Kings Roofing Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2013

Kings Roofing Inc. is a family owned company, established in 2005, who prides our self on quality of work, and responsible business practices. All of out field technicians are GAF factory trained, and we are a GAF Certified Weather Stopper Contractor. Our main focus is based on education. We believe that in educating our customers, it will allow them to make the most informed decision possible on your roofing project....

We making protecting your home an easy choice! We install quality roofing systems without cutting corners. Our great prices match our reliable work, GUARANTEED. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

We specialize in all phases of roofing services, repairs, replacements, installs, and more! We have industry experience since 2015 working with shingles, metal, and TPO. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Silver Lining Roofing (formerly BDC Roofing) is the valley’s premier expert in the roofing & siding industry. If you have a house with problems, we can help evaluate, install and repair your roof or siding project. We offer a wide variety of roofing & siding products and services to meet your needs. We are fully licensed, insured and equipped to offer you a complete range of solutions. We will deliver the satisfaction you expect and deserve.

08/25/2015

Description of Work
Joel King and crew have done an exceptional job re-roofing my house. It has been quite a challenge as my home was converted from a milk barn in 1920. The crew has been working in horrible conditions due to air quality issues. It's looking great and they should be done in a few days! One crew member stumbled and managed to put his foot through my bedroom ceiling. Joel King personally cleaned up the mess and feted to purchase me an entire new bed set. He had a dry wall guy out to my house within the hour to make the repair needed. I highly recommend Kings Roofing for all your roofing needs!! Sincerely, Marilyn Bledsoe

Roof Maintenance, Tear off, Steel & Asphalt Shingle Installation. Chimney Sweep.

Torch on roofing