Prestique Remodeling & Roofing

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2012

General Remodeling

Prestique is a family owned and operated business. The name Prestique is a combined word made from prestige and unique meaning, respect and admiration felt for something on the basis of their achievements or quality unlike anything else. Since we are a family owned business, Pestique has few employees to instill trust and a piece of mind that all projects will be done the right way the first time. Prestique remodeling completes the majority of our project with the exception of a minor problems that over step our qualifactions. Sub-contractors that are used on Prestique's projects are pre-screened for quality work to provide you with a piece of mind and maintain quality controll. Prestique's billing procedures are fifty percent down showing good faith and the remaining balance upon completion returning good faith....

J & P Roofing LLC

We have efficient and dedicated workers. We serve the treasure valley. Very professional workers. Experienced and hard workers.

MGM Siding Contractors

MGM Siding Contractors Inc., Nampa, Idaho, is owned and operated by Bill Bruce and has been since 1987. Serving all of Idaho and the greater Northwest, MGM specializes in replacement windows, siding, doors and roofing for all remodeling and new construction needs. For over three decades, our experience of work and commitment to quality is our highest priority to insure customer satisfaction.

Silver Lining Roofing

Silver Lining Roofing (formerly BDC Roofing) is the valley’s premier expert in the roofing & siding industry. If you have a house with problems, we can help evaluate, install and repair your roof or siding project. We offer a wide variety of roofing & siding products and services to meet your needs. We are fully licensed, insured and equipped to offer you a complete range of solutions. We will deliver the satisfaction you expect and deserve.

06/18/2014

Rick H.

Description of Work
I had received a reasonable bid to do some repairs on a property I manage I feel there quote was right on but in the end it was the home owners decision . I have used them in the past for other projects and I was extremely happy with the quality

03/31/2014

Russell C.

Description of Work
Installed metal roofing and cement fibre board siding. Exceptional service and great attention to detail. I have already called them back to do another project.

Category roofing,siding

07/04/2012

Theodore B.

One could not have asked anybody to have done better.

Description of Work
Jerry Jackson removed three layers of old roofing and applied new sheeting, paper, and metal roof to my home at 57 S. Fairview in Nampa, Idaho. 83561. A truly wonderful, quality job. Worth every penny! Jerry is professional, works quickly and his attention to detail is unsurpassed. My roof is steep pitched with dormers and valleys. It also has a bay window that has ununiform ridge caps. Really nice work. From a common home to a show case of the neighborhood. I also understand he does specialized interior remodeling. My kitchen is next.Thank you Jerry

Category remodeling,roofing

Prestique offers a various variety of skilled trades such as roofing, siding, windows, interior remodeles, including interior and exterior expansions of all types on commercial, Residential, and Industrial projects.

Prestique does not provide any services dealing with the skilled trade of plumming or electrical projects.