TruGreen Lawn Care - 5315

With Angi since July 2010

4.4

TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like chinch bugs and grubs. Our passion for lawns sets us apart, and we’ll help you achieve a lawn you love. Contact us today to start your tailored lawn plan....

All Natural Pest Elimination

We are Idaho's #1 Natural Pest Control company. Award Winning Service. A+ BBB Rating. We provide FREE inspections and offer unlimited warranties. We're a full service termite & general pest control company. We are the exclusive suppliers of NatureLine products, which are natural, botanical & inorganic treatments. We specialize in natural, permanent wood protection against termites, carpenter ants, wood beetles and dry rot fungi. Pest elimination includes ants, spiders, beetles, earwigs, silverfish, sow bugs, centipedes, stored product pests, rats, mice, rodents, and more .

Offers by All Natural Pest Elimination on Angi
Springhill Landscaping LLC

•Landscaping •Pavers •Water Features •Sprinklers Need a back yard remodeled ? Or simply a good looking yard at your new construction home . Springhill provides a wide variety of services. We have the tools and the team to make your landscape dreams come true, providing great service and over delivering is our specialty. Give us a call ! You will not be disappointed. We are licensed and insured for maximum customer comfort .

Offers by Springhill Landscaping LLC on Angi
The Yard Mechanics

Dog poop? Lawn mow & trim? Gutters dirty? Fall clean up. Snow removal (walkways, driveways, and roofs! No time? We are a new company trying to help out our community, especially folks that have limited time and the elderly. Or if you just are burnt out and don't want to do yard work then we will! We give free estimates! Give me a text/call and let's schedule a time!

04/14/2020

It was good. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

10/18/2017

My new hydro seed lawn and trees are very healthy.

Description of Work
Lawn care management.

Category pest control,lawn treatment,tree service

06/23/2017

stepped over all of the crabgrass and never said a word about how to treat this problem

Description of Work
fert and broad weed control ,

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

02/11/2015

I have used them previously. They fertilized my apple tree that I thought was dead and it was full of apples last year. They are fast, timely and excellent.

Description of Work
They fertilized my trees and shrubs.

Category lawn treatment,tree service

Thank you for your valued feedback, and thank you for allowing us to serve you. We are very happy to hear your apple tree is healthier and was full of apples last year after being treated by TruGreen. We are pleased to know that our specialists have been prompt and exceptional. Have a great day! Lisa @ TruGreen Corporate Office.

10/07/2014

I used them for 3 years in a row and they were very good. I used them in 2011, 2012 and 2013. I am going to use them again the first of the year. They have a yearly package that I usually bought. They did a pretty comprehensive job. They were always here when they said and they always posted when they would come out and spray. They always gave us a copy of what they did on the door. They were very...

Description of Work
They did lawn maintenance, including fertilization, spider barriers and aeration of the lawn.

Category lawn treatment

09/17/2014

The salesman promised me to take care of everything for the lawn care, weeds and small brown area. Tried to put me on the year contract and I was OK if they do a good job. They started weed control in the same week, early in August, then reseeded the brown spot in a few weeks. One and half months passed, there was no single weed died and no any new grass germinated after $129.95 spent. I had to reseed and weed control by myself this week. The company refused to refund..... The whole experience was bad, wasting time and money.....

Description of Work
Weed control and reseed in small area

07/14/2014

I was satisfied with them but I cannot afford them right now because I am retired. They were as good as I would have expected. I had no complaints. My grass was as good as it could be under the circumstance. They came when they said they were going to be there. I would use them again if I could afford it.

Description of Work
I have used TruGreen for several summers to keep my lawn going. They fertilized the lawn and sprayed it for bugs and other things.

06/29/2014

Trugreen is good at what they do, but it is expensive. They will come back and redo any work that you believe needs to be reapplied, etc. They call before hand to let you know they will be at your residence. Trugreen also offers other services for your lawn that some residents might want--spider barriers, aeration etc. The representatives are always very professional. I would grade them a B+.

Description of Work
Trugreen takes care of my lawn needs and also trees and shrubs.

Category lawn treatment service","tree service company

05/05/2014

Honestly, I'd probably give them an "A" if it was some sort of an organic service that they did. They're pretty reasonable, just as reasonable as everybody else around in my area.

Description of Work
We use TruGreen for our lawn service. They sprayed the grass for me.

03/15/2014

I have been a customer for 2 prior seasons. This 3 season was horrible. I guess they got a new scheduling system, and they had quite a few bugs. I had to call several time to get them to come out an treat the weeds. They got a new tech and burned a spot in our yard. They did give me a free treatment, but my yard never look good as the prior seasons. Very disappointing. The scheduling is not local and had to reschedule may times due to weather .

Description of Work
Provided fertilizer and weed service from spring through fall.

Category lawn treatment service

Residential and commercial landscaping, lawn, tree & shrub care.