LaFever Roofing Inc

Founded 1978 • With Angi since October 2007

Lafever Roofing Inc. Is a Professional Roofing Contractor operating in Boise and the Greater Treasure Valley area since 1978. With over 25,000 roofing projects completed you can rest easily knowing you have one of the few "Certified Contractors" from Boise assisting you with all your roofing needs. Whether you need new residential construction, a small repair, or a full re-roof, you'll receive the same excellent service that sets us apart from the average roofing company. When LaFever Roofing is on the job, you can feel confident that you've hired a licensed, insured and bonded sub-contractor, and that every job will be guaranteed. But most importantly, we'll be in business tomorrow as well as years from now. The reasons are evident in every job we finish: professionalism, craftsmanship and exceptional customer care....

Accurate Roofing Solutions

As a veteran-owned company, character means everything to us. Both my son and I served our country proudly and want to continue to serve our clients with the highest level of service and professionalism. We value your business and won’t leave you in the dark. Clear, professional, and responsible communication is at the heart of every project. And if anything does happen to change with the schedule, we will always make sure to keep you informed. Accurate Roofing Solutions is a family owned and operated roofing business that has been installing quality roofing systems with a skilled staff that brings over 22 years of experience to your project. With a reputation for "setting the standard" in roofing, we provide competitive residential and commercial roofing services to the greater Treasure Valley area. We exceed industry standards in QUALITY due to continuous training and technical updates in workmanship. Our labor warranties are some of the longest in the industry. Our specialty is complete re-roofing projects. Please give us a call at 208-425-7663 for all of your roofing needs.

Offers by Accurate Roofing Solutions on Angi
Excel Roofing Inspections

Locally-owned and operated for over 5 years. We take pride in providing a prompt, trustworthy, and hassle-free roofing service on every project. Our friendly, qualified technicians work hard to complete every job on time and under budget. We’re licensed, insured, an Owen Corning Preferred Contractor and we offer one of the best warranties in the industry. If you need a roofing inspection, repair or replacement contact us today. We offer free estimates and very honest and up front information to help you in your decision-making process.

HBSI

In business since 1998 in Idaho. We are an exterior remodeling company.

06/14/2020

The project went well, they were here when they said they would be they cleaned up after themselves. Except for one small item, they left nails on top of our motor home roof this is not the reason for the c rating. The reason I give them a fair rating is due to the service after the installation. A year or so after the work was done we realized they left gaps in the roof line. Due to these gaps sq...

Description of Work
Replacement of shake roof

07/10/2019

They came and looked at it same day, gave me a free estimate, promised a return date, were punctual on the second visit, not only did they replace my shingle but also re-sealed/nailed a set of shingles next to the wall where the problem occurred. Good sevice, thourough. Pricey but you get what you pay for. I would call them again, no question.

Description of Work
Winds blew a shingle off my roof

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for taking time to review our company.

11/15/2017

It went very well. I was pleased and I will use them from now on.

Description of Work
Tiles replaced on roof.

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. It was our pleasure to work with you on your project.

11/15/2017

I was very pleased. I trust them and would use them again.

Description of Work
replaced cracked tiles on roof.

07/06/2017

Good communications, timely, fair pricing, prompt and polite.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Thank you for the opportunity to work on your project and thank you for the positive review!

01/20/2017

Great! Very professional and caring.

Description of Work
In the middle of this wintry weather my electrician found a 10 inch diameter hole in my roof from a vent that had blown away. LaFever came within a couple of,hours after I phoned them to address my issue. They did a temporary solution and when the weather is better will replace the vent plus surrounding shingles. I appreciate that they immediately attended to my huge need. I pay for it later when the job is completed. They also replaced the roof on my relative's house. She was delighted and that is why I phoned them.

Thank you for your kind words. Our employees have been working through extreme winter conditions to help people during this storm. We appreciate all of their hard work.

12/14/2016

Things went very well. They accommodated our schedule and kept us informed of the status of things. Both Terry and Chad were great and very responsive to our requests.

Description of Work
They did a membrane roof on a carport and an architectural shingle roof on a single-family house and garage.

Thanks for the positive review and the opportunity to work on your projects.

11/10/2016

Great! New roof looks great and they were very responsive and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Roof overlay

08/30/2016

Terry worked us into their schedule almost immediately, roofing crews were courteous, professional and cleaned up after each shift. Project was completed on time.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement w/architectural shingles, including ice damage repair where hip roof meets vertical dormer wall.

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write this positive review. We appreciate your business.

05/20/2016

All the people I dealt with at LaFever were fantastic from the owner and office staff to the crew that worked on the project. They went above and beyond in assisting me with a warranty claim and accommodating my tight time schedule due to my house being under contract to sell. I decided to go with LaFever over another roofing company which was slightly less expensive based on their stellar reputat...

Description of Work
Provided warranty testing and communication with shingle manufacturer and replaced the roof on our house.

New construction, roof replacements, recovers, maintenance & repairs, & surveys.