Loren Dahl Construction

Founded 1970 • With Angi since March 2012

I'm a hands on builder, I do the majority of the work myself or with the help of my brother on larger jobs. We have both been in the business for over forty years. For the jobs I do not do I have quality sub contractors that I have worked with and know their work. Most of my customers get their own financing and give monthly draws as the work progreses....

Petersens Construction and Remodel

General contractor with over 25 years of experience in remodeling bathrooms kitchens experience in Tile, flooring, painting

Danny's Construction LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. My team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Nick the Handyman

Specializing in handyman work! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/26/2016

Kathy G.

Category concrete repair,handyman service,remodeling,home builders,home remodeling,basement remodeling

06/24/2015

Sharon A.

Slab was poured mid-May, then we had a two week rain delay. Once construction was started, it went FAST. The whole job (not including the slab or rain delay) took two weeks. Loren does most of the work himself, and when he needs help his brother joins the party. The work was done efficiently, all materials were on-hand when he started, and we are thoroughly pleased. He cleaned up after; the only proof of his time with us is the patio! He answers all questions, adjusts as needed when a change is suggested/requested, and works with you to find ways to reduce costs. I have done all of the painting, which saved us some money. I would not hesitate to hire him again, and highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Built a covered patio, including pouring the concrete slab. We now have shade on the SW side, which has made cooling the house much easier.

Category concrete repair,sunrooms

07/08/2014

Marilyn D.

Description of Work
Very pleased the the work, remodeled basement apt. outcome was excellent.

Category handyman service,remodeling,home builders,home remodeling,basement remodeling

03/05/2012

Daniel M.

Loren is meticulous, detail-oriented, fair, patient and flexible. He worked hard to accommodate my crazy availability to be here and show him what needed done. Eventually the trust grew to a place where we just gave him a key. He has a strong work ethic and a gentle, kind personality so is a delight to have in the home. He brought me a dozen different knob options to make sure I liked the one he would install on the mirrored closet door. Loren is so thoughtful & thorough. He researched until he found light fixtures to perfectly match the one's we already had outside so the ones he added would match. He helped me catch up with endless little home improvement projects and wasn't too proud to turn down the simplest of tasks. He also saved us $2,700 on repairing a retaining wall compared to a quote we got from another contractor. He was wonderful with our dog. My husband & I like him so much we wish he'd move in next door. We will never use another contractor, handyman, plumber, electrician, carpenter, stone worker, mason, etc. as long as he remains available to us.

Description of Work
Loren Dahl is the owner. He has over 40 years experience in ground up construction and remodel. However, lucky for us, when things are slow in the winter he does handyman work. THERE IS ALMOST NOTHING HE CAN'T DO!!! We had him start with laying flagstone on our front patio which he'd never done before. He did it perfectly. It's so level I imagine a ball wouldn't even roll across it. He also fixed plumbing issues, re-installed carpet that had to be pulled up due to water damage, installed new light fixtures, built & installed a custom closet mirrored closet door from scratch, repaired broken doors, drawers, light fixtures, sky lights and installed window shades.

Category handyman service,remodeling,home builders,home remodeling,sunrooms,basement remodeling

Loren Dahl Construction

Founded 1970 • With Angi since March 2012

601 S State St

Nampa, ID 83686

I started out back in the 70's as a new home builder and had three homes featured in the Parade of Homes. During one of the recesions I got into remodeling and have kind of specialized in it ever since. I have experience doing just about every trade involved in new home construction. Besides doing large remodel jobs and additions I get a lot of call for handyman services and I am more than happy to do them as time allows.

I do provide Free Estimates