phone in october, and I never heard from them again. Obviously the charge was never sent through. I never received a bill in the mail (although she says shes sending one now, January 2023). But has proceded to treat me with RUDE and unprofessional behavior, for reasons unknown to me. My mail box was full and she went KAREN on me about it. I am not sure who is in charge of your billing system, but please send bills out immediately if they are not paid instead of harassing and berating your customers. Honest mistakes happen, if a bill wasn't paid, that is YOUR responsibility to follow up with it with written documentation, not phone calls demanding payment without context. Please look into this individual, if you are the owner then SHAME ON YOU. I would NEVER recommend this OVERPRICED shotty service. Just called to speak with Dan King, the office assistant sent me to his voicemail and said he probably wont be around for a couple of weeks because he is doing training. OK, Sterling Landscape, so professional.

Description of Work
sprinkler blow out and lawn mowing was quoted 600+ per month for lawn mowing

Category lawn service

05/19/2016

Judith G.

02/03/2015

Robert P.

The work was done well. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
They did some irrigation and planting around the patio.

12/18/2014

David C.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of backyard & replacement of plants in the frontyard. They demo'd the backyard - removed trees, lawn & plants. Installed plants, turf, trees, curbing, concrete & patio cover. The guys always showed up when they were supposed to & on time. Lead supervisor, Beto, was consistent with stopping by every day to check on the status of the work & communicate the latest with me. The yards turned out beautiful! They did excellent work & were great to work with. Recommend!!!

05/07/2014

Ryder E.

Description of Work
I have used Sterling for full service lawn care for a year and they are the best. Very professional work and top quality service.

05/07/2013

Deborah K.

I've had Sterling taking care of the fertilizer, weed and bug control for my lawn over a year now. They always give me a quote of how much the services will cost and have never charged me more than the quote. I also had Sterling trim my trees this spring and they did a great job.

11/17/2011

Coleen D.

Great. Lavon and his employees were punctual with 1. Inspecting the area for work needed 2. Estimate was very timely 3. Work was scheduled within a week and was completed in one day. When I emailed them to ask a question, their response was also timely and reassuring.

Description of Work
Leveling flagstone slabs and filling joints between with polymeric sand

11/08/2011

Thomas G.

The work went very well. We had evaluated several different landscaping designs and we liked the design they brought. We liked their landscaping services. They were hardworking and the staff was friendly.

Description of Work
I used Sterling Landscape a year ago. They did some landscaping and replaced one of the planting. They did landscaping in the front and the back yard. They also did landscaping design.

Competitive, LLC

We specialize in tree services, tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, stump removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality of work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Flores Services LLC

Nova Concrete LLC

We specialize in structural and decorative concrete of all types. Patios, stairs/steps, driveways, walks, foundations. With concrete we do it all. We communicate every step of the way. We are punctual and efficient. We take pride in completing our jobs quickly and past expectations. While we are a smaller company it allows for better attention to detail. We're just two brothers owning and operating with over 10 years experience. We have many finishers who boast a minimum 10+ years in the field. Avoid the hassle of a fly by night operation and hire us to efficiently render all your concrete needs.

2022 Super Service Award

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Residential & commercial design, installation & maintenance - grounds, mortar, sprinkler, decks, custom driveways, patio pavers, retaining walls, mowing, trimming, edging, weeding, pruning trees, shrubs, tree & shrub removal, fire pits, exterior lighting, water features & personal gardener.