Thomas Contracting Services, LLC

MOSCOW, ID 83843

Custom Home Build

Custom Home Build

picture framing2019
Custom home built by our company.

Thomas Contracting Services was founded in 2018 by Matthew Thomas, an experienced and devout professional with a contracting background for nearly 30 years. Only the most exceptional improvements are provided for clients in and around the Inland Northwest; specializing in a wide variety of construction services for businesses and homes. We take pride in our diligent, honest and most importantly, passionate team members that take a bold, hands-on approach to the services we provide. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. When you hire our services, you can count on us for exceptional results. Get in touch today, and discover the advantage of working with Thomas Contracting Services....
Custom Shop - Image

Custom Shop

garage building

202083843

4.4

Resposiveness

4.2
gutter repair (6)garage building (3)home builder (1)siding companies (1)decks & porches (1)general contractors (1)

02/23/2021

We had some gutter damage from the last wind storm. Thomas Contracting Services came in with the lowest bid of three with a very reasonable price. I could not be more pleased with their professionalism, punctuality, and quality of work. Michelle was fantastic in all of my interactions with her including scheduling. Joel (who also came out to give me the estimate) and Tim did an excellent job remov...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2021

02/02/2021

EXCELLENT! This was a very small job and several contractors just were not interested in providing service - Thomas Contracting (thank you Michelle and Joel) took the job on - we arranged a date and a time and Joel came by and secured the loose siding and got the job done very fast. Highly recommend Thomas Contracting for any job, big or small.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding on house needed to be re-secured after January2021 windstorm.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2021

Photo for Thomas Contracting Services, LLC - 318 Susan Dr, MOSCOW, ID - 39170874

12/03/2020

Great. On time, responsive, and affordable. Will hire again if I need a pro and definitely recommend to friends. I even called to see what other work they do should I need other repairs. Highest recommendation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter repair

CATEGORY gutter repair,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

12/03/2020

Tim was very professional when he 1st showed up to give me the bid for the job I wanted done. He was very professional and came up with some better ideas for the project. His bid wasn't the cheapest, but his quality work and professionalism was superb. I would recommend him highly and would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

10/09/2020

Excellent Michelle and her father are awesome I would hire them again I would recommend them to someone who needs gutters done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

10/09/2020

I typically only leave reviews when I have something nice to say, but in this case I feel compelled to make an exception. I should have known when it took well over a week to get an estimate (rather than the day or so as promised) that things would likely not go well. They showed up the morning they were supposed to do the job without ANY of the materials they needed. Thankfully I found some extra...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed stairs built from our slider to our patio and some siding patchwork.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

10/09/2020

Very well done. Easy to deal with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutters

CATEGORY contractors,gutter repair,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

09/26/2020

Everyone I encountered was very professional, from the owner to the employees that did the work. Questions were always answered in a timely manner. Listened to ideas for changes and accomadeted requests, when appropriate. Very diligent in obtaining materials when they were hard to come by due to the ongoing pandemic. All deadlines were met. Would definitely recommend and use this contractor again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New build of shop

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2020

09/26/2020

Excellent job. The contractor helped me design the barn for my unique purposes, and then delivered quality work on time. He also helped me acquire an electrician which also did excellent work, and coordinated with him on timing. This was no simple task because most electrical contractors are backed way up,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Horse Barn

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

09/16/2020

"I had a gutter installation by Thomas Contracting. This has been the best contracting experience of my life. My phone contact with Michelle was terrific as she was able to answer all of my questions with patience, professionalism and understanding. Furthermore if there was something she wasn't sure of she would find out for certain before giving me an answer. As if this service wasn't already an ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed gutters on new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2020

Expertise in Exterior Remodeling including Siding, Gutters-Repair & Replacement, Carpentry, Decks & Porches, Building - Garages, Sheds, New Homes, Patios, Windows & Doors - Repair & Replacement

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check