Springhill Landscaping LLC

Founded 2018 • With Angi since February 2018

9195 Carolyn St

Nampa, ID 83686

•Landscaping •Pavers •Water Features •Sprinklers Need a back yard remodeled ? Or simply a good looking yard at your new construction home . Springhill provides a wide variety of services. We have the tools and the team to make your landscape dreams come true, providing great service and over delivering is our specialty. Give us a call ! You will not be disappointed. We are licensed and insured for maximum customer comfort ....

lawn & landscaping (16)lawn care (5)Patios (1)

09/30/2021

Our initial discussion was good. I was told that the quote is coming on the promised date and never heard back from him again about anything. I called 3 to 4 times a week for 3 weeks but there is no response from them. Horrible communication and follow through skills and obviously, customer service sucks. Save your self some time, call somebody else.

Description of Work
Promised to give a quote for Fake grass installation for the patios

Category patios,home appliances

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

08/25/2020

The work was done in a timely manner. The job was done professionally and when changes were requested they had no problem doing what was requested

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

08/25/2020

Great! I was very pleased with the work done and the Springhill Crew were wonderful

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

08/17/2020

Salvador and his crew were professional, courteous, and skilled. I could not ask for better service and would highly recommend Springhill to any potential customers.

Description of Work
Removal and installation of my front yard

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

04/25/2020

In the beginning, they showed up on time and torn up the front yard to install backyard sprinklers. Ordered dirt that was75% rocked in it. I had to order 2nd load of dirt and was much better. Charged for the second load being the first load of dirt was not enough. I had to order another load of rocks also for sides of the house. Sal came out to give me an estimate of what would be needed plus the price for all the materials, & labor. We both agreeed on which ended up being way more than quoted in the contract. Sal said he would be back in the spring when the water was turned on to check the sprinkler system. When Springhill returned the water was not turned on yet. Sal said he will return on April 16th. NO Springhill or Sal, couldn't reach him on the phone! I had to call Angie's list for him to return my call. Sal reply he did not remember scheduling an appointment to come back. Finally, after calling him for 3 days straight he shows up. Took a quick look turn the sprinklers on. Sal did a little adjustment to the sprinklers then leaves. The front yard is a mess from being torn up to install the sprinklers in the back. I felt the job was not fully organized or completed in a personal matter!

Description of Work
install backyard sprinklers system, deliver dirt to even out backyard slope in order to lay sod and rock on sides of the house. Still, uneven and water doesn't drain properly.

Work Completed On 04/25/2020

11/23/2019

Salvador with Springhill Landscaping was so great to work with. He’s knowledgeable, hard working and honest. He did beautiful concrete work on our patio, walkway and trash can pad. We picked out our plants and he planted them where we wanted. He provided the labor for the concrete, drip line, moving a preexisting line that would have been under the concrete, leveling our soil, planting, tarping, drip line and bring in the river rock. When it was all done I accidentally wrote a check for too much. He caught the mistake, so we didn’t overpay. I respect his honesty- that’s good business! I wouldn’t hesitate to hire him again. Salvador is great to work with! Just a note- you need to know what you want for landscaping- Salvador is not an botanist or landscape designer, he provides the labor and expert knowledge with what he does. Some landscaping businesses in town can design, but the cost is a lot more for their services. Springhill was a perfect fit for us because we knew what we wanted and needed the knowledge and labor Springhill provided.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 11/23/2019

11/23/2019

Very well. I would hire them again!

Description of Work
Paver instalation

Work Completed On 11/23/2019

11/22/2019

Salvador and his team did a fantastic job for me. Great price and on schedule

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 11/22/2019

11/20/2019

Went great! They arrived on time! They where polite & professional. Mr. Sal. was very thorough. Always had great communication with me. Mr. Sal. let me know every step of the way what was being done & if I was happy with it.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

06/11/2019

They were very prompt in responding to our initial inquiry and gave us a reasonable bid. They were able to start and finish the project a few days later. The workers were very dependable, courteous and professional. They were also very knowledgeable and gave us much practical advice on several items we had questions on. The final result looked great. We would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We hired Springhill Landscaping for a landscaping project in our back yard. We needed two shade trees planted and several ornamental plants added along our fence border. We also needed two drip lines installed and top soil and river rock added around the plants.

Work Completed On 06/07/2019