Sterling Landscape Co

Founded 1972 • With Angi since November 2011

If you’re looking for the right landscaper in Boise, Meridian or elsewhere in the Treasure Valley to create a beautiful outdoor living space or make the front of your home the envy of the neighborhood, look to the experience and expertise of Sterling Landscape. Every landscape reflects our clients’ desires and lifestyles, making them functional as well as beautiful. The materials we use are selected for their quality. Hardscape materials are durable and easy to maintain – plants and trees are healthy and hardy. And all of our work is guaranteed. Look through our photo galleries to see the quality and variety of our work – we think it speaks for itself. Additional DBAs - Sterling Lawn & Grounds Maintenance LLC, Sterling Landscape Design & Construction LLC, Sterling Landscape Design and Construction....

Sedillo Landscape

Landscape installations. We pride ourselves on serving you with the best service and professional help we can give our community

Offers by Sedillo Landscape on Angi
Aim High Lawn & Landscape, LLC.

We have been in business for 4 years and have 10 years of experience. We offer a variety of services from Landscape Design, Lawn Care Services, Sprinkler Installs and Repairs, Fertilization, Snow Plowing and many more. From the initial consultation, design and construction to the routine care and upkeep of your property, we pay strong attention to detail and listen to your needs. We Provide professional services at affordable prices. Call us at (208) 996-3302!

Springhill Landscaping LLC

•Landscaping •Pavers •Water Features •Sprinklers Need a back yard remodeled ? Or simply a good looking yard at your new construction home . Springhill provides a wide variety of services. We have the tools and the team to make your landscape dreams come true, providing great service and over delivering is our specialty. Give us a call ! You will not be disappointed. We are licensed and insured for maximum customer comfort .

Offers by Springhill Landscaping LLC on Angi

05/19/2016

Judith G.

02/03/2015

Robert P.

The work was done well. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
They did some irrigation and planting around the patio.

12/18/2014

David C.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of backyard & replacement of plants in the frontyard. They demo'd the backyard - removed trees, lawn & plants. Installed plants, turf, trees, curbing, concrete & patio cover. The guys always showed up when they were supposed to & on time. Lead supervisor, Beto, was consistent with stopping by every day to check on the status of the work & communicate the latest with me. The yards turned out beautiful! They did excellent work & were great to work with. Recommend!!!

05/07/2014

Ryder E.

Description of Work
I have used Sterling for full service lawn care for a year and they are the best. Very professional work and top quality service.

05/07/2013

Deborah K.

I've had Sterling taking care of the fertilizer, weed and bug control for my lawn over a year now. They always give me a quote of how much the services will cost and have never charged me more than the quote. I also had Sterling trim my trees this spring and they did a great job.

11/17/2011

Coleen D.

Great. Lavon and his employees were punctual with 1. Inspecting the area for work needed 2. Estimate was very timely 3. Work was scheduled within a week and was completed in one day. When I emailed them to ask a question, their response was also timely and reassuring.

Description of Work
Leveling flagstone slabs and filling joints between with polymeric sand

11/08/2011

Thomas G.

The work went very well. We had evaluated several different landscaping designs and we liked the design they brought. We liked their landscaping services. They were hardworking and the staff was friendly.

Description of Work
I used Sterling Landscape a year ago. They did some landscaping and replaced one of the planting. They did landscaping in the front and the back yard. They also did landscaping design.

Category landscaping

Residential & commercial design, installation & maintenance - grounds, mortar, sprinkler, decks, custom driveways, patio pavers, retaining walls, mowing, trimming, edging, weeding, pruning trees, shrubs, tree & shrub removal, fire pits, exterior lighting, water features & personal gardener.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa