Resto Clean

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2012

327 S Kings Rd

Nampa, ID 83687

"Resto Clean Pro specializes in everything restoration. From water damage and mold to carpet cleaning and fire damage Resto Clean are the professionals you need to bring new life to your damaged property. Our professionals are quick, courteous, and experts in their fields. Give us a call and we'll

11/29/2021

Kyle C.

My mother and I had a water damage at our home due to a faulty dishwasher. Causing damage to multiple locations with the discovery of mold. We called Restoclean for the help in getting our situation resolved. A technician by the name of Cody showed up to help us with the loss. Cody insured us that they will do what it takes to get the home back in a dry and living state. Which they did! Not only that, but they also repaired our home. Cannot say it enough, this is the company that we will always call back. Fantastic job everyone at Restoclean. You guys have truly made a customer for life.

Description of Work
Water damage

09/29/2020

James G.

I had Resto-Clean referred to me by my insurance agent, and I couldn't be happier! We had a terrible vandalism incident at one of our properties which resulted in large biohazard clean up and repair. To start on the mitigation side everything was spectacular, I was out of town when this incident occurred and the project manager was willing to go by and get the documentation done before I was able to make it back home so that we could get the ball rolling. We found out real quick that this project was going to take a while. We had Cody and Jared assigned to the mitigation side of our job, and I cannot say enough kind words about the way they performed. Cody Berg came in extremely knowledgeable and really took the time to make sure I had a good understanding of what was being done, and the in-depth process that he was doing. Not only was he great when he was here working on the job, but he also kept daily contact with me when there would be an interruption and he could not make it out for the day. He is the true epidemy of professionalism, he did more than just make me feel like another customer he works to make a true relationship and is a great interpretation of the company he works for. We are now underway with the reconstruct side of the project and the team has been great for this part of the process as well! We have Scott as our project manager and he has kept our communication channel wide open and works with my millions of questions and requests along the way! He has been willing to work with me on the many different aspects of the project to not only repair but truly improves the property to look better than when it all started! On top of all this they are handling everything with our insurance and have made this process a breeze for me. The entire team so fare has made a wonderful impression of the company for me, and I know now that I will always work with and recommend Resto-clean to anyone needing these in-depth processes done on their property! Happy Customer! -James Goellner

Description of Work
Biohazard remediation and reconstruction

Category hardwood floor, interior painters, biohazard cleanup

09/17/2020

Savannah L.

So amazing! Cody and Nate came to clean my carpets! They were so professional and so friendly! Overall very helpful! I would definitely trust them with any damage to get the job done right and make sure everything is good. I have three boys and they made sure we were educated to keep them safe! My carpets look and smell brand new! So impressed!

Description of Work
Blood and pet hair out of carpet

04/08/2020

Angie M.

Terrible. we r still dealing with them. Movers broke stuff.not enough worker to do jobs. And they lied from day 1. I was told that they didnt contract out and they had a worker for every job needed.

Description of Work
We had a flood in our home in May and we had to do 1/2 the work to speed things along. It took over 8 months to complete the job

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, ceramic tile, drywall, hardwood floor, upholstery cleaning, basement waterproofing, air duct cleaning, interior painters, mold removal

04/02/2020

Jennifer S.

From the initial consultation (RestoClean offers FREE inspections!) to the final day of the job, the team at RestoClean was outstanding. Very professional and knowledgable in their field, they put my mind at ease answering all my questions and walking me through every step they were taking to ensure that my crawl space was taken care of. Cody and Jered were the primary employees I had the pleasure of working with. They took care with my newly sold home, covering all the walk areas in plastic sheeting and even sweeping the hard surfaces before leaving. Cody took pictures of what my crawl space looked like, the mold growth they were going to treat, and showed me how they were going to go about the process. When the job was complete, he showed me the final pictures and I was amazed at the difference! It looked brand new. When the inspector came out to inspect my home for the buyers, he even commented on how well done the remediation was. If I ever need these services again in my future home, I will hands down be contacting RestoClean and highly recommend their services!

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

Category mold removal

06/28/2018

Kortney V.

Everybody at the business is very professional. Barry Campbell was our project manager and he did an amazing job.

Description of Work
Total kitchen remodel due to water leak.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, water damage restoration, basement waterproofing, air duct cleaning, mold removal, biohazard cleanup

05/29/2018

Krista G.

Cody and his team are amazing! He was professional, kind, patient, understanding, and very thorough. He worked with the insurance agent and handled everything in a timely manner. I highly recommend this company and their services. In a difficult time, he was exactly what I needed and made everything happen efficiently so I could focus on other tasks that needed to be taken care of.

Description of Work
Biohazard clean up

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning, biohazard cleanup

03/27/2018

Sarah T.

Cody was great he was there first thing in the morning and got right to work. He answered every question we had with complete knowledge of his work.

Description of Work
Had a water leak in our hot water heater and cause damage under my house and in my walls

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, water damage restoration, sewer cleaning, mold removal

03/21/2018

Jeffrey W.

By far the most genuine restoration company in the valley. If you are in search a company that will treat you right, go the extra mile, and make sure you and your family/clients are taken care of, you have found it! Thank you Resto Clean for always being on your game!

Description of Work
Helped Seller do mold remediation on their home.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

03/21/2018

Ronald M.

Very professional staff, they worked well together and always kept in touch each morning before arriving to work. They explained the entire process, every step of the way! Office staff too on sight crew are spot on, such Amazing group of people to have in a stressful situation. Would most definitely hire Resto Clean again, and will recommend them to friends and family!

Description of Work
clean up from a water/sewer leak

02/09/2018

Tony S.

I am very happy with the service they provided me. They went the extra mile and answered all my questions as well as provided many little suggestions and other things to help me through this most difficult of times.

Description of Work
Water and mold damage repair

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration, asbestos removal, mold removal, biohazard cleanup

12/18/2017

Linda W.

They spent 5 days drying everything really well with blowers and humidifiers. They were very thorough in making sure all moisture was gone so we don't get any mold. We were very pleased with their work!!

Description of Work
Water leak upstairs

09/07/2015

Mandi J.

The carpet took a while to dry but that is expected. But the smell was gone and it is still smells like they just cleaned it almost a month later. I am very happy with the job they did.

Description of Work
We had a very bad smell in are living room carpet . They cleaned the carpet and used a pet neutralizer to help eliminate the smell.

09/04/2015

Roma M.

Description of Work
I had my carpet cleaned including my stairs. Damian arrived on time, answered all my questions and completed the job in a timely manner. I will definitely use his services again. In fact I am scheduled for annual carpet cleanings.

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration

08/03/2015

Deborah T.

My insurance company said they would cover up to $5,000 for backup sewer damage. The service provider said that for $10,000 he could do a good job and for $15,000 he could do a great job, but for $5,000 he could only do a "half-***" job. He then called my insurance company who said that the best they could do was $5,000 and would not cover property damage. As result, the service provider said he wouldn't be back. He said he couldn't tell where the flood came from so I had to show him the location. If you can't get more than $5,000 from your insurance company, do not call them.

Description of Work
They came out to give me a bid on my flooded basement

Category water damage restoration

It's sad when people try to take advantage of insurance. I couldn't believe an insurance company would offer coverage for her home after looking inside. There was more urine and excrement from her animals in the upstairs of her home then downstairs. The customer was trying to say the water came up from her floor vents and flooded her basement, when you could see where the water had flowed down from the street down into her basement (this could have also made water come out of her floor vents). This isn't something that would typically be covered by homeowners insurance. I explained to her nicely that she should talk to the city that her home was in and maybe they would file a claim and she could get it covered that way. She did not want to hear my opinion on where the water had actual come from, because that would hurt her case with Travelers Insurance. After she was showing me all the stuff she was going to claim on insurance I didn't want to have anything to do with the job. It's sad that Angies List has let this person even be a member of their service. This women called me every name in the book while I was trying to give her an estimate. (my employees couldn't believe someone could be so rude) Her insurance company denied the claim and dropped her as a customer. If this customer would have not been so difficult there is a good chance I would have been able to get the city to cover her claim.

01/20/2015

Marsha C.

I purchased a coupon for $39 for cleaning 2 rooms and a hallway. However, it exceeded the 400 square foot so there was additional charge for the extra square footage and additional charge to add the stain protector - bringing the cost of 470 square feet (2 rooms) to $104.00.

Description of Work
Cleaned and added protectant to my carpet

01/12/2015

Maria A.

Pretty good. The were responsive to my concerns of cost. For example, they last checked on the fans on a Friday and I objected to paying for the fans for the entire weekend because I was quite sure the floors would be adequately dry on Saturday, but they would not be coming back until Monday to check. We agreed that I would only pay for two days instead of three. They had quoted the job as an insurance job but we ended up not filing a claim, so they made the necessary adjustments.

Description of Work
Clean up for a water leak - drying and spraying a mold killer on subfloor and placing fans and a dehumidifier to dry wood and under tile. We decided to replace flooring, so they did not have to do everything they'd originally quoted.

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration

12/23/2014

Janey K.

They did a great job and when wicking happened at my home, they came back and fixed that promptly. They were also informative and explained why the carpet was wicking and why steam cleaning wasn't the best for my carpets at home and what kind of cleaning to have done in the future. Very helpful in helping me understand my carpets. They also came to the office when it was convenient for us. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned both our office and house.

11/10/2014

Jessie P.

Unfortunately I don't need the service at this time. They were very nice, professional, and accommodating.

Description of Work
Purchased a Big Deal for Carpet Cleaning, Deodorizing, and Protection for 3 Rooms

06/24/2014

Amy M.

They did a good job and they were quick. They were courteous.

Description of Work
Resto Clean cleaned my carpets. It was a big deal. I had them clean the two rooms upstairs and the stairs.

05/22/2014

karla S.

Resto clean showed up on time and did a fabulous job cleaning my carpet. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned my carpet.

Category carpet cleaners

[member name removed], Thank You for the positive feedback! We look forward to serving you in the future! Thanks Nate

05/19/2014

Priscilla V.

It went very well; they were very professional, confident and got the job done in a short time - I don't live in a large house!

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets in the house and did a great job. I would not hesitate to use them again; as a matter of fact, I will be having them come back to clean my sofa. They took my coupon as payment in full and left me with a smile on my face!

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

[member name removed], Thank You for the positive review! We look forward to serving you in the future! Thanks Nate

05/16/2014

Dennis S.

We couldn't be happier with the cleaning outcome on our carpet. We have an older carpet that is cleaner now than it has been in a number of years. Their work was much better than other carpet cleaning facilities that have cleaned our carpet previously. Ryan is very professional and punctual and I would be happy to recommend him to any client needing his services. To RESTO CLEAN: Your employee Ryan is a gem and hopefully he is getting compensated well for his exceptional skills and care he gives to your clients carpets. A big Thank You, Dennis Swigart

Description of Work
Carpets were cleaned throughout the house.

Category carpet cleaners

[member name removed], Thank You for the positive review! I passed the good words on to Ryan, he does a great job for us! Have a great week! Thank You Nate

10/14/2013

Linda K.

There were two people who came. Very professional & neat looking. Took care of the cleaning in about 30 minutes. Our only complaint was that the carpet was damp for at least 8 hours. My bad, I should have asked that before hand.

Description of Work
Cleaned living room, hall rug & special attention to dog stains

05/11/2012

Elizabeth P.

Two men and their truck steam cleaned the carpets in our empty house prior to our move-in - 3 bedrooms, bonus room and stairs. The carpet was in good condition already, so there weren't any major spots or problems to address. They were on time, did a good job and were very personable. The stairs were thrown in for free, they said, because it wasn't listed on the original order. But I do recall mentioning them...They were very careful about not wetting nor damaging my new wood floors in the rest of the house.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in 3 bedrooms, a bonus room and stairs.