Blue Ribbon Landscape Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2010

Cost is determined by the job. Additional email - info@blueribbonlandscapes.com. Additional DBA - Blue Ribbon Landscape Maintenance....

Conquer Concrete Inc.

Superior Custom Concrete

I do professional concrete work which includes driveways, sidewalks, and patios. I will also remove the old concrete as well.

Offers by Superior Custom Concrete on Angi
GM Concrete and Excavation LLC

06/27/2017

Really well. There were some communication hiccups at the very beginning, they could probably improve their communications around the billing and scheduling processes, but once we got things sorted out, they've been great. They work quickly, and the lawn looks great.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn care.

04/23/2015

Description of Work
I had asked that the company trim some of my overgrown shrubs. The crew they sent didn't contact me on their arrival and so did whatever they wanted--even trimming a neighbor's tree before I noticed they had arrived. Even after showing them the problem shrubs, they didn't trim to my satisfaction and didn't check with me before leaving. A follow-up visit with the same crew and a supervisor completed the work to my satisfaction. They seem to have a problem supervising their crew. | |I have yet to receive a bill, so I don't know the cost of services.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,hardscaping

04/25/2013

My experience with Blue Ribbon Landscape and Maintenance was fine.

Description of Work
We used the services of Blue Ribbon Landscape and Maintenance. They take care of the plumbing and lawn services of our subdivision.

09/15/2012

It was nice to have the yard work done as we are seniors. The only disappointment was with the flower beds and I think that was more a misunderstanding on my part as to exactly what and quot;bed careand quot; involved. Also because they have so many customers, they were not able to get our system winterized until after we'd had a few freezes and my husband was concerned enough that he tried to blo...

Description of Work
Mowing Starting sprinkler system and making sure it covered all areas plus preparing it for winter Clean-up including leaves in fall Fertilization of lawn & insect spraying on trees

05/28/2012

The work was performed in one day with sod removal, plant removal, installation of planting bed edging, moving sprinklers where necessary, and testing for sprinkler coverage. The crew also added top soil where sod had been removed, and did a great job of cleaning up. A few days later, I noticed a drip line leak and Hans immediately sent someone out to repair it. I'm so impressed with the professio...

Description of Work
Hans developed a landscape plan based on my wants and wishes. He provided a beautifully detailed plan with a drawing and list of plants and made changes I requested while providing two copies so that I could submit one to my homeowner's association for approval. I asked for the work to be done in two phases to make it more affordable for my current budget and Hans was very accommodating.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,hardscaping

05/24/2012

They are really professional and do a great job. My yard looks really nice since they started working on it. They are awesome. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I use Blue Ribbon Landscape & Maintenance to take care of my yard.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Mowing, edging, lawn fertilization and inspection, aeration, power raking, mulch, bark, bedding, insects and weed control, plant health care, pruning, tree removal, sprinklers, irrigation, back-flow testing, pond maintenance, design, annual planting, gazebos, retaining walls, pavers, patios, pergola, trellises, outdoor kitchens & landscape lighting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal