TruGreen Lawn Care - 5315

With Angi since July 2010

4.4

TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like chinch bugs and grubs. Our passion for lawns sets us apart, and we’ll help you achieve a lawn you love. Contact us today to start your tailored lawn plan....

All Natural Pest Elimination

All Natural Pest Elimination

We are Oregon's #1 Natural Pest Control company. Award Winning Service. A+ BBB Rating. We provide FREE inspections and offer unlimited warranties. We're a full service termite & general pest control company. We are the exclusive suppliers of NatureLine products, which are natural, botanical & inorganic treatments. We specialize in natural, permanent wood protection against termites, carpenter ants, wood beetles and dry rot fungi. Pest elimination includes ants, spiders, beetles, earwigs, silverfish, sow bugs, centipedes, stored product pests, rats, mice, rodents, and more .

Offers by All Natural Pest Elimination on Angi

04/14/2020

It was good. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping

10/18/2017

My new hydro seed lawn and trees are very healthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care management.

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment,tree service

06/23/2017

stepped over all of the crabgrass and never said a word about how to treat this problem

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fert and broad weed control ,

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

02/11/2015

I have used them previously.  They fertilized my apple tree that I thought was dead and it was full of apples last year.  They are fast, timely and excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fertilized my trees and shrubs.

CATEGORY lawn treatment,tree service

Thank you for your valued feedback, and thank you for allowing us to serve you. We are very happy to hear your apple tree is healthier and was full of apples last year after being treated by TruGreen. We are pleased to know that our specialists have been prompt and exceptional. Have a great day! Lisa @ TruGreen Corporate Office.

10/07/2014

I used them for 3 years in a row and they were very good. I used them in 2011, 2012 and 2013. I am going to use them again the first of the year. They have a yearly package that I usually bought. They did a pretty comprehensive job. They were always here when they said and they always posted when they would come out and spray. They always gave us a copy of what they did on the door. They were very...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did lawn maintenance, including fertilization, spider barriers and aeration of the lawn.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Residential and commercial landscaping, lawn, tree & shrub care.