Dan Ewing Painting Inc.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2009

We are a quality oriented company specializing in residential and commercial repaints . Let us help you with color choices and locations. Owner always on site with clean cut, professional painters. Licensed and insured....

Right Choice Painting Services, LLC

208-477-8835 RIGHTCHOICEPAINTINGIDAHO.COM

Master P Painting

We specialize in interior/exterior and and kitchen cabinet painting services. We are a BBB A rated business that is licensed and insured here in Idaho. (RCE-56198) We do what we say we are going to do by: returning calls the same day, by providing an estimate within 48 hours of contact and be able to start and complete your project in a timely fashion. www.painting with passion.com. We offer Senior and Military discounts. We use Sherwin Williams and Rodda premium paint products. We pass on our Sherwin Williams paint discount to the homeowner. We are offering a $500 savings on any interior or exterior project (including kitchen cabinet painting) over $1,750.

Painter1 of Boise

At Painter1 we believe that painting is not just about applying new paint to a substrate. We believe that paint really does have a powerful impact on our mood, perception and emotional response. Whether we’re painting the inside of a house to make it a warm, vibrant home or reinvigorating the outside walls of a business to attract new clients, Painter1 is here to help!

10/09/2015

Karen S.

07/07/2015

Danette H.

Everything went perfectly. He matched the paint perfectly, did exactly what he said he would, was there when he said he would be, finished exactly on time and even thought about some wonderful suggestions to help make my house look wonderful with it's new paint job.

Description of Work
Dan Ewing did a wonderful job painting the exterior of my house. He matched my colors perfectly, was very professional, and did exactly what he said he would and what we wanted.

06/05/2015

Rick H.

Dan Ewing is a true professional. We received a bid from him and decided to hire someone who was a bit cheaper even though Dan's bid was very reasonable and our middle priced bid out of three. Well its true you get what you pay for and the cheaper bid backed out and left us in a bind. Dan graciously committed to the job, had it completed within a few days, prepped excellent for it, matched 9 year old paint, kept the job site clean, and was pleasant and efficient. The paint looks fantastic, happy with the price, and very happy with this company!

Description of Work
Prepped, painted, and matched color on the back of a 9 year old townhome.

10/09/2014

Betsy Harris A.

Dan and his crew were fantastic! It started with Dan during the bidding process. He was extremely knowledgeable and educated us about the entire process. Dan went above and beyond with helping me choose the best colors for our home. During the painting process, the crew was always on time, extremely polite, respectful and courteous. I would, without hesitation, recommend Dan and his team for any painting project.

Description of Work
Dan and his crew primed and painted the complete exterior of our home.

05/04/2014

richard P.

dan and his crew did a great job of painting the exterior of our two story house! they were very professional, very easy to work with,dan was very helpful suggesting color scheme for our house.would definitely recommend dan ewing painting.great crew.

Description of Work
painted house exterior

01/07/2014

Gwen M.

Dan is truly the most professional of all home contractors with whom I have worked. He is bright, friendly, extremely hard working, honest, and detail oriented. I am a tough critic and have very high expectations. Time and time again, Dan surpassed them. Cannot recommend him highly enough.

Description of Work
Painted entire interior of home

10/09/2013

Gail P.

I was on a deadline. Dan Ewing responded quickly with an estimate and responded quickly on the job! Very professional. Actual bill came in lower than estimated. Explained thorougly. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Painted rental property on the outside.

07/09/2013

Jane T.

Painters came early in the morning and stayed all day to complete the job as quoted. There was minimal interruption in the office while they painted. Everyone was extremely polite and professional. I will definitely call Dan Ewing in the future for paint jobs needed.

Description of Work
Dan and his crew performed an outstanding job painting the interior of our building.

Category house painters,interior painters

05/02/2013

Karan A.

Each job varied in complexity. In my own home Dan had to paint an area with 14 ft. ceilings. He offered to change batteries in the smoke detectors while he had his ladder there. He also inspected his workmen's performance very carefully and if he thought it was inferior, he redid it before I even had a chance to comment. He is also one of the very few painting contractors that would use the brand of paint I specified. At another point in time I asked Dan to paint the fascia on the exterior of our home. That was a very difficult job as the roofline varies tremendously and is very high in many areas. It was a dangerous and complicated project. My commercial client was very pleased with Dan and the timeliness of completion as was my residential client. It's too bad there isn't room on this form for all the addresses where the jobs were located.

Description of Work
I have used Dan for several painting projects in my home, for a commercial application, and for a client. Each job was done as I asked. All painting supplies were removed from the site each evening and brought in the next day so that there was no mess to walk around or deal with during non-work hours. The approximation of how much was spent varied according to the job. One of the jobs was several years ago and I can't remember. My interior was $500 and painting the fascia on our home was $1800 (very high roofline).

Category interior painters

03/15/2013

Renee S.

I would absolutely recommend this company. They are reasonably priced, very professional, friendly staff, incredible workmanship, and I love what they did to my house. Dan does the job right. I promise, you will be pleased with the finished product. He will give you a fair price for a job well done. Their philosophy is to do it right the first time, and they will do just that. I recommend them 100% plus!

Description of Work
I had the interior and exterior or my house painted. They even painted my garden boxes. My 20 year old house looks brand new!

Category house painters

Residential and Commercial Painting, Interior and Exterior Painting, Pressure Washing, Drywall Repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal